Author Topic: Murkomen's Pathetic Attempt At Lying  (Read 1245 times)

Offline sema

• Enigma
Murkomen's Pathetic Attempt At Lying
« on: July 09, 2024, 06:11:57 AM »
These are the kind of interviews that are just going to infuriate kenyans even more because these people think Kenyans are fools.  A friend sold him an expensive watch at a throw a way price? really murkomen? Just like Ruto's friend "loaned" him a jet at a cheap price?

pic.twitter.com/CmTiON9zU1</a></p>&mdash; Cyprian, Is Nyakundi (@C_NyaKundiH) <a href="?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 8, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Offline lelewela

• Mega superstar
Re: Murkomen's Pathetic Attempt At Lying
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2024, 10:48:20 AM »
This one is arrogant , meaning he is a fool. He is the worst kind to have gotten a cabinet slot. Ruto should give this position to a Pokot, to counter the vomitting Marakwet idiot.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2024, 11:21:02 AM »
This guy is the face of idiots controlling a country and do not forget his boss.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2024, 11:21:52 AM »
He knows he is going nowhere having given up a senatorial seat whose by election cost millions.

Taxes pay for 'these friends' through tenders for air supplies, roads not constructed, road reserve lands and all.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2024, 02:27:51 PM »
"Kenyan leaders"

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2024, 04:07:09 PM »
A great policy maker will regulate exuberant behaviors by taxing them to non existence.
Land hoarders should be taxed instead of bread.
Everything is out of control and soon we will pay dearly.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2024, 04:43:54 PM »
He is not bright, but after CS, he will go back to Marakwet and will be elected by 99% to be senator or Governor. In Kenya, tribal nations always support their own. Kalonzo will sell 90% of Kambas to anyone. If Raila throw support behind Ruto, 99-100% of Luos including Gen Z LUOS will vote for Ruto. Kimani Ichungwah, though unpopular by Kenyan GEN Z, he is the most popular MP in Kenya in his constituent (100%) support ALWAYS. In fact if you speak ill of him in Gikambura and other small Kikuyu constituency you are likley to be lynched! That is Kenya for you in brief!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2024, 04:30:20 AM »
Heavy hitter:

I think this time you are wrong. Ichungwas CDF office was burnt down.

What we are witnessing is new for all of us that are not Gen Z’s and especially for many of us that live in the diaspora.

We are in uncharted territory which makes it exciting to watch but also scary.

Offline lelewela

• Mega superstar
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2024, 05:32:32 AM »
Don't expect anything from Gen Z , they are brought up on corruption/Sonko like values, their heroes is Sonko and Babu Owino, they are not ready to work but will invest time doing some stupid tiktok videos, I have employed 300 in the last 3 years in my small business ,I need only 10 on a monthly basis, but the  reason for high workforce turnover is because they want quick riches, they steal, they are lazy and promiscuous , they can't stand hard work.

If you ask them we destroy the country, they will more than happily do!  Ruto is showing signs of weakness like Kibaki and I am afraid we are heading in a worse situation than 2007.
He does not have Matiangi or Michuki like character in his cabinet, he has shown that he is a coward and weak, and pray we don't end up like Somalia

Heavy hitter:

What we are witnessing is new for all of us that are not Gen Z’s and especially for many of us that live in the diaspora.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2024, 07:23:41 AM »
Heavy hitter:

These were burnt by the same people that targeted certain MPS, parliament ETC. It was an organized crime from the outside, likely jelous group. If elections were to be held in Kikuyu constituency now, Kimani will be unopposed as always.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2024, 01:40:16 PM »
Even Gaddaffi keeps crying wherever he is that it was enemies that took him to a culvert. Mwafrika misleaders are overrated till they are not.

https://x.com/OsoroSylvanus/status/1810568946514325812

Heavy hitter:

These were burnt by the same people that targeted certain MPS, parliament ETC. It was an organized crime from the outside, likely jelous group. If elections were to be held in Kikuyu constituency now, Kimani will be unopposed as always.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution