Author Topic: Pundit: You are still in Denial?  (Read 913 times)

Offline sema

• Enigma
Pundit: You are still in Denial?
« on: June 25, 2024, 05:39:55 PM »
This is not about Tiktok or KFC.

Ruto is impoverishing kenyans, while stealing and living lavishly. 

Look at Oscar Sudi - driving around in a maybach; dishing out 20 million shillings in cash.

Murkomen - Walking around in Gucci shoes, gucci belts, wearing watches that cost over $10,000 dollars

Cheruiyot - wearing designer shoes that cost over $5,000 dollars

These pictures are circulating all over social media and are infuriating people.

Ruto wearing thousands and thousands of dollars worth of clothes, belts, watches

Ndii and Ruto need to sit down and have an honest discussion about the economy and they need to understand that Ndii's policies will NOT work in the face of this obscene and out of control corruption. It must be a two pronged battle between austerity and fighting corruption.

I hear they passed the finance bill and increased the taxes on other things by ridiculous amounts. Ruto's arrogance will cost him.

I'm hearing KDF has been deployed and 10 people have been killed. I expect this number to rise, but Ruto cannot kill all kenyans. If it didn't work for a dictator like Mubarak or Ben Ali...why does ruto think it will work for him?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Pundit: You are still in Denial?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2024, 05:44:31 PM »
Stop that tribal nonsense
You just zoom into kalenjin and claim to be making money
Are others not wearing shoes or watches.
Sudi always been rich guy display his wealth.

There is no money in gov - I have travelled around rift valley - no projects - nothing.

The anger is real - yes taxes are painful - no projects - so people are angry - but not hungry - unga prices are low.

Anger is middle class.

Ruto I know was willing to sit down with kids but today they went overboard.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2024, 06:08:52 PM »
Ruto decided to sell us to neocolonialism for a few Pennies while other countries are freeing themselves. He then unleashed his village mates Moi style to loot and lecture us. It’s over for him.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2024, 06:32:42 PM »
There is no money in gov - I have travelled around rift valley - no projects - nothing.

There's money for sudi, cheruiyot, farouk kibet, murkomen, etc

go online...their pictures are floating everywhere.  I have not see pictures of others (maybe they are smarter and not displaying their stolen wealth as openly as ruto's cronies)  The only  other one I've seen is Milicent Omanga who I understand got the tender to renovate statehouse.

Only way out of this for ruto is to tackle the corruption head on. People need to be brought in front of a commission and stolen money paid back.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2024, 08:12:11 PM »

There's money for sudi, cheruiyot, farouk kibet, murkomen, etc

go online...their pictures are floating everywhere.  I have not see pictures of others (maybe they are smarter and not displaying their stolen wealth as openly as ruto's cronies)  The only  other one I've seen is Milicent Omanga who I understand got the tender to renovate statehouse.

Only way out of this for ruto is to tackle the corruption head on. People need to be brought in front of a commission and stolen money paid back.

Yap. $10k shoes while regular Kenyans cant afford a damn loaf of bread that is about to go up 25%. Elites dont see or care.