Author Topic: Moses Kuria Going After Gachagua  (Read 1424 times)

Offline sema

• Enigma
Moses Kuria Going After Gachagua
« on: June 27, 2024, 04:47:35 PM »
Rifts are starting to show. Too much pressure on these politicians??

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Committee meeting that endorsed the original Finance Bill which included VAT for milk and bread was chaired by the Deputy President. What a lying, dishonourable man !</p>&mdash; CS Moses Kuria (@HonMoses_Kuria) <a href="?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 26, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Moses Kuria Going After Gachagua
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2024, 04:53:39 PM »

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2024, 04:55:48 PM »
Ruto is not the government. All of these corrupt thieves can be replaced. Kenya is a country of 55 million people. Never think you are the only one that can lead a country.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2024, 05:09:51 PM »

RVpundit and his tribesmen thinking they can pin it on GEMA.
The economy is the real issue which has united Kenyans against Rutos Government .No amount of portioning blame game will make this disappear.
Actually to the contrary Ruto cannot afford to start another battle front with GEMA he needs their support like none before .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2024, 06:31:42 PM »
But that was Moses Kuria?
Why do you always see me - yet I am not in GOK.

Like I said - Raila next move is pivotal - if he gets the AU position - and if he doesnt.

That will determine how much Ruto will need Mt kenya if at all.

The economy is the real issue which has united Kenyans against Rutos Government .No amount of portioning blame game will make this disappear.
Actually to the contrary Ruto cannot afford to start another battle front with GEMA he needs their support like none before .

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2024, 02:28:54 AM »
Gachagua is hoping this government to end now than survive another 1-3 years. IF THE GOVERNMENT survive for even few months, It will be tough for him. Waiguru, Ichungwahs, Ndindis, want him out of the picture!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2024, 02:34:41 AM »
Angalia hii....Gen Z's walk out as soon as Moses Kuria starts speaking. I don't think anyone fully understands what the future holds at this point

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Are Kenyans aware that Gen Z have done bad things to Moses kuria tuday ? Immediately he started speaking they started leaving .🚨 Eastleigh . In Ongata rongai police have been overwhelmed . Goons with bows roaming in eldoret <a href="https://t.co/4pWUCen9d6">pic.twitter.com/4pWUCen9d6</a></p>&mdash; Sholla Ard 🇰🇪 (@sholard_mancity) <a href="?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 27, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2024, 01:42:48 PM »
Ruto used all these people to fight Uhuru and now he is setting them against each other, the good thing is, Kenyans want all these people out led by Ruto. We are not interested in their petty squabbles, they can leave government and join the UFC.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2024, 02:01:49 PM »

Moses Kuria was in a very good spot until he entered into this mix . He never knows how to read the mood and make a next move . We saw it with Uhuru .
Pundit you are still in denial stage . Things are gloomy for Ruto .When Jommo ,Moi , Kibaki and Uhuru faced same moments they made cabinet changes or political changes . Thats the bitter truth In all cases I wasnt supportive of them but they had to make to survive . Thats just politics .

But that was Moses Kuria?
Why do you always see me - yet I am not in GOK.

Like I said - Raila next move is pivotal - if he gets the AU position - and if he doesnt.

That will determine how much Ruto will need Mt kenya if at all.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2024, 02:08:47 PM »
Politicians survive on ego massage through public attention. They will be doing all sort of shiet to reverse the public anger and knowing their stupidity they will enrage the people more.

I am sure we will get exposures on ongoing looting. The elite scum discord is very healthy. Walimane kabisa. It is godsent it has come early into the regime.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2024, 03:03:23 PM »
Those are silly petty squabbles to distruct Kenyans from the real issues. What is required is an overhaul of the present ruling system. The Financial Bill was just the trigger.

Ruto used all these people to fight Uhuru and now he is setting them against each other, the good thing is, Kenyans want all these people out led by Ruto. We are not interested in their petty squabbles, they can leave government and join the UFC.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2024, 11:22:41 PM »
Kenyans are funny, look at this idiot walking with gunias of taxpayers money and the instincts of a caveman…. https://x.com/kafangi/status/1806704436380656041?s=46&t=3-3-_ehcZbukDCK7hNe5L…I hear the thievery being perpetrated by Murkonen, Sudi and Sakaja on behalf of Ruto will dwarf in the Pattni gold scum. All these people have to go. The pressure cannot stop, they are crude and shameless.