Author Topic: Governor Mutahi-hizo ndege ni za mama zenyu?  (Read 1479 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
Governor Mutahi-hizo ndege ni za mama zenyu?
« on: June 09, 2024, 11:11:28 PM »
https://x.com/Cjamehk/status/1799814973797060695

Denied chopper again,that's why he was late

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
Re: Governor Mutahi-hizo ndege ni za mama zenyu?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2024, 11:35:06 PM »

Hizo gari ni mama zenyu walinunua?

We don't want finance bill in GEMA.

Kufa DEREVA kufa makanga

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2024, 10:38:34 AM »
Seem angry - seem RiggyG is getting balls really squeezed

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2024, 11:35:28 AM »
Murkomen is still a realist more of a TV pundit than a politician . He should learn from Ruto there is a way one can answer the critics.
Ruto did well back in Jubilee 2 …..

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2024, 01:44:40 PM »
Seem angry - seem RiggyG is getting balls really squeezed

How?

The goal is to make Ruto like a monster in GEMA through the media from Kameme Tiktok and completely kick him out of Mt Kenya and It's working.You can imagine how the Akorino and kikuyu felt when Rigathi told them that Ruto denied him a chopper,He continued to sing that you should trust the Lord throughout the journey and wilderness,that even if you face troubles you should not worry ,Of course kikuyu understand what he was saying through singing that song before inviting Ruto his tormentors to speak.

Ruto is worried because Kikuyu have ditched him and Raila is the shark encircling him in the murky world of politics.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2024, 03:01:32 PM »
They are even stealing all the money meant for former presidents, if you do not want to pay, change the law otherwise this pettiness is very primitive.. https://x.com/c_nyakundih/status/1800117620726718502?s=46&t=3-3-_ehcZbukDCK7hNe5…. In the USA, former presidents even felons like Trump are fully funded until death and even their grave will probably be guarded. Ruto is playing silly games, even if he gets 10yrs, someone will come there and squeeze his nuts. I personally have been against the high wage bill where mpigs have bodyguards, cooks and Malayas paid by the taxpayers. We have to fine ways of reducing the wage bill, it’s out of control all the way from the county level. How much do Kenyans think that they can squeeze from the government without producing anything?

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2024, 03:15:25 PM »
Shameless mwafrika thugs. After stealing billion of dollars they still want more till death while hospitals have no vaccines. Umbwa takatakas.

They are even stealing all the money meant for former presidents, if you do not want to pay, change the law otherwise this pettiness is very primitive.. https://x.com/c_nyakundih/status/1800117620726718502?s=46&t=3-3-_ehcZbukDCK7hNe5…. In the USA, former presidents even felons like Trump are fully funded until death and even their grave will probably be guarded. Ruto is playing silly games, even if he gets 10yrs, someone will come there and squeeze his nuts. I personally have been against the high wage bill where mpigs have bodyguards, cooks and Malayas paid by the taxpayers. We have to fine ways of reducing the wage bill, it’s out of control all the way from the county level. How much do Kenyans think that they can squeeze from the government without producing anything?
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2024, 03:15:48 PM »
Raila always self implodes, I have never seen a politician this self destructive. I know people in my personal life who are always self sabotaging. It’s a long way out but this far, with bad economy, high taxes, thieves everywhere, he would be sleepwalking to state house in 2027. I hate to go tribal but a combination of Kikuyus, Kambas, Luos, costerians, Kisii and half Luhya can finally win him state house. It’s 2002 all over again but instead of Kibaki, we get Raila and send thieves home. In theory, it’s very exciting.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2024, 12:40:22 AM »
You turned Gachagua into a hero.. he should take this and run with it, make Kenya great again by Kikuyus voting enmass for Raila and kick the thieves out… https://x.com/itskipronoh/status/1800232120373178455?s=46&t=3-3-_ehcZbukDCK7hNe5LA

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2024, 05:18:52 AM »

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2024, 11:52:04 PM »

Chief Villager.Unlike ruto who rubbished KQ and hired private jet,Gachagua uses KQ and books economy.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2024, 12:42:59 PM »
Told who what? Yet this is a hell lucky okuyu mofo.

We told Okuyus lakini hawakuskia… https://x.com/itskipronoh/status/1800099664198619642?s=46&t=3-3-_ehcZbukDCK7hNe5LA..it’s just sad.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2024, 10:12:57 PM »
I told you once  kale tasted power, mutajionea. Right now, Std 7 drop out Sudi is using Millitary planes while Gachagua and Uhuru cry. Kalenjin akishiba is a dangerous animal, they forget where the come from, it’s Moi error2. They are even calling Okuyu villagers, it make me chuckle cause this guys all the way from Ruto to Sudi are as village and as primitive as they come, no money can wash that stench. I looked at Ruto’s wife here in the USA, a man can get away with wearing a generic suit, for a woman there is much more creativity, that woman cannot dress for shit. Kales in power need to walk around with a huge mirror, every time their ego tries to take over, they should look in the mirror and be shocked back to reality. Guys like Uhuru who grew up the way they did must look at this guys, the likes of Gachagua and Ruto and think they are from another planet in the alternate universe.