Author Topic: Nigerian Gen Z schedules 10 day protests  (Read 1410 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Nigerian Gen Z schedules 10 day protests
« on: July 06, 2024, 10:42:29 PM »
Looks like African spring is here. I hope Uganda, Tanzania, and Rwanda youth move soon to remove their dictotirial governments that has kept them in abject poverty and political slavery for decades. TZ, RWANDA, and Uganda citizens have little to no political and economic rights! Kenyans atleast have political/social freedoms, but still need to push Government on economic freedoms hard!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline lelewela

• Superstar
Re: Nigerian Gen Z schedules 10 day protests
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2024, 04:01:39 AM »
In poor countries you need more dictatorship to organize the society .  Democrazy does not work in a  poor country with no vision but corruption. If Gen Z thinks it can change anything, they are in for a rude shock. Arabs tried it 10years ago and they are today having mass migrations from all of North Africa to Europe and USA.
Believe me the more you thing you are changing something the more it remains the same or even worse, we might end up with tibal clashes failed states like Somalia loading all over Africa with this bullshit called Democrazy, No society in the world is more free than African societies and that is why we are not developing. Go to Europe and even USA, then you will realize what a police state is  and media mass brainwashing.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2024, 04:07:16 AM »
In poor countries you need more dictatorship to organize the society .  Democrazy does not work in a  poor country with no vision but corruption. If Gen Z thinks it can change anything, they are in for a rude shock. Arabs tried it 10years ago and they are today having mass migrations from all of North Africa to Europe and USA.
Believe me the more you thing you are changing something the more it remains the same or even worse, we might end up with tibal clashes failed states like Somalia loading all over Africa with this bullshit called Democrazy, No society in the world is more free than African societies and that is why we are not developing. Go to Europe and even USA, then you will realize what a police state is  and media mass brainwashing.

Tell that to South Korean. Yes they had dictators. Kenya was in same par with Korea in 1970s.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2024, 07:10:17 AM »
I have lived in US more than Kenya. Here is pure freedom, as long as you are law abiding citizen. Never seen corruption, opression, racism, lack of money, hunger, stress, or anything. It is literally heaven on earth, if you know how to earn, invest, save, and spend
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2024, 09:00:16 AM »

Lewela is right you have been brainwashed.

I have lived in US more than Kenya. Here is pure freedom, as long as you are law abiding citizen. Never seen corruption, opression, racism, lack of money, hunger, stress, or anything. It is literally heaven on earth, if you know how to earn, invest, save, and spend

Offline lelewela

• Superstar
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2024, 09:21:04 AM »
South Korea was a military dictatorship until the 5th Republic, people got disciplined and institutions  built with Zero corruption tolerance, south Korea is just becoming a democracy but still under the dictatorship of the Samsung family. Japan had the same thing until it developed its own industries , can Africans organize themselves in such a manner ?  We want to jump a stage in development without organizing the society or having a completely free society without any limits, to do that we need natural resources like Qatar or Saudi to silence the population and then build strong institutions while people are busy eating and drinking :) .

Tell that to South Korean. Yes they had dictators. Kenya was in same par with Korea in 1970s.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2024, 11:07:39 AM »
Rv shitter, claiming you have never seen oppression and racism in Mississippi where you live is bs. This not a village blog where you can lie ovyo ovyo.

Offline lelewela

• Superstar
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2024, 11:24:42 AM »
Looks, like he has no idea of what he is talking of . The world and those with unbiased mind see the USA is a dictatorship of the Zionist, you get elected if you kneel down and accept  their evil request -war.
The USA is lucky it can print the dollar out of nothing and bribe the citizens, but once the dollar loses value which might happend in the next 20 years, there will be civil war never seen in the history of any nation of the world maybe worse than Rwanda, it will be a killing spree for people of color.

Rv shitter, claiming you have never seen oppression and racism in Mississippi where you live is bs. This not a village blog where you can lie ovyo ovyo.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2024, 06:31:01 PM »
I very well remember student protests in Korea. This led to democracy being re invented that part of the world Now you’re telling me of military ….trying to rewrite history
Leaders commit suicide when they know they’ve committed corruption that’s how bad it is.
In Kenya you hire goons to protect you

Offline mankind

• Superstar
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2024, 06:38:00 PM »
 Democracy is the biggest illusion out there. You give folks a few things that will pacify them then make sure you have power concentrated in the hands of a few individuals we call elected after mostly bribing voters either directly or indirectly. Once you get to power you cater to your own interests and other powerful groups to stay in power. A quick question to Hitter, you really believe your elected officials vote according to the wishes of their voters??

In the US for example powerful lobby groups influence policy be it big Pharma, AIPAC or the Military industrial complex. Show me one politician who can really oppose for example America giving Israel a blank cheque to do as it pleases and survive the next election.The big military industrial complex companies of Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, Northrop and Boeing are so powerful they drive foreign policy and Congress just votes as a formality to authorize war which mostly they are not even asked to do. Out of a defense budget of close to 800 billion in the past couple of years, more than half went to these five companies. Lockheed alone received more money than the state department last year at more than 70 billion dollars.

The media is ropped in to brain wash the masses. The more they cooperate the more access one gets. It not by accident that you always hear how certain media gets the first scoop on a story. Anyone who tries to go against the grain is maligned and kicked out. Ask that old lady Thomas what happened when she criticized Israel or Rick Sanchez from CNN.

Most countries were forged through some form of dictatorship. Europe was ruled by powerful unelected monarchies until civil wars brought a semblance of order. Try reading about the rise of parliamentary democracy in England, the Cromwell wars and King John. America has been a dictatorship until the 60s during the civil rights movement and still isn't as democratic as one thinks. President Andrew Jackson marched the Indians out of their land in the south to Oklahoma in what is called the trail of tears despite a supreme court order against it.

Finally Georgesoros that story of south Korea is half true and I don't know why nobody counters that argument. After the Korean war in 2952-52 America rebuild that country with as much as 60 billion dollars. That's more than 70% of kenyas GDP. Imagine what that kind of money could do even today. For comparison purposes the SGR in Kenya cost less than billion from Mombasa to Suswa. As lelewa said what we have is more of democrazy not democracy.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2024, 07:57:23 PM »
I don't know what is happening with the US government, but as an individual, the USA serves me right. I'm talking about an individual who is of sound mind and lives in the USA, and if you are working, doing business, investing, or have the energy to do what your brain tells you, it is obvious you will be raking in money. And that is without knowing anyone, being connected, or even being lucky. All you have to do is be in the US, be educated, and have the energy and sobriety to work. For 23 years, the USA has been nothing but Godsent to me!
If you put money in the S&P 500 in 2005-2007, you know now at, 5500+, you are sitting pretty. Most people have mental problems, and some have likely not mastered how to EARN, INVEST, SAVE, and SPEND thus see problems everywhere. The US is not perfect, but perfect enough in the private sector to lift anyone to prosperity. In my opinion, though, I think it is perfect, that is how much I love this place because I have not lucked money, seen stress, or encountered any challenge in my upward mobility journey!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2024, 08:49:40 PM »
They should see number of deaths n injured.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2024, 06:19:22 PM »
State killings just makes resolve stronger and give moving target agendas. Shrines. Commemorations.

We remember Samoeis, Mekatililis, Kimathis from 100 plus years.

They should see number of deaths n injured.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2024, 09:09:21 PM »
Democracy is the biggest illusion out there. You give folks a few things that will pacify them then make sure you have power concentrated in the hands of a few individuals we call elected after mostly bribing voters either directly or indirectly. Once you get to power you cater to your own interests and other powerful groups to stay in power. A quick question to Hitter, you really believe your elected officials vote according to the wishes of their voters??

In the US for example powerful lobby groups influence policy be it big Pharma, AIPAC or the Military industrial complex. Show me one politician who can really oppose for example America giving Israel a blank cheque to do as it pleases and survive the next election.The big military industrial complex companies of Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, Northrop and Boeing are so powerful they drive foreign policy and Congress just votes as a formality to authorize war which mostly they are not even asked to do. Out of a defense budget of close to 800 billion in the past couple of years, more than half went to these five companies. Lockheed alone received more money than the state department last year at more than 70 billion dollars.

The media is ropped in to brain wash the masses. The more they cooperate the more access one gets. It not by accident that you always hear how certain media gets the first scoop on a story. Anyone who tries to go against the grain is maligned and kicked out. Ask that old lady Thomas what happened when she criticized Israel or Rick Sanchez from CNN.

Most countries were forged through some form of dictatorship. Europe was ruled by powerful unelected monarchies until civil wars brought a semblance of order. Try reading about the rise of parliamentary democracy in England, the Cromwell wars and King John. America has been a dictatorship until the 60s during the civil rights movement and still isn't as democratic as one thinks. President Andrew Jackson marched the Indians out of their land in the south to Oklahoma in what is called the trail of tears despite a supreme court order against it.

Finally Georgesoros that story of south Korea is half true and I don't know why nobody counters that argument. After the Korean war in 2952-52 America rebuild that country with as much as 60 billion dollars. That's more than 70% of kenyas GDP. Imagine what that kind of money could do even today. For comparison purposes the SGR in Kenya cost less than billion from Mombasa to Suswa. As lelewa said what we have is more of democrazy not democracy.

Am talking about Korea post 1970.
Pple dont want a Russian style democracy o Oligarchy. Power should be invested in people not Oligarchy.
Kenya is moving towards Oligarchy where the political class makes the money and every one else is poor