Author Topic: Ruto message - his mojo is back  (Read 1596 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto message - his mojo is back
« on: March 19, 2023, 08:53:20 PM »
The man has re-entered political scene
?s=20

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Ruto message - his mojo is back
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2023, 09:26:18 PM »
Glad I'am the underpaid Presidential advisor. As long as DP talk constitution, Raila and election losers have nowhere to hide. Agrieved folks should talk to Chebukati or Supreme court (Kenya's constitution), not faceless whistle blowers.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2023, 02:12:09 AM »
Glad I'am the underpaid Presidential advisor. As long as DP talk constitution, Raila and election losers have nowhere to hide. Agrieved folks should talk to Chebukati or Supreme court (Kenya's constitution), not faceless whistle blowers.
Yes clearly Raila looking for extra judicial means while hiding under unga.Ruto has crush such thoughts while articulating while they must be crushed

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2024, 03:04:24 AM »
Lol these old posts just a year ago are killing me

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2024, 10:03:08 AM »
You need it to help you heal.
Ruto sorted Unga and hunger.

Now we have new GOON Z problem.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2024, 01:26:05 PM »
Kales on this site should take a chill pill or join their friends here https://x.com/edgarobare/status/1813571022030819489?s=46&t=3-3-_ehcZbukDCK7hNe5LA.. look at how poor these people are, oppressed by by their own yet they still have that tribal pride. It’s financial and mental oppression.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2024, 01:30:43 PM »

Heal for what ? You are the one sickly injured by emotionally clinging to Ruto.
When Uhuru started associating with Raila I washed my hands , when Ruto decided to embark on bad economic policies I washed my hands

You need it to help you heal.
Ruto sorted Unga and hunger.

Now we have new GOON Z problem.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2024, 01:45:08 PM »
GenZ are not your enemy, your enemy is corruption, incompetence and and poor governance at all levels. When I am driving on a muddy road somewhere in mt Kenya, I am not thinking about which tribe did this to us, the whole system has failed us. When a guy is driving a 40m vehicle from taxpayers money while your folks cannot afford a meal, it’s the system and not the tribe. Kikuyus voted for Ruto, who is a kale, I do not speak for Kikuyus because we are not a monolith but I can honestly say that from my experience interacting with people, a lot of Kikuyus have changed their thinking and especially the younger generations, tribe is not a big factor in their voting, it’s economy and governance.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2024, 02:44:51 PM »
Ruto ni mbaya.
Nani mzuri.

GenZ are not your enemy, your enemy is corruption, incompetence and and poor governance at all levels. When I am driving on a muddy road somewhere in mt Kenya, I am not thinking about which tribe did this to us, the whole system has failed us. When a guy is driving a 40m vehicle from taxpayers money while your folks cannot afford a meal, it’s the system and not the tribe. Kikuyus voted for Ruto, who is a kale, I do not speak for Kikuyus because we are not a monolith but I can honestly say that from my experience interacting with people, a lot of Kikuyus have changed their thinking and especially the younger generations, tribe is not a big factor in their voting, it’s economy and governance.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2024, 03:01:18 PM »
He had his chance and he squadered it.
Next one please.

Ruto ni mbaya.
Nani mzuri.