Author Topic: kalejin warriors killing Luos in Sondu with the police looking on  (Read 653 times)

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
If the police cannot protect the residents of Sondu against these Kalejin warriors, it is time the people of Nyanza rose up and defended themselves. Kalejins do not have the monopoly of violence. We have seen photos and videos of Kalejin warriors running havoc in Sondu and no police in sight. This must stop immediately.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/realtime/2023-10-04-were-being-slaughtered-like-chickens-sondu-residents-speak-on-border-clashes/#disqus_thread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: kalejin warriors killing Luos in Sondu with the police looking on
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2023, 06:48:22 AM »
Ruto admin should sort this Sondu issues out - permanently. If it is borderline - deal with it - cattle rustling deal with - add more police at the border.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2023, 02:08:10 PM »
If the police cannot protect the residents of Sondu against these Kalejin warriors, it is time the people of Nyanza rose up and defended themselves. Kalejins do not have the monopoly of violence. We have seen photos and videos of Kalejin warriors running havoc in Sondu and no police in sight. This must stop immediately.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/realtime/2023-10-04-were-being-slaughtered-like-chickens-sondu-residents-speak-on-border-clashes/#disqus_thread
I dont hear you scream when people die in other border conflict like Isiolo-Meru,Wajir-Mandera etc,the problem has to be sorted countrywide our boy Kindiki will go nuts over this,after resolving one problem another emerges Kindiki tries his best but Kenyans are still primitive,I would suspect the sondu issue is fueled by people thinking mtu wetu is now PORK.

Offline lelewela

• Superstar
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2023, 07:50:36 AM »
So far I rate Kindiki as the best interior minister since Moi days, he is working very hard and i have seen results of his efforts, i hope the corrupt  leaders will not taint him. All othet CSs in Ruto cabinet are corrupt, illitrate wash wash shit.
If we are a serious country , Kindiki will be our next prezo, but as usual Kenyans glorify corrupt leaders.

I dont hear you scream when people die in other border conflict like Isiolo-Meru,Wajir-Mandera etc,the problem has to be sorted countrywide our boy Kindiki will go nuts over this,after resolving one problem another emerges Kindiki tries his best but Kenyans are still primitive,I would suspect the sondu issue is fueled by people thinking mtu wetu is now PORK.