Author Topic: Gen Zs have split some morphing to hate group. Listening...  (Read 698 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Some want Burundians and other Africans in Eastleigh chased to pave way for Kenyan youth. Others want time for Ruto's plans to continue, others want economic sabbotage until every Kenyan hurt. The others wants retreat to shadows and wither slowly until Jesus come.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Gen Zs have split some morphing to hate group. Listening...
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2024, 03:48:14 PM »
The other day you admitted you don't understand politics as long the economy is working for you.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Gen Zs have split some morphing to hate group. Listening...
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2024, 04:11:36 PM »
The other day you admitted you don't understand politics as long the economy is working for you.
I like listening and analyzing. Economy always works for me wether I'm in Mars, earth or Jupiter/wether politics is favorable or not because I'm the most hardworking person in the solar system. My work ethics is out of this world. I wish Lazy Gen Z and folks can 'bust they ass' as they say here day in and day out!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!