Author Topic: Is Ken Wafula dumb or what  (Read 2076 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Is Ken Wafula dumb or what
« on: January 08, 2015, 08:56:24 AM »
He is claiming that Yebei was bribed to drop from being Prosecution witness  obviously by Ruto or his henchmen. He is exposing himself to litigation, but at the same time he has immunity. You can't disappear him now

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Is Ken Wafula dumb or what
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 06:13:38 PM »
Duale is supposed to be an advocate Dear God, The Almighty! Yebei having been an OTP witness was under protection. He moved out after allegedly being bribed. So what is so strange that the OTP knew about him?

I believe Ken Wafula has got his information from the man's family. And why are the Duales panicking?

Ken Wafula is not a witness. He is an irritant. Were he a witness he would be nowhere.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 07:13:13 PM »

I know Wafula is not a witness but he certainly 'knows too much' if his allegations are true. Now that he has gone public, there is no point killing him. That's what I meant.

Wafula I can bet was an intermediary just like Barasa
Duale is supposed to be an advocate Dear God, The Almighty! Yebei having been an OTP witness was under protection. He moved out after allegedly being bribed. So what is so strange that the OTP knew about him?

I believe Ken Wafula has got his information from the man's family. And why are the Duales panicking?

Ken Wafula is not a witness. He is an irritant. Were he a witness he would be nowhere.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 07:15:46 PM »
Duale i think majored in BED  or Vet and taught in Garissa before marrying Gen Mohammoud's daughter and getting richer in the process.