Author Topic: Will Ruto get Re-elected ? He needs to learn from History  (Read 4060 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Will Ruto get Re-elected ? He needs to learn from History
« on: November 20, 2023, 12:51:46 AM »
We are in very hard times akin to world war 2 era. If you learn from history most of the leaders then lost power .
Bidens administration made a very big mistake in instigating the Ukrainian crisis . Big miscalculation in thinking blockade or sanctions as tool can work without consequences .
The best results is in entangling and integrating nemesis, look at the world now. Ruto needs to learn one thing to survive he has revive the kenyan economy , over taxing and the oil deals he is making is a mistake and will backfire .
2022 elections ushered in different kind of politics so to say not tribal. Rift valley politicians still think Tribal politics can still be used for 2027 elections .
We still have hope in Ruto as he is visionary something most kenyan politicians are not , though he needs to change tact . Not tomorrow but as early as yesterday . Do away with Rift valley politicians as advisors and focus on economy .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Will Ruto get Re-elected ? He needs to learn from History
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2023, 11:01:26 AM »
Kalenjin politician are not responsible for the mess.

Ufool is responsible.

Ruto has done well to execute unpopular but necessary reforms in year one.

He has started from -ve and can only go up - as he will relax things pole pole as we head to 2027.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2023, 11:42:54 AM »
Noway and Kikuyus have buyer's remorse  :)

Ruto is doing okay... especially as THERE IS NO CREDIBLE COMPETITOR.

Not at all comparable with senile Joe Biden who is hanging by a thread.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2023, 12:41:46 PM »
Call it however you want but those voters you have mentioned are a big factor in kenyan elections and for that matter 2027 elections .
As for you saying Ruto will be fine , remember you are the same person who said Raila will win 2022. And please dont disappear again …..

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2023, 01:34:20 PM »
I didn't run away I was just depressed for a while.

From my cosy duvet nothing Ruto has done is so off. Fiscal discipline is necessary as the hard infra payoff or margin dwindles. FDI at scale is what Kenya needs for takeoff now. It is why I disagree with the noises about Ruto jetsetting - that is his key job now.

I see focus, not blunder. The Murkomen or Chirchir corruption was always expected. Duhh. But I have never bought that corruption causes underdevelopment significantly, if the PR is well managed.

Call it however you want but those voters you have mentioned are a big factor in kenyan elections and for that matter 2027 elections .
As for you saying Ruto will be fine , remember you are the same person who said Raila will win 2022. And please dont disappear again …..

♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2023, 02:00:06 PM »
Indeed. I cant fault Ruto except on the handling of Kenyatta. Too soft on him. Nowayaha will go nuts when we get to Uhuru nuts

From my cosy duvet nothing Ruto has done is so off. Fiscal discipline is necessary as the hard infra payoff or margin dwindles. FDI at scale is what Kenya needs for takeoff now. It is why I disagree with the noises about Ruto jetsetting - that is his key job now.

I see focus, not blunder. The Murkomen or Chirchir corruption was always expected. Duhh. But I have never bought that corruption causes underdevelopment significantly, if the PR is well managed.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2023, 03:12:01 PM »
Noway thought Kikuyus will be dictating to Ruto how to run the country. They are already praising Uhuru with Moses Kuria. When Kenyattas are crushed there will be lots of wailing.

Indeed. I cant fault Ruto except on the handling of Kenyatta. Too soft on him. Nowayaha will go nuts when we get to Uhuru nuts

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2023, 06:54:43 PM »
Kenyattas cant be crushed that window long crossed thats why Uhuru can talk all he want,Uhuru still has insiders in gvt because Ruto failed to carry out what Njuri said 10,000 new hustlers in top government and mid government positions.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2023, 09:46:46 PM »
Its the economy stupid, KK administration fate was sealed by finance act 2023. The heterodox economic solution adopted hasn't worked and there's no reprieve in sight. The macros haven't stabilized let alone improved. Kenya isn't going to attract significant FDI while the domestic economy is faltering since most FDI targets so called "growing middle class", FDI in extractive and export industries, other countries are more conducive. Banks financial reports shows how dire things are, even mobile money value has contracted. This are the type of jobs kenya should try to attract https://www.wsj.com/articles/chatgpt-openai-content-abusive-sexually-explicit-harassment-kenya-workers-on-human-workers-cf191483 but even that ambulance chasers will halt further investment.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2023, 10:32:04 PM »
4 years is far away. In 3 years, the landscape will improve and the President will be relected by 60-70%. Let's compare notes in 2027. I have never been wrong in my prediction for decades, though still wrong on stock prediction 1-5%most of the time!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2023, 11:51:49 PM »
4 years is far away. In 3 years, the landscape will improve and the President will be relected by 60-70%. Let's compare notes in 2027. I have never been wrong in my prediction for decades, though still wrong on stock prediction 1-5%most of the time!

Can you predict US election 2024

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2023, 05:13:43 AM »

Can you predict US election 2024
Joe Biden will win hands down. Media and democrats are probing Trump to be the nominee then Biden crawls back to basement while vicious mainstream and left wing media unload on him. It is very hard to beat 91 counts, Judge Chuktan, DA Fani Willis, Special prosecutor Jack Smith. Trump is a jailbird walking! If Trump is the nominee, which I expect, It will be about 85 million votes VS 75Million. Joe Biden as slow as he is, he has performed pretty well if you follow US government and economy closely. In 2024 inflation, Gas prices, Economy, Healthcare will be in Joe Biden favor, and rethugs will be left with Border policy to run on, which usually brings Latinos running back quick to our big tenth!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2023, 06:18:36 AM »
RVHH are you sure the economy is doing so well? NBC poll has Trump ahead in purple states and the reason is inflation. We are not feeling the growth.

In 2024 what if the Middle East gang wars escalate and oil goes up. More inflation.

How about abortion issue - it seems to help Dems alot but can't beat inflation pain.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2023, 11:19:07 AM »
It's global economy stupid. These exogenous risks are expected to reduce significantly next year. And Ruto hardwork will pay off.
Its the economy stupid, KK administration fate was sealed by finance act 2023. The heterodox economic solution adopted hasn't worked and there's no reprieve in sight. The macros haven't stabilized let alone improved. Kenya isn't going to attract significant FDI while the domestic economy is faltering since most FDI targets so called "growing middle class", FDI in extractive and export industries, other countries are more conducive. Banks financial reports shows how dire things are, even mobile money value has contracted. This are the type of jobs kenya should try to attract https://www.wsj.com/articles/chatgpt-openai-content-abusive-sexually-explicit-harassment-kenya-workers-on-human-workers-cf191483 but even that ambulance chasers will halt further investment.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2023, 09:59:40 PM »
RVHH are you sure the economy is doing so well? NBC poll has Trump ahead in purple states and the reason is inflation. We are not feeling the growth.

Trump is finished. Kaput.  There's definitely inflation in the US especially when it comes to food prices, but what's saving americans is that they are still plenty of jobs. There's work -- so at a minimum, you can pay your bills or even if you are laid off, you can get on unemployment for say 3 or 4 months and within that frame, you should be able to find another job.

The big problem for biden will be this migrant issue.  I read that they were 2.3 million migrant arrests in 2002, which is the highest recorded number of migrants since they started tracking them in 1960.

So, biden will win, but republicans could control both houses of congress if they hit the democrats on this migrant issue. It's become a crisis for many cities like New York and for border states.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2023, 11:59:25 PM »
I am the common sense guy here, I will try to speak on American politics. The first thing is, Trump will never be president again, the media and their fake polls have to go for clicks and watches, they have to manufacture these polls. Biden has actually achieved a lot, republicans have lost in every election for years but we have to stay active and engaged. Republicans won elections by the electoral college and gerrymandering, the courts have widened up and the immigration has changed places like Goegia and Arizona. The only people who buy the walls and immigration problem are intellectual midgets, the net immigration here is a not factor, it’s just an idiotic political football. As for Ruto, he is big trouble, his campaign managers made him promise impossible things, he should have prepared Kenyans, just like Greece of hardship and sacrifices before maybe making some turn around. He promised immediate results, Kenyans are addicted to corruption and immediate gratification, money in the bank, Mercedes Benz with zero input, that’s not going to work. Ruto has at least one more year before the excuses become really lame.