Author Topic: Ruto battling the media  (Read 1658 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto battling the media
« on: June 30, 2024, 07:45:34 PM »

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Ruto battling the media
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2024, 09:21:09 PM »
Interview did well but horse may have bolted.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2024, 09:22:44 PM »
wewe pundit, you are annoying me now.

Ruto needs to become like nayib bukele. Grow a pair of balls and tackle corruption head on!!!

Kwisha mambo

hi maneno ya ndomo ndomo ime kwisha.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2024, 09:43:56 PM »
President cant act like he is under pressure from online thugs.
What if 3 months later they comeback.

Ruto should act but at time of choosing.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2024, 11:16:55 PM »
He has just embarrassed himself.

Ruto should learn to keep quiet at times like his predecessors.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2024, 12:15:51 AM »

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2024, 01:21:11 AM »
The man lacks basic basic human decency that we all adhere to. Wearing 10m suits and watches while a generation is being asked to pay more taxes so that he can squander it. You my Litein neighbor are out of order. You don’t fit the Cheluget Mutai quarter inch or anyone from the area.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2024, 08:33:32 AM »
Ruto is Kaput, now or in three years, it depends on how patient Kenyans will tolerate the man. That interview was horrible, insulting and insensitive. Like Ruto, I have raised genZ and Millennials, you have to work harder to understand them. I am Lucky because mine grew up in a country that gives them opportunities and they are calm and successful but I had to work really hard to understand their world. I have had situations where my own kids look at me like I am a complete alien. In the first place, there is a saturation of information, they are aware and educated, the father knows it all is so yesterday( that’s genZ lingo) it will work not work on them. The other day, I was talking to my college son and he used the word “ nihilism” describing the present environment, honestly, I kind of had to look it up to make sure that he is using it the right way. These kids will change the world to their liking, people like Ruto do not get it, they are still stuck in Moi divisive politics, divide and rule. Ruto today blamed everyone but himself, that’s not accountability.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2024, 10:20:21 AM »
He did well. At some point he lost it with Linus Kaikai. You never liked me.  That was tense.

The grilling after the killing of those kids by police was not easy.

But Ruto came out good and in the end - he started to give the marauding gangs what they want - hint of changes in gov.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2024, 10:36:47 AM »
Ruto has always been status quo. He has never been a reformer or even took sides with the reformers. Expecting any changes to be initiated by Ruto is a delusion. The man is a blender. Lots of sweet words but nothing to show of it. All he has managed in his entire political life is amass massive wealth for himself and his henchmen. That will not change soon.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2024, 10:48:37 AM »
Ruto is bread-butter progressive change kind of guy. We dont want radicals changing shiet. Kenya has progressively moved forward. One step at a time. We cannot rush changes and risk anarchy.

Ruto has always been status quo. He has never been a reformer or even took sides with the reformers. Expecting any changes to be initiated by Ruto is a delusion. The man is a blender. Lots of sweet words but nothing to show of it. All he has managed in his entire political life is amass massive wealth for himself and his henchmen. That will not change soon.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2024, 11:58:22 AM »
Unfortuantely for you, most ot the population thinks otherwise. Over 70% of kenyans are polled to believe the country is not moving in the right direction. The youth is desparate for a bit of hope. hence the tension in the air. We the older generation can live with the status quo. Now we are witnessing the youth revolting against the generation of their parents.

Ruto is bread-butter progressive change kind of guy. We dont want radicals changing shiet. Kenya has progressively moved forward. One step at a time. We cannot rush changes and risk anarchy.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2024, 12:29:04 PM »
They dont have the staying power. Hawa by next month they will be on the next tingl-tangla like Oldunn wrote - dancing away
Unfortuantely for you, most ot the population thinks otherwise. Over 70% of kenyans are polled to believe the country is not moving in the right direction. The youth is desparate for a bit of hope. hence the tension in the air. We the older generation can live with the status quo. Now we are witnessing the youth revolting against the generation of their parents.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2024, 03:46:32 PM »
If you ask Kadudu or any of the anarchy camp what change or revolution means. Talk is so cheap. It is easy to destroy but super-hard to build.

Should we call in the military? - you seem to think they are good managers
Scrap taxes? - who will pay for stuff?
Borrow our way to prosperity?

It takes actual planning, discipline and execution to transform a country. It is organic and takes time. Anarchy is the opposite of progress.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2024, 09:11:55 PM »
I have talked this for years, it looks like common sense, stop stealing, put money in working projects, get kids working, in Kenya, we can manufacture anything needed there, how does a guy donate 20m in a church but cannot use this money to buy a lathe for the youth to use for self employment? Have you ever looked at Kenyan Art? It’s incredible, Kamba and Kisii artists. The problem with Ruto is that he believes in bid western economy, we are going small. The west’s
Model has failed.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2024, 09:19:32 PM »
The west economic model is a failure, it’s too much debt, money for a few and wars to keep it going.. the only thing that keeps the USA going is that the world bought into the dollar. In Kenya, we have bought into tribalism and small mindlessness, the gen Z the USA and Kenya have said “no”I am vey proud of them.

Offline Kadame11

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2024, 10:02:23 PM »
Actually thought that interview was not bad, at least the 2nd half. It humanized him. The problem was how he started. Ruto seems to have forgotten how to talk to the common man after two years globe-trotting. The grilling helped him to find it by the second half. Whoever advised him on that first speech after the parliament stuff ... does NOT wish him well.