Author Topic: Amason Kingi & The Tragic Story of Kilifi  (Read 2322 times)

Offline sema

• Enigma
Amason Kingi & The Tragic Story of Kilifi
« on: November 20, 2023, 07:10:25 AM »
I' think kenya is a just a lost cause.  Kingi is now a ruto ally and speaker of the senate, but in his 10 years as governor of kilifi county, 140 billion shillings disappeared.

The poverty in kilifi is amongst the worst in kenya that i've seen, but we are made to believe that this guy will make a difference working for ruto.

He should be the first one along with uhuru kenyatta at the this so called commission of inquiry but sadly, he will get away.

Kenyans have lost their souls to the devil.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • EVERY KENYAN SHOULD HAVE A GUN.
Re: Amason Kingi & The Tragic Story of Kilifi
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2023, 09:54:11 AM »
Whatever Kingi & Nanok did to their people sends shiver to my spine.

Offline lelewela

• Mega superstar
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2023, 10:10:29 AM »
The current leadership can be summed up as, Conmen, washwash, lowlife, sub-standard humanbeings  i did support Ruto because of my beaf with Kikuyus.

But now I repent and tell my Kikuyu brothers it was a mistake .
Only think which makes me forgive myself is Raila would have been the same.

Online gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2023, 10:21:22 AM »
Maths is not a friend to Kenya activists. Salaries alone in counties is over 50%. Leaves around 30% for budgeted development corruption which 10-20% gets stolen. Kingi just had fun in county hotels with at most 2-5 billion.

https://kilifi.go.ke/22-27/budget-documents/

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one ~ Thomas Paine

Online Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2023, 10:24:15 AM »
The situation in the counties is a reflection of the state of the nation at national level. How do you expect the counties to be transparent when the national government is not transparent? To date nobody in the country, not even the Auditor General can account for the billions of $US Eurobond the country borrowed from the year 2013 to 2018.

The governors are mini presidents in Kenya. They just behave like their big brother residing in SH, Nairobi.