Author Topic: Held talks with the President of Kenya  (Read 530 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Held talks with the President of Kenya
« on: September 23, 2022, 05:15:10 PM »
Though we did not meet physically, he called me on the phone and later on WhatsApp for some time to discuss this rare opportunity and how Kenya could benefit from it. Right off the bat, I reminded him what it means, for the first time in Kenya, to have a sane person as president and that if Kenya doesn't change with him, it will take a while. No excuse for the country NOT to move forward, I reiterated. I reminded him why subjecting his administration to the rule of law and integrity will do almost 50% of the economic lifting.
On the other 50%, I suggested with sound policies and ethical leadership, especially in agriculture,  industrialization, tourism, and Key areas, Kenya will turn around in as short as six months. Praising him for his excellent speech at UNGA, I told him Kenya is a member of an interconnected global marketplace with over 150 markets. The policies crafted and the leadership offered can make the most from those markets. Finally, I told him that as an active citizen, I give him up to two years of loyal support to prove himself before unloading on him. The president is excited about the win, prospects, and is looking forward to delivering soon.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Held talks with the President of Kenya
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2022, 06:17:29 PM »
Awesome

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2022, 06:43:50 PM »
Though we did not meet physically, he called me on the phone and later on WhatsApp for some time to discuss this rare opportunity and how Kenya could benefit from it. Right off the bat, I reminded him what it means, for the first time in Kenya, to have a sane person as president and that if Kenya doesn't change with him, it will take a while. No excuse for the country NOT to move forward, I reiterated. I reminded him why subjecting his administration to the rule of law and integrity will do almost 50% of the economic lifting.
On the other 50%, I suggested with sound policies and ethical leadership, especially in agriculture,  industrialization, tourism, and Key areas, Kenya will turn around in as short as six months. Praising him for his excellent speech at UNGA, I told him Kenya is a member of an interconnected global marketplace with over 150 markets. The policies crafted and the leadership offered can make the most from those markets. Finally, I told him that as an active citizen, I give him up to two years of loyal support to prove himself before unloading on him. The president is excited about the win, prospects, and is looking forward to delivering soon.

So you do have a brain that can make at least two well-meaning pronouncements. Awesome.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2022, 04:49:08 PM »

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2022, 08:11:36 PM »

So you do have a brain that can make at least two well-meaning pronouncements. Awesome.

RVHH, Seems you need to call your brother back. He doesn't seem to have understood that bit about acquiescing to the RULE OF LAW:
Ruto, AG sued over nomination of Japhet Koome to Police IG job