Author Topic: Greetings folks  (Read 1379 times)

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
Greetings folks
« on: August 24, 2022, 05:18:38 PM »
Nice to see you all after many years.  I see the place is still split between supporters of murderous electoral fraudsters and those that seek justice.

Enjoy the discourse. 

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Greetings folks
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2022, 05:22:46 PM »
Nice to know Pryan is still with us here on this earth.

Kindly assist us in this unending fight against our foes here on this forum. We who stand for justice are in the minority and in the defensive.

Nice to see you all after many years.  I see the place is still split between supporters of murderous electoral fraudsters and those that seek justice.

Enjoy the discourse.

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2022, 05:26:02 PM »
Kadudu, great to see you.  Even better seeing that you're still steadfastly fighting for justice.  The last few days have been jarring for me, as friends have morphed into defenders of massive electoral fraud.

I'm still on the road to justice, but mainly hangout on twitter. 

Can you believe what Uncle Wafula did to the people's vote?  I'm still in shock.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2022, 05:33:00 PM »
Am not surprised. His body language was showing signs of arrogance in the past few days.

Kadudu, great to see you.  Even better seeing that you're still steadfastly fighting for justice.  The last few days have been jarring for me, as friends have morphed into defenders of massive electoral fraud.

I'm still on the road to justice, but mainly hangout on twitter. 

Can you believe what Uncle Wafula did to the people's vote?  I'm still in shock.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2022, 05:40:02 PM »
Bryan wa London,
I see you're still stuck with the monkey.
Tough luck!!
You aint putting down that monkey easily.
It will be a lifetime of carrying the monkey.
You put it down - and it's jump on you - and cry Injuctice!!
Even when it was monkey that was brazenly rigging using deep state and system.
What a sad way to live your life.
You're not alone - I have a brother who is stuck with monkey.

My late father use to warn people - never adopt a monkey :) - better a dog or a cat - once the monkey get used to be carried on
the back - there is no way in hell you will put it down.

Now most of you are facing 5th loss - and 1 betrayal - if we add Jaramogi - it's 60yrs carrying Odinga on your poor back.

Cant put down. The monkey simply invent an excuse and jump right back on you.

What a weight to carry :)  It's very UNJUST FOR ODINGAS to PREY ON POOR PEOPLE AND HAVE THEM CARRY THEM FOREVER.

DROP THAT MONKEY AND FIGHT IT UNTIL YOU KILL IT

Enjoy the discourse. 

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2022, 06:13:25 PM »
I'll proudly carry that monkey knowing I am on the right side of the integrity scale,  It is shocking that Kenya got rid of mubeberu only to usher in decades of electoral injustice by our very own.  Who by the way are increasingly worse than the mkaburu.

I see the petition has the 9th Respondent so worried that he's moved to court through wakisii fulani to try to stop the SCOK. 

I'll die a happy man knowing I fought the good fight throughout my life. 

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2022, 06:14:40 PM »
Bryan wa London,
I see you're still stuck with the monkey.
Tough luck!!
You aint putting down that monkey easily.
It will be a lifetime of carrying the monkey.
You put it down - and it's jump on you - and cry Injuctice!!
Even when it was monkey that was brazenly rigging using deep state and system.
What a sad way to live your life.
You're not alone - I have a brother who is stuck with monkey.

My late father use to warn people - never adopt a monkey :) - better a dog or a cat - once the monkey get used to be carried on
the back - there is no way in hell you will put it down.

Now most of you are facing 5th loss - and 1 betrayal - if we add Jaramogi - it's 60yrs carrying Odinga on your poor back.

Cant put down. The monkey simply invent an excuse and jump right back on you.

What a weight to carry :)  It's very UNJUST FOR ODINGAS to PREY ON POOR PEOPLE AND HAVE THEM CARRY THEM FOREVER.

DROP THAT MONKEY AND FIGHT IT UNTIL YOU KILL IT

Enjoy the discourse. 

By the way I subscribe to the Bottom Up thing.. it's brilliant.  I'm just not keen on the criminals selling it. 

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2022, 06:40:51 PM »
Nobody deserve to be lead by a fool like Raila. Nobody.
I'll proudly carry that monkey knowing I am on the right side of the integrity scale,  It is shocking that Kenya got rid of mubeberu only to usher in decades of electoral injustice by our very own.  Who by the way are increasingly worse than the mkaburu.

I see the petition has the 9th Respondent so worried that he's moved to court through wakisii fulani to try to stop the SCOK. 

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2022, 06:41:51 PM »
They are all criminals - how you are able to reconcile the double standards and hypocrisy is beyond me - and see your monkey as the best animal in the kingdom of animals.

By the way I subscribe to the Bottom Up thing.. it's brilliant.  I'm just not keen on the criminals selling it. 

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2022, 09:15:37 PM »
You forget that I am first from Endebess, I know all these wakora from 64.  Starting with manambas like Sudi to the sugoi grain trader that cynically imports grain from Uganda and fills up the NCPB stores just in time for the harvest.  Leading to massive losses for farmers whose grain is rejected.  "Store zimejaa!"

I'm yet to see him near a single wheelbarrow ever since he snatched President elect certificate.  Is bottoms up still a thing?

P.S - My monkey is simply a lesser evil one in a kingdom of proper monsters,  He hasn't lost us 3 seasons of grain harvest.

They are all criminals - how you are able to reconcile the double standards and hypocrisy is beyond me - and see your monkey as the best animal in the kingdom of animals.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2022, 09:37:19 PM »
hi Bryan
welcome back. at least you have time to waste like we do

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2022, 09:38:48 PM »

Enjoy the discourse. 

Greetings Bryo,

In 2022, it's no longer surprising.  I think roughly half(maybe slightly less) of humanity is genetically predisposed to adore the cartoon villain.  The worse they are, the more appealing.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2022, 10:34:54 PM »
Thank you, now I have a bit of time and it's election season so it's best to interact with old friends.  There are folks in here that I have known for 20+ years.  I made one very good friend that I meet in real life.

How are you?

hi Bryan

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2022, 10:42:29 PM »
I have had a shocking week.  I am realising several things: First I am related to and have been interacting with folks that are very comfortable with corruption.  Secondly a significant number of folks in Central and RV actually voted for Azimio.  Third, that the rigging was designed with a view to trigger animosity for people in central, by casting aspersions on their voting choice. 

Finally the madharau rig designed to humiliate both Karua and Kenyatta in their own backyard.

These guys are merciless and dangerous for our nation

Enjoy the discourse. 

Greetings Bryo,

In 2022, it's no longer surprising.  I think roughly half(maybe slightly less) of humanity is genetically predisposed to adore the cartoon villain.  The worse they are, the more appealing.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2022, 10:44:30 PM »
Are you saying we have deeper deeper state and systemic system than we thought.
Maybe.
Raymond Moi like others is wailing huko Rongai.
Ruto just got started.
In 5yrs time - you'll be alleging he is an alien UFO.
My friend - NI MAOMBI SIO UCHAWI.
It's pretty simple - committed, focused, hardworking, efficient, go-getter machinery named WSR.

Kenya siasa ilikwisha - we are two weeks - we swear Ruto - and I close this forum :)

I have had a shocking week.  I am realising several things: First I am related to and have been interacting with folks that are very comfortable with corruption.  Secondly a significant number of folks in Central and RV actually voted for Azimio.  Third, that the rigging was designed with a view to trigger animosity for people in central, by casting aspersions on their voting choice. 

Finally the madharau rig designed to humiliate both Karua and Kenyatta in their own backyard.

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2022, 10:53:46 PM »
Hats off for the RV criminal enterprise.  Nimekubali, nyinyi ndio system.   

Are you saying we have deeper deeper state and systemic system than we thought.
Maybe.
Raymond Moi like others is wailing huko Rongai.
Ruto just got started.
In 5yrs time - you'll be alleging he is an alien UFO.
My friend - NI MAOMBI SIO UCHAWI.
It's pretty simple - committed, focused, hardworking, efficient, go-getter machinery named WSR.

Kenya siasa ilikwisha - we are two weeks - we swear Ruto - and I close this forum :)

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2022, 11:07:38 PM »
You cant just accept that Ruto worked harder, spend more, and organized better than Raila?
Hats off for the RV criminal enterprise.  Nimekubali, nyinyi ndio system.   

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2022, 12:11:51 AM »
Thank you, now I have a bit of time and it's election season so it's best to interact with old friends.  There are folks in here that I have known for 20+ years.  I made one very good friend that I meet in real life.

How are you?

hi Bryan

hehe Real Tigress apo bado?

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2022, 12:31:03 AM »
Brayo, Hi Mate. Good to see you around. Still fighting for justice. Free tip...start by showing some love to Kikuyu, and stop carrying that hammer in your car Lol. You are irredeemably biggotted unless you had a damascus moment.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2022, 02:09:28 PM »
Even the luo hasoras are shaking of the irredeemable monkey. Kondele and Kibra are tired of the monkey. It is only being forced by crazy lawyers and elitist losers aiming to make some coins from kicking dying dynasties. 
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution