Author Topic: Power Corrupts  (Read 3542 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • EVERY KENYAN SHOULD HAVE A GUN.
Power Corrupts
« on: June 17, 2023, 01:42:37 PM »
?s=20

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Power Corrupts
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2023, 05:20:54 PM »
Which CS? Alice Wahome? This is a damn Shame. Am sure she is planning to steal that money to pay for the house. Ruto need to bring his government to order. CS and police abusing power in kenya kwanza government.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2023, 10:49:23 PM »
CS Bore of Kericho. Ameoshwa 100m.
Which CS? Alice Wahome? This is a damn Shame. Am sure she is planning to steal that money to pay for the house. Ruto need to bring his government to order. CS and police abusing power in kenya kwanza government.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2023, 10:54:02 AM »
There is incredible thirst to own property in Karen among Rutos politicians,Wanajikaanga kwa tamaa yao,Karen used to be a serene environment, you had to have a minimum 10 acres to reside there but nowadays its just another Eastlands, The Catholic church owns most land followed by whites,John keen families is responsible for cutting them land in 50 by 100 then old school Kikuyus,Nyachaes there and Gideon Moi i guess

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2023, 12:06:31 PM »
Turn out she just paid 10M; Mp owner of the house; said no deal; as he got a better deal.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2023, 12:07:43 PM »
Karen is cheapest place in Nairobi upper class. Land prices are still affordable. So for new money - they will rush there. Muthaigas are impossible to buy. Karen you can still get an acre for 60-80m. Damn I remember when it was 8-15m. Many of my work colleagues were buying.

Now places like Gigiri or Muthaiga or Kitusurus or lower kabete - 1/2 acre will set you for 50-100m - or price of an acre in Karen.  Acre is 100m mi - 200m mostly.

There is incredible thirst to own property in Karen among Rutos politicians,Wanajikaanga kwa tamaa yao,Karen used to be a serene environment, you had to have a minimum 10 acres to reside there but nowadays its just another Eastlands, The Catholic church owns most land followed by whites,John keen families is responsible for cutting them land in 50 by 100 then old school Kikuyus,Nyachaes there and Gideon Moi i guess

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2023, 07:14:39 PM »
Turn out she just paid 10M; Mp owner of the house; said no deal; as he got a better deal.

Will he return the 10 M deposit?

Kenya is just too gangsta for me. I don't know how people survive there.

We know how it goes:
1. Pay 10%
2. Award seller a deal or tender
(Which most likely was not forthcoming as the government is dead broke)
3. No one can allow you to occupy the house, with only 10% paid

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2023, 09:44:56 PM »
Buffoon,
Do you have to be explained to by a lawyer before you realize that what you just posted is hogwash?
Where on this globe or who occupies a property with 10% paid to seller????

18 June 2023 - 16:28
Lawyer Miguna Miguna has reacted to a statement by Labour and Social Protection CS Florence Bore in which she sought to set the record straight on the controversy surrounding the purchase of a house in Karen.

The CS said the deal was above board and was signed in conformity with the law on a willing seller willing buyer basis before she moved in upon payment of a ten per cent deposit of the agreed price.

But the outspoken lawyer said acknowledgement of agreement and payment of deposit does not grant the buyer the right to occupy a property.

Read more at:Deposit doesn't give right of occupancy, Miguna on Karen house

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2023, 11:21:50 PM »
10% should get you in the house if bank has gotten financing anywhere in the globe. I don't know much about Kenya morgage/financing, but should be the same for sr Govt employees who enjoy special morgage financing unlike the rest of population. It looks like 90M offer was accepted then few hours later another higher offer popped.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2023, 11:28:45 PM »

We know how it goes:
1. Pay 10%
They manage to survive somehow. I bought my first house in 2006 and on closing day, we signed 30 years morgage at 3% interest. Instead of paying down payment of 20%, we got 18K check instead to furnish the house. America is the place to be everyday! 15 later we finished the house early and was 3X the price we bought. Everything is straight forward with zero hustles/stress followed by instant services. Kenya you still have to bribe even if you are doing legitimate stuff!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2023, 03:25:48 AM »
http://kenyalaw.org/caselaw/cases/view/226722/

Buffoon,
Do you have to be explained to by a lawyer before you realize that what you just posted is hogwash?
Where on this globe or who occupies a property with 10% paid to seller????

18 June 2023 - 16:28
Lawyer Miguna Miguna has reacted to a statement by Labour and Social Protection CS Florence Bore in which she sought to set the record straight on the controversy surrounding the purchase of a house in Karen.

The CS said the deal was above board and was signed in conformity with the law on a willing seller willing buyer basis before she moved in upon payment of a ten per cent deposit of the agreed price.

But the outspoken lawyer said acknowledgement of agreement and payment of deposit does not grant the buyer the right to occupy a property.

Read more at:Deposit doesn't give right of occupancy, Miguna on Karen house

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2023, 04:28:46 AM »

We know how it goes:
1. Pay 10%
They manage to survive somehow. I bought my first house in 2006 and on closing day, we signed 30 years morgage at 3% interest. Instead of paying down payment of 20%, we got 18K check instead to furnish the house. America is the place to be everyday! 15 later we finished the house early and was 3X the price we bought. Everything is straight forward with zero hustles/stress followed by instant services. Kenya you still have to bribe even if you are doing legitimate stuff!
You have lived in America all these years and you are still challenged understanding English or American English for that matter. What Miguna said was a clear explanation, and I emphasized the same. You do not take possession with 10%. If a Bank gives you mortgage of 90%, the SELLER IS PAID the full amount and you the buyer now have to deal with the bank on how you will repay the 90% (or whatever) and any accruing interest on what has been advanced to you. If the buyer defaults, it is not the seller who will repossess the property but whoever gave the mortgage! The seller is out of the picture: received all his money and vacated.

The buffoon is here fudging words purporting them to have been lifted them off a sale agreement like none of us on this wall have ever signed a sales agreement. Matter of fact this is the reason a sale agreement should involve a lawyer (so there sre no grey areas) of which the buffoon is not. Not worth my time to respond!

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2023, 08:06:28 AM »
They manage to survive somehow.

Yes, but with a lot of stress, high blood pressure, depression, alcoholism, sadistic behavior, etc, etc

Why would anyone even a bank allow one to take ownership of a house after only 10% down in a country like Kenya? and with a politically connected person? That has 24/7 AP protection? even the bank won't get the house back.

I can see why people just opt to buy land and build their own house slowly by slowly

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Been receiving a lot of information about CS Florence Bore but this one seems to be very interesting 🤔 <a href="https://t.co/jrFI6Mnfb1">pic.twitter.com/jrFI6Mnfb1</a></p>&mdash; Cyprian, Is Nyakundi (@C_NyaKundiH) <a href="?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 18, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Online Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2023, 09:50:26 AM »
All these discussions lead to nothing as long as CS Bore cannot table the sale agreement. MP Muiru has challenged her to table the sale agrement and even in her own words the CS confesses of not having a bank to to credit her the rest 90% of what she is to pay.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2023, 11:51:36 AM »
Kwani we have court of law huko kwa social media or what do you mean MP has challenged her to table the sale agreement.

Hii mambo ni ya korti.

Let the two parties go to court. Get court order to evict her.

We are done here when we knew she was broke trying to get money to buy a house. We were only interested if she had some 100M corrupt cash and had bought the house.

If she is struggling to get financing - then ako sawa - she should be congratulated for struggling to nail a financing deal like everyone else - and not carry NSSF billions in her handbag.

All these discussions lead to nothing as long as CS Bore cannot table the sale agreement. MP Muiru has challenged her to table the sale agrement and even in her own words the CS confesses of not having a bank to to credit her the rest 90% of what she is to pay.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2023, 01:28:23 PM »
Not soon. The problem is bigger and unless she is fired the problem shifts to appointing authority and vetting system. Where did they find this flawed character and how did she pass through the vetting process. Bribery. They should audit her 200m wealth. Krimino
Kwani we have court of law huko kwa social media or what do you mean MP has challenged her to table the sale agreement.

Hii mambo ni ya korti.

Let the two parties go to court. Get court order to evict her.

We are done here when we knew she was broke trying to get money to buy a house. We were only interested if she had some 100M corrupt cash and had bought the house.

If she is struggling to get financing - then ako sawa - she should be congratulated for struggling to nail a financing deal like everyone else - and not carry NSSF billions in her handbag.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2023, 03:34:28 PM »
They manage to survive somehow.

Yes, but with a lot of stress, high blood pressure, depression, alcoholism, sadistic behavior, etc, etc

Why would anyone even a bank allow one to take ownership of a house after only 10% down in a country like Kenya? and with a politically connected person? That has 24/7 AP protection? even the bank won't get the house back.

I can see why people just opt to buy land and build their own house slowly by slowly

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Been receiving a lot of information about CS Florence Bore but this one seems to be very interesting 🤔 <a href="https://t.co/jrFI6Mnfb1">pic.twitter.com/jrFI6Mnfb1</a></p>&mdash; Cyprian, Is Nyakundi (@C_NyaKundiH) <a href="?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 18, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sounds like Trump???
Always stiffs working class, and wants everything for free.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2023, 05:02:35 PM »
Hiyo ni panganga ya ODM.
Not soon. The problem is bigger and unless she is fired the problem shifts to appointing authority and vetting system. Where did they find this flawed character and how did she pass through the vetting process. Bribery. They should audit her 200m wealth. Krimino

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2023, 08:31:46 PM »
ODM and Raila ghost everywhere....what does ODM has to do with a whole CS nyakuaring someone house? You think Raila sent her???kumbaff

Ruto is a good man. He does not consume alcohol but why surround yourself with these High IQ women like Florence Bure, Millicent Omanga, Karen Nyamu etc etc ?

Hiyo ni panganga ya ODM.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2023, 08:42:31 PM »
Hiyo ni tabia ya ODM.
Learn to defend the TRUTH and stop LYNCHING people out of nothing but tribal hate .
The seller is well known crook who stole millions from NHIF -- which he used to acquire 100M property in karen.
The seller is not only an MP but powerful official in UDA...who led election processes.
The CS did not enter the house by force.
The Seller allowed CS to enter the house - there is no report of breakage.
While CS was looking for money - Seller find another buyer willing to buy at 20-30m more.
There is report of attempted fail eviction.

Hence this drama - of I was evicted out of a house - I am poor hustler - CS has 100M and was recently hired.

This story is DEAD.  The details should be handled in Milimani Law Court in a civil case.

Leave CS Bore alone.

I was against her personally when 100M story erupted but I have seen it's was just smear campaign against her by greedy rogue corrupt Wakili the Mp of Gatanga.

ODM and Raila ghost everywhere....what does ODM has to do with a whole CS nyakuaring someone house? You think Raila sent her???kumbaff

Ruto is a good man. He does not consume alcohol but why surround yourself with these High IQ women like Florence Bure, Millicent Omanga, Karen Nyamu etc etc ?

Hiyo ni panganga ya ODM.