Author Topic: Pundit: You Are Still in Denial? Gen Z is the New "Tribe"  (Read 1196 times)

Offline sema

• Enigma
Pundit: You Are Still in Denial? Gen Z is the New "Tribe"
« on: June 29, 2024, 11:58:53 PM »
It's over for Ruto.  I don't blame you for missing this (no one saw this coming) It's one of those black swan events.

Even if Ruto survives for another 3 years, he's not coming back in 2027.  What we are witnessing is history in the making that will fundamentally transform the politics of Kenya for the next 100 years.

The internet and social media have changed things.  It took 20 years to get rid of Moi, but the world has changed and black swan events can now take place in a moment.

I've seen the press release Ruto put out forming some stupid committee and asking Gen z's to send two representatives. It's over. Listen to what they are saying. There's no forgiveness after the killings and they make up 70% of they population and the know it.

The next problem is the land amendment bill. Gen Z's are already on this one.

I've moved on to Omkiyah Omtatah and Charles Keter.  I am grateful to be alive and witness the transformational change in kenya, which I never thought would happen in my lifetime.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Pundit: You Are Still in Denial? Gen Z is the New "Tribe"
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2024, 12:02:40 AM »
Enjoy your delusions

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2024, 12:07:55 AM »
Enjoy your delusions

Your entire analysis of kenya's elections has been based on tribal mathematics and it has proven to be correct, but this time, everything has changed. You'll need to completely re-work your MOAS for 2027.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2024, 02:19:47 AM »
Enjoy your delusions

Your entire analysis of kenya's elections has been based on tribal mathematics and it has proven to be correct, but this time, everything has changed. You'll need to completely re-work your MOAS for 2027.
Kenyans, when it comes to elections, they stick to their tribes. Where Raila says go, 99% of Luos will do; the same for other tribes. Until something different happens, Pundit and most pollsters may change their formulas. I can tell you that 99% of Kalenjins will be with Samoei Ruto for free. GEMA will likely split theirs like they did in the last election. Gachagua will likely sway a larger share, followed by Kina Kimani/Waiguru/Ndindi and the rest. Uhuru will also take his share, so if Gachagua sticks with Ruto, the majority will follow!

Gen Zs are folks from 12 to 27. If you remove those under 18 who cannot vote and the majority beaten to submission by drugs and alcohol, there are under 1 million voters. Still, the majority will stick with their tribal gods, so the number that will make a difference in voting is tiny. Most of those will also not vote; if they do, MPigs and politicians will buy them cheap, like Koinage prostitutes!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2024, 02:41:07 AM »
It's over for Ruto.  I don't blame you for missing this (no one saw this coming) It's one of those black swan events.

Even if Ruto survives for another 3 years, he's not coming back in 2027.  What we are witnessing is history in the making that will fundamentally transform the politics of Kenya for the next 100 years.

The internet and social media have changed things.  It took 20 years to get rid of Moi, but the world has changed and black swan events can now take place in a moment.

I've seen the press release Ruto put out forming some stupid committee and asking Gen z's to send two representatives. It's over. Listen to what they are saying. There's no forgiveness after the killings and they make up 70% of they population and the know it.

The next problem is the land amendment bill. Gen Z's are already on this one.

I've moved on to Omkiyah Omtatah and Charles Keter.  I am grateful to be alive and witness the transformational change in kenya, which I never thought would happen in my lifetime.

They have no loyality to any customs. etc. Loyality to the good governance and the country.

Offline kneegrow04

• Superstar
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2024, 08:59:18 AM »
I hear from the grapevine that they have a soft spot for one Dr. Fred Matiangi to be Kenya's PORK. I concur.,Dr. Matiangi can take Kenya places. Right choice.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2024, 10:29:15 AM »
Yes, GEN Z is just the Black Lives Matter kind of online movements inspired by hashtags.
It will not translate much on the ground.
Most rural people are wondering why the kids are on the streets.
They hear Ruto raised bread and pads.
They are enjoying cheap ugali - and are wondering how big deal BREAD is.

Kenyans, when it comes to elections, they stick to their tribes. Where Raila says go, 99% of Luos will do; the same for other tribes. Until something different happens, Pundit and most pollsters may change their formulas. I can tell you that 99% of Kalenjins will be with Samoei Ruto for free. GEMA will likely split theirs like they did in the last election. Gachagua will likely sway a larger share, followed by Kina Kimani/Waiguru/Ndindi and the rest. Uhuru will also take his share, so if Gachagua sticks with Ruto, the majority will follow!

Gen Zs are folks from 12 to 27. If you remove those under 18 who cannot vote and the majority beaten to submission by drugs and alcohol, there are under 1 million voters. Still, the majority will stick with their tribal gods, so the number that will make a difference in voting is tiny. Most of those will also not vote; if they do, MPigs and politicians will buy them cheap, like Koinage prostitutes!
[/quote]

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2024, 10:29:58 AM »
They will not agree on candidates, leadership, etc because it movement that is just like a new viral dance.
I hear from the grapevine that they have a soft spot for one Dr. Fred Matiangi to be Kenya's PORK. I concur.,Dr. Matiangi can take Kenya places. Right choice.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2024, 07:00:28 PM »
Pundit:

You sound like Kimani Ichungwa. Still in Denial. Mp's that voted yes are being booed in the village. Deep inside the village.  This is in Teso south the village, village.  It's not Kileleshwa and its happening all over the country

href="?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 30, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>