Author Topic: Babu OWINO - should be stopped  (Read 863 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Babu OWINO - should be stopped
« on: August 17, 2022, 06:13:43 PM »
New police head should ensure all his crimes starting from UON to Embakasi East are investigated and he is tried for many murders.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?ref=watch_permalink&v=1796604080698316

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
Re: Babu OWINO - should be stopped
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2022, 07:58:04 PM »
This I agree with. All thugs in politics should be hounded out and never let in. But it's a pipe dream.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2022, 08:00:24 PM »

The Biggest Thug in Kenyan politics is Raila. His father repremanded him for thugness back in 1992.

This I agree with. All thugs in politics should be hounded out and never let in. But it's a pipe dream.

Online KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2022, 08:06:02 PM »
chapter 6. ONGILI should be given a chance to prove he is mot the killer. someone has been killing people in embarkation since 2007

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2022, 08:06:21 PM »
Let focus on one criminal at a time. Otherwise you statement dilute everything.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2022, 08:07:02 PM »
He started killing in UON. He has shot someone on broad daylight.
chapter 6. ONGILI should be given a chance to prove he is mot the killer. someone has been killing people in embarkation since 2007

Online KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2022, 08:15:28 PM »
He started killing in UON. He has shot someone on broad daylight.

blame the courts for allowing the case to be settled. May be when dj evolve dies he will be charged with murder

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2022, 08:41:34 PM »

blame the courts for allowing the case to be settled. May be when dj evolve dies he will be charged with murder

Unfortunately, he can't. It's been more than one year and one day since the shot. Unless it's changed since I was in Criminal Law Class, the Law is if you hurt someone and he dies from it within one year and one day, you get charged with their murder. At best they might try him with assault causing grievous bodily harm.

EDIT: Or attempted murder. The best to charge him with would be attempted murder, in fact. It carries, I believe, a maximum of Life imprisonment if I'm not wrong and a minimum of like 20/28 years. (Will have to confirm). Point is it's serious.

It's not the Court's fault, btw, his walking free. You have to go to Court for the court to do anything, they're not investigators/commissioners of inquiries etc. Blame the DPP office and its staff. They're the ones who have "allowed" this man to settle when they have clear evidence of his Commission of a serious offence.

As far as the law goes, at best the settlement is civil (what the guy might have sued him) but it can't prevent the state from prosecuting its criminal case. The state is the 'Plaintiff' equivalent in a crim law case, and Evolve only a witness/complainant/victim. He would be the Plaintiff in the Civil case and thus have full control over whether to settle it/not.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2022, 09:03:47 PM »
Babu's sociopathy should be settled on the streets & if he is not careful that's what will happen.