Author Topic: Eyeball scanning in Kenya by OpenAI/ChatGPT  (Read 3402 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Eyeball scanning in Kenya by OpenAI/ChatGPT
« on: August 04, 2023, 05:35:46 PM »
What is going on? I'm hearing something about the OpenAI founder scanning eyeballs in Kenya.. I bet you 10 years from now, chaps like him will be charged for crimes against humanity. Unlawfully collecting biometric data.. ! Recklessly exposing thr Kenyan workforce to harmful content for the sake of curating ChatGPT content. For that reason I'm boycotting ChatGPT.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Eyeball scanning in Kenya by OpenAI/ChatGPT
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2023, 05:53:28 PM »
You sound like those who believe some stolen votes are hidden in some IEBC servers.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline lelewela

• Mega superstar
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2023, 08:52:55 PM »
Hapa Samburu land romour in town is that if they scan your eye, then they can switch off your eyes rwmotely anytime or you pay them monthly charges for seeing dunia.

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2023, 09:50:07 PM »
Bill vaccine just launch another one of his devious scams and NPCs are lining up like sheep.

Looks like kienyeji villagers are way smarter than most urban folk.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2023, 03:14:01 PM »
It's identity theft. For instance,  they can hack into your phone and essentially your life with biometric data. Even worse, sell that data to the highest bidder for the next elections which I bet will involve some biometric component.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2023, 03:18:15 PM »
You sound like those who believe some stolen votes are hidden in some IEBC servers.

I don't need to believe, that's just a fact. If Uhuru can steal the elections with Cambridge Analytica and what not, Ruto certaintly can and did. Although even with those stolen votes accounted for, I just don't think Azimio has the numbers.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2023, 03:22:38 PM »
Hapa Samburu land romour in town is that if they scan your eye, then they can switch off your eyes rwmotely anytime or you pay them monthly charges for seeing dunia.

I don't know about switch your eyes off remotely, tech isn't there yet but they can certainly steal your identity.

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2023, 09:42:48 PM »
Bill vaccine just launch another one of his devious scams and NPCs are lining up like sheep.

Looks like kienyeji villagers are way smarter than most urban folk.

Look like Ruto and Bill vaccine bought the dip. Now they are waiting for the exponential gains as coin moons. Kenyan become guinea pigs of the world!

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2023, 02:08:38 AM »
Like self driving cars, the technology will not work 100%.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2023, 11:43:18 PM »
Uneducated conspiracy theorists are running amok with misinformation. It reminds me of the early '90s reading about how conspiracy theorists of the '80s/'90s were spreading malicious information about the creation of usernames and passwords as a scheme to defraud everyone down the road!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2023, 12:39:36 AM »
Uneducated conspiracy theorists are running amok with misinformation. It reminds me of the early '90s reading about how conspiracy theorists of the '80s/'90s were spreading malicious information about the creation of usernames and passwords as a scheme to defraud everyone down the road!

Majority of Kenyans are not dumb as you think.

Most of them will reject the delusional digital CBDC social tokens as new currency. It's basically a digitized dollar retaining all the flaws it try to solve. Even Ruto seem to cross his mind that something is wrong with financial architecture, but he recoil as soon as he's back to statehouse.

The digital ID prison is basically sideloaded with all manner of vaporware malware - which includes cbdc, bill's vaccines, social credits, carbon credits et al.

A quick scan of social media show no sane Kenyan accept this top down imposed architecture by government that pride as bottom up.

RVHH need to get refund from whatever college that printed your college certificate.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2023, 01:02:30 AM »

Majority of Kenyans are not dumb as you think.

Most of them will reject the delusional digital CBDC social tokens as new currency. It's basically a digitized dollar retaining all the flaws it try to solve. Even Ruto seem to cross his mind that something is wrong with financial architecture, but he recoil as soon as he's back to statehouse.

The digital ID prison is basically sideloaded with all manner of vaporware malware - which includes cbdc, bill's vaccines, social credits, carbon credits et al.

A quick scan of social media show no sane Kenyan accept this top down imposed architecture by government that pride as bottom up.

RVHH need to get refund from whatever college that printed your college certificate.
"One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough about a subject to think you're right, but not enough about the subject to know you're wrong." Neil deGrasse Tyson.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2024, 02:42:28 PM »
Bill vaccines digital ID are at full speed.

Physical ID - very expensive
Bill vaccine Gates digital ID - Free

New kenya.

Kenyan will soon require digital ID to login internet. No more anonymous posts folks.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2024, 05:37:03 PM »
Bill vaccines digital ID are at full speed.

Physical ID - very expensive
Bill vaccine Gates digital ID - Free

New kenya.

Kenyan will soon require digital ID to login internet. No more anonymous posts folks.

govt overreach???
digital ids should only be used to identify pple for services - nothing else
not whthere tyey paid taxes
not whether they commited crime