Author Topic: Raila Launches Nationwide Mass Action Against Ruto's Govt  (Read 2196 times)

Offline sema

• Enigma
Re: Raila Launches Nationwide Mass Action Against Ruto's Govt
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2023, 07:59:15 PM »
Meanwhile my sons, daughters, nephews nieces have no jobs.
I wanna see them being independent before i die...

This is the REAL issue for kenya and all of sub-saharan africa.  I am unhappy with all of the kalenjin appointments (I thought ruto would be more balanced) but the focus must be on the economy.

The funniest "revolutionary" is Makau Mutua who has lived in buffalo for over 30 years and now believes that at age 70, he can start a revolution? He should take his pension from Buffalo and move to florida and enjoy his retirement in miami with the sunshine (drink mojito's, stare at the beautiful latina ladies and play golf)

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2023, 08:03:50 PM »
Take them abroad; if they cant start business.
There will be no jobs in kenya until sometimes;
Too many people; Too few investment;
Real economic take off is 5yrs away;
Then job situation will improve

South Africa a middle class country has 40 percent unemployment

Start what business? We are all dealing with relatives that are just begging and depending on remittances from us.  Also, these young kenyans are very corrupt. You'll send them money and they'll claim to start a business, but they're just using the cash to drink, womanize and party.  I stopped sending them money. If you are young, find a way to Dubai (use the remittances to get a passport and a plane ticket, but most are too stupid to even think of that)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2023, 08:50:31 PM »
Never give out money for free unless it strictly small money kama 200 or 500.
Everyone is capable.
There are many succesfully people in kenya.

DO NOT GIVE OUT FREE MONEY. Unless it's your old parents. Even then just dont give them ovyo ovyo.

My grandmother at 90yrs was self sufficient - weaving her baskets, making calabashes and selling.

Start what business? We are all dealing with relatives that are just begging and depending on remittances from us.  Also, these young kenyans are very corrupt. You'll send them money and they'll claim to start a business, but they're just using the cash to drink, womanize and party.  I stopped sending them money. If you are young, find a way to Dubai (use the remittances to get a passport and a plane ticket, but most are too stupid to even think of that)

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2023, 09:54:18 PM »
DO NOT GIVE OUT FREE MONEY. Unless it's your old parents. Even then just dont give them ovyo ovyo.

Yes. You just end up enabling them, but I don't like the begging culture that has taken foot in kenya and I'm noticing it more with YOUNG men than with women and they are shameless about the begging. Zero pride.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2023, 10:06:46 PM »
I give out sadaka - like tipping on hotels - but never serious money. If someone ask me for school fees - I will take them to my farms - and give them work to do for that amount.

If possible - give them work - even running errands for you - then pay them.

If someone want more money - I ask them to give me their land - either to buy or rent

Yes. You just end up enabling them, but I don't like the begging culture that has taken foot in kenya and I'm noticing it more with YOUNG men than with women and they are shameless about the begging. Zero pride.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2023, 04:51:04 AM »
Raila will get tired waiting for handshake very soon. Ruto told me months ago that he will crush monopoly in gas and milk industry slowly to a point that will make affected folk use Raila for another mandaamano. I think Raila is just the face, but real beneficiaries of this mandamano are vicious cartels getting squeezed by raft of policies Ruto is pushing slowly. Aaron Cheruiyot and Kimani Ichung'wah are tightening screws daily in both chambers after meetings with the boss. In 8 months, Kenyans will see cost of living drop like a fly, especially when USA is funding Kenya and vicious Chinese getting fumigated like fleas.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2023, 08:39:36 AM »
Besides the dynasties getting squeezed Raila  grouse is iebc. He wants another four cherrors.He knows if Ruto pick all the 7 then 2027 is about done.Ruto will never negotiate on IEBC.Raila can't sustain 5yrs of protest.Once Ruto has picked 7 IEBCs..Raila will try silent handshake and retire. HE IS PUTTING LAST RESISTANCE. He knows Kalonzo can not win anything