Author Topic: Snipers - Ruto Has To Tell Them To stop  (Read 1258 times)

Offline sema

• Enigma
Snipers - Ruto Has To Tell Them To stop
« on: June 27, 2024, 04:58:07 PM »
Killing more kenyans will destroy Ruto's presidency.  Who is in charge of the security forces? Who is Ruto taking advice from? That madman Duale?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This was captured atop a building behind City Market. <a href="https://t.co/xidHMxvGR4">pic.twitter.com/xidHMxvGR4</a></p>&mdash; Cyprian, Is Nyakundi (@C_NyaKundiH) <a href="?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 27, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: Snipers - Ruto Has To Tell Them To stop
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2024, 08:55:00 PM »
How can a leader bring such violence to protesting people.???
I just can not fathom.
It is like we are in Ukraine.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2024, 02:21:05 AM »
Those are people getting shot for robbing businesses left right and center. In Nairobi, Kikuyu businesses have been hit hard by Gen violence! In few weeks it will backfire big time on certain people.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2024, 02:36:27 AM »
Those are people getting shot for robbing businesses left right and center. In Nairobi, Kikuyu businesses have been hit hard by Gen violence! In few weeks it will backfire big time on certain people.

Why not arrest them and put them in handcuff's like in the US? Stealing does not necessitate murder and we know kenyans are poverty stricken. You don't send snipers out to deal with mere thieves.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2024, 02:41:53 AM »

Why not arrest them and put them in handcuff's like in the US? Stealing does not necessitate murder and we know kenyans are poverty stricken. You don't send snipers out to deal with mere thieves.
The president is given power to protect property and lives BY ANY MEANS. The images you see on TIK TOK are NOT full picture of what is happening. Those were people planning to bring down a big building that would have seen 3-4 skycrappers down. Those have to be given bullets, but peacefull protesters are given water. There are very few peaceful protestors in Kenya. Most are thieves, looters, and outright criminals.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2024, 02:46:34 AM »
Those were people planning to bring down a big building that would have seen 3-4 skycrappers down.

I would send someone down to them to talk to them first and then give them a warning. Don't just shoot carte blanche.  It will inflame the situation. They should police officers at the location not snipers on roof's. Kenyan police are totally useless. THey need a new training program that teaches them how to tell with this new urban young people in kenya.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2024, 02:57:26 AM »
Those were people planning to bring down a big building that would have seen 3-4 skycrappers down.

I would send someone down to them to talk to them first and then give them a warning. Don't just shoot carte blanche.  It will inflame the situation. They should police officers at the location not snipers on roof's. Kenyan police are totally useless. THey need a new training program that teaches them how to tell with this new urban young people in kenya.
In a normal situation, yes, but in a charged situation where criminals are planning a big thing, I think shooting them point blank is the best strategy. They are terrorists! I have not seen one incident where Police provoke protesters; it is always someone trying to loot or do something stupid. Remember, Police, by large, are just like regular Kenyans; they are quickly bound to do something silly, like looting someone's business.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2024, 04:35:22 AM »
You have also gone bonkers just like your brother. You are deluded that people cannot see through the duplicitous trends. You can shoot someone stealing unga but you cannot fire economic terrorists elite scum stealing billions claiming they are tribal sijui every one is a thief. Negotiating with dynasty thugs but shooting kids on adrenaline. Tutaona how far the police thugs will help.

In a normal situation, yes, but in a charged situation where criminals are planning a big thing, I think shooting them point blank is the best strategy. They are terrorists! I have not seen one incident where Police provoke protesters; it is always someone trying to loot or do something stupid. Remember, Police, by large, are just like regular Kenyans; they are quickly bound to do something silly, like looting someone's business.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2024, 04:45:17 AM »
You have also gone bonkers just like your brother. You are deluded that people cannot see through the duplicitous trends. You can shoot someone stealing unga but you cannot fire economic terrorists elite scum stealing billions claiming they are tribal sijui every one is a thief. Negotiating with dynasty thugs but shooting kids on adrenaline. Tutaona how far the police thugs will help.

Moi was pumping lead on looters, Kibaki the same, and Uhuru the same. In fact, in Ruto's administration, shooting looters is way down because of the police's independence. Koome has an independent office and runs his affairs mostly independently. The Kibaki era saw so many violent protestors shot than any other regime. You can't go easy on people destroying businesses. However, peaceful protestors require complete protection and admiration to hold leaders accountable.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2024, 05:06:18 AM »
We know too well how it ended for these misleaders. Go back to history and repeat the mistakes on grander scale.

Moi was pumping lead on looters, Kibaki the same, and Uhuru the same. In fact, in Ruto's administration, shooting looters is way down because of the police's independence. Koome has an independent office and runs his affairs mostly independently. The Kibaki era saw so many violent protestors shot than any other regime. You can't go easy on people destroying businesses. However, peaceful protestors require complete protection and admiration to hold leaders accountable.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution