Author Topic: Presidential William Ruto.  (Read 1223 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Presidential William Ruto.
« on: September 13, 2022, 12:53:59 PM »
Officially done.What a beautiful day to be alive

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Presidential William Ruto.
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2022, 12:58:00 PM »
Rigathi decided to read his own stuff..forced to retake

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2022, 01:13:52 PM »
The sword 🗡?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2022, 02:13:16 PM »
Rigathi got no chills on uhuru -

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2022, 02:15:44 PM »

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2022, 03:33:23 PM »
I still can't believe my brother has been elected and sworn in as President of the Republic of Kenya. With energy, leadership skills, integrity, sobriety, and high IQ, Kenya is blessed and will significantly soar with him at Statehouse.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2022, 03:48:45 PM »
You have been abundantly blessed as family and so is kenya. Ruto will transform Kenya.
I still can't believe my brother has been elected and sworn in as President of the Republic of Kenya. With energy, leadership skills, integrity, sobriety, and high IQ, Kenya is blessed and will significantly soar with him at Statehouse.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2022, 04:09:25 PM »
You have been abundantly blessed as family and so is kenya. Ruto will transform Kenya.
We have to hold him accountable aggressively, just like any other person that holds that office. The power always belongs to the Kenyan people. I hope EA's healthy integration is prioritized because there is so much wealth/economy you can create in Kenya alone. EA is about 300 million in the population (USA level). A massive economy can be built with immense resources, young people, and access to other 900 million African neighbors. Belgium, France, Britain, China, and the rest built the foundation of their economies on Africa's resources. EA has TZ, Congo, Kenya, Uganda, and resource-rich countries.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2022, 04:43:01 PM »
Ruto should work towards getting Ethiopia and Somalia in - as pastoralist/cattle man - he doesnt have fears of somalis/oromos. Adding 110M and 15 somalis - will make the union 450m strong. After that we can close shop. Ethiopia is greatest legacy Ruto can have integration wise. Safaricom are leading the way

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2022, 05:06:52 PM »

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2022, 02:48:00 AM »
Ruto should work towards getting Ethiopia and Somalia in - as pastoralist/cattle man - he doesnt have fears of somalis/oromos. Adding 110M and 15 somalis - will make the union 450m strong. After that we can close shop. Ethiopia is greatest legacy Ruto can have integration wise. Safaricom are leading the way
Yes, that is a ready market for all. With such a population, the government can strengthen institutions, oversee smooth integration, and ensure services run well and monopolies are managed. A free market economy with over 200 million people can be a game changer. People and the corporate world will always take risks and build an excellent economy in a place where no one is putting thumbs on the scale. Government should only run critical systems/corporations but let the Private sector thrive. Everywhere can learn something from USA, West, and China. Let foreign investors flood the market with their billions, and locals will always have jobs.
EA countries that actualize a stable environment will see companies relocating to serve the rest of EA from one country. Ruto will demolish cartels and cut company taxes in a few months, and things will start rolling in the right direction!