Author Topic: Kaparo Delivers... He Pardons Moses Kuria  (Read 2469 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Kaparo Delivers... He Pardons Moses Kuria
« on: January 12, 2015, 01:20:01 PM »
Apparently Ole Kaparo has started delivering ..... Moses Kuria just got his reprieve. I hope they included a clause to restore the charges if he repeats because he is doing it again before the ink on this deal has dried. Note that Kuria while waiting for this deal tried to publicly rape Millie Odhiambo in parliament and boasted about it.

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/moses-kuria-ordered-post-apology-over-hate-speech-newspapers#sthash.6eMZsTtu.dpuf
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Kaparo Delivers... He Pardons Moses Kuria
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 05:12:57 PM »
I am surprised.  That he has been told to apologize.  That would seem to go against the grain of the "new normal"(total impunity). 

According to this article, he wasn't pardoned, but given an option to settle it out of court with LSK.  Was the DPPs office involved in this case at all?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 05:19:08 PM »
The DPP was involved.
I am surprised.  That he has been told to apologize.  That would seem to go against the grain of the "new normal"(total impunity). 

According to this article, he wasn't pardoned, but given an option to settle it out of court with LSK.  Was the DPPs office involved in this case at all?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 05:25:02 PM »
The DPP was involved.

I see.  I had this impression that it was a private prosecution instituted by the LSK.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman