Author Topic: My advice to Ruto -Focus on Economy and get re-elected in 2027  (Read 2621 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Ruto seemed to never have learnt from his fallout with Uhuru.
1. It detached Ruto from Jubilee failures
2. It gave him sympathy across all lines both in Government supporters and Opposition supporters

Now instead of focusing on economy he has been dragged into muddy world of useless politics
. Kenyan politics has been known as politics of betrayal the more you try to play politics and lose focus the more chances of losing elections .
This has been proven by Kibaki he concentrated with economy and got re-elected in 2007 .
Uhuru and Raila focused  on politics and lost 2022 elections . Similar to Moi in 2002.
Kenyans are angry and are waiting for trigger to have a replica of Rainbow alliance .
And the Kalenjins surrounding Ruto are doing him a misjustice .
Ruto will not know what hit him come 2027 . Same as Moi in 2002 and Raila in 2013 and 2022

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: My advice to Ruto -Focus on Economy and get re-elected in 2027
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2024, 03:53:59 PM »
You are right but got one thing very wrong.
Ruto will just steal the election. He will be declared winner even before the first vote has been counted.

2. It gave him sympathy across all lines both in Government supporters and Opposition supporters

Now instead of focusing on economy he has been dragged into muddy world of useless politics
. Kenyan politics has been known as politics of betrayal the more you try to play politics and lose focus the more chances of losing elections .
This has been proven by Kibaki he concentrated with economy and got re-elected in 2007 :o .
Uhuru and Raila focused  on politics and lost 2022 elections . Similar to Moi in 2002.
Kenyans are angry and are waiting for trigger to have a replica of Rainbow alliance .
Ruto will not know what hit him come 2027 . Same as Moi in 2002 and Raila in 2013 and 2022

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2024, 04:37:37 PM »
So did Raila think of 2022 until he hot a rude awakening . A reality call to his supporters who all along though Elections were being stolen from Raila. The kenyan election system they way it was set up is very hard to steal . Raila syole im 2007 and 2022 but still could not overturn the election results .

You are right but got one thing very wrong.
Ruto will just steal the election. He will be declared winner even before the first vote has been counted.

This has been proven by Kibaki he concentrated with economy and got re-elected in 2007 :o .

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2024, 10:07:32 PM »
In any other country, the people would be demanding impeachment by now. Kenya is basically a crime scene, Nairobi is soaked in filth, majority of the youth only activity is alcohol, Muguka and drugs. I have come to believe there is something wrong with our DNA, how humans can accept this as normal is beyond comprehension. I was in my village recently, most people I know are totally unrecognizable, poverty beaten to submission and this is replicated everywhere and worse in the cities. All these while most in Ruto’s circle have become billionaires for doing absolutely nothing. Ruto is transversing the world pretending to to work while promising to send a lot of obedient slave which most Kenyans would actually rather be that the poverty in Kenya. We are fortunate that Kenya is not near Europe, people would be dying trying to swim there even though most can’t swim. Some of these countries in Europe are the size of a county. Continue voting for these idiots, Nairobi makes like 30m a day or even more, during the floods, zero help from your taxpayers money, your money… I really have nothing to say… my uncle lives in Runda, he is still halfway submerged in Water after paying taxes all his life to retire in comfort. I think it’s a curse to be Kenyan.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2024, 11:28:22 AM »
Ruto will do both - politics and economy
Kibaki did economy and failed in politics - he had to rig - put 600K people into misery and more than thousands dead.

Ruto run Jubilee 1.0 and they managed to win by 54%.

The next election Ruto is likely to win entire RV (including Mt kenya wote) - hapo ni 25% clean, most of Coast, most NEP - that already. Most of Luhyas - due Weta & maDVD.Next we shall see Raila - already on way - hapo Ruto wins Luos and all of coast/luhya.

Competitor will be Kalonzo at his 8% of Ukambani plus few disgruntled Mt kenya (at best 10%- mostly from Central ) - hapo ni just  18% - give him 25%.

Next election Ruto will win by 75% against Kalonzo 25%.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2024, 01:04:28 PM »
I highly doubt Luhyas will ever buy Mudavadi, the whole of Mt Kenya except maybe Meru, the name Ruto is almost becoming toxic, Kambas will vote Kalonzo to the man, our Luo brothers will have had it with Raila’s betrayal, I think 2027 will be a bigger fight for Ruto especially if the taxes people to hell without results.Read some comments here for yourself https://x.com/kenyans/status/1798615070303494155?s=46&t=3-3-_ehcZbukDCK7hNe5LA…is Ichungwa the new Chotara? I thought this guy had some masomo and common sense.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2024, 10:24:43 PM »

This has been proven by Kibaki he concentrated with economy and got re-elected in 2007 .

Kibaki lost the election in 2007 like his friends lost in 2012 - 2022. Use another deceptive formula.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2024, 11:51:53 AM »
So who won 2022 elections?

Kibaki lost the election in 2007 like his friends lost in 2012 - 2022. Use another deceptive formula.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2024, 11:52:25 AM »
My advice still stands ……

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2024, 09:19:16 AM »

I agree Ruto needs to to focus entirely on economy by starting politics early he has shown his cards and now people are reorganizing, actually its a big blunder he has done trying to split mlima. I dont see how he can recover from this start going forward but lets wait and see as it is he still has support but if of he doesn't control his foot soldiers might end up badly

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2024, 11:07:06 AM »
Ruto will do many things and run many things.
None of the current jokes can match him.

Mt kenya you're slowing losing the game because you lack the patience and humility.

You think you'll bring Ruto kiburi.

He sees you from far. Plans far.

I agree Ruto needs to to focus entirely on economy by starting politics early he has shown his cards and now people are reorganizing, actually its a big blunder he has done trying to split mlima. I dont see how he can recover from this start going forward but lets wait and see as it is he still has support but if of he doesn't control his foot soldiers might end up badly

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2024, 03:32:03 PM »
Ruto will do many things and run many things.
None of the current jokes can match him.

Mt kenya you're slowing losing the game because you lack the patience and humility.

You think you'll bring Ruto kiburi.

He sees you from far. Plans far.

Ruto need worry about GEN Z those are the new kids on the block
Already you can expect Ruto will shelve away a couple of things going forward like doing a referendum as taht would be immediately fatal
Dont worry about mt.kenya the  new threat is lurking and omnipresent that can turn Kenya into another problem

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2024, 05:05:10 PM »
GEN Z ndio mnyama gani. That is one movement Ruto should nurture. They are going to be his best bet against opposition. They are just bunch of ruffians.

Ruto need worry about GEN Z those are the new kids on the block
Already you can expect Ruto will shelve away a couple of things going forward like doing a referendum as taht would be immediately fatal
Dont worry about mt.kenya the  new threat is lurking and omnipresent that can turn Kenya into another problem

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2024, 01:38:29 AM »
Wakale thought they will take us back to Nyayo era with people like Farouk lecturing us and the likes of Gachagua. This is Nyeri today.. https://x.com/stillbiil/status/1804380269236859110?s=46&t=3-3-_ehcZbukDCK7hNe5LA.. the towers of poverty, corruption and impunity are coming down. Ruto is a one term president if he manages to survive until 2027. Those asking who will replace him are insulting all mothers out, his mother is not the only one who could give birth to a president, there are tonnes of capable man and women in Kenya.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2024, 03:46:21 AM »
Look at these idiots and semiliterates looting and shitting on Kenya. They are partying like Moi is in power again… https://x.com/robertalai/status/1804567213661159544?s=46&t=3-3-_ehcZbukDCK7hNe5LA… it’s time to take back our country and apologize to our children for letting this rot happen over generations.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2024, 10:31:46 AM »
?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1805172671363129377%7Ctwgr%5Efdca092a8578d7fe869fc72a7015f82000d4bc9b%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fkenyatalk.com%2Ft%2Fnationwide-demos-tuesday-25-2024%2F493406%2F1

Namba nane kumi on point

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2024, 12:29:25 AM »
Another prediction point on …..

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2024, 07:09:49 AM »
Nowayhaha that story about Kibaki won 2007 election - Kivuitu himself didn't know the winner.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2024, 07:48:56 AM »
Nowayhaha that story about Kibaki won 2007 election - Kivuitu himself didn't know the winner.
What Story Kibaki won by 28k Votes or 44,000 if you count the ones that were spoilt by ODM before they could be officially announced in Nyanza and RV. to be precise Kibaki won by 44,000 votes I dont know why this comes up always there is a thread Noway and Mankind destroyed Pundit by explaining to him how Kibaki won in detail wish I could dig up that post.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2024, 07:51:29 AM »
kibaki lost. Rigged. That is why he shared power
What Story Kibaki won by 28k Votes or 44,000 if you count the ones that were spoilt by ODM before they could be officially announced in Nyanza and RV. to be precise Kibaki won by 44,000 votes I dont know why this comes up always there is a thread Noway and Mankind destroyed Pundit by explaining to him how Kibaki won in detail wish I could dig up that post.