Author Topic: RVHH - Confirm I hear Raila has made the call  (Read 972 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
RVHH - Confirm I hear Raila has made the call
« on: August 15, 2022, 01:40:00 PM »
Look like Azimio are going to Bomas - I think Raila intend to show up and concede - shake hands and retire.

From Whatsapp
Raila Odinga has made that call, he has conceded for the very first time. This is a Miracle.  Kenya has won. There is no Blue region or yellow region. There is only one Country called Kenya for Kenyans. 🇰🇪 🇰🇪 🇰🇪 God Bless 🙌 🙏

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: RVHH - Confirm I hear Raila has made the call
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 01:45:42 PM »
So this is it like to be out of government. Rao people started celebrating last night and you are still talking Ruto.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2022, 01:46:45 PM »
Look like Azimio are going to Bomas - I think Raila intend to show up and concede - shake hands and retire.

From Whatsapp
Raila Odinga has made that call, he has conceded for the very first time. This is a Miracle.  Kenya has won. There is no Blue region or yellow region. There is only one Country called Kenya for Kenyans. 🇰🇪 🇰🇪 🇰🇪 God Bless 🙌 🙏
Can't reach anyone now until they finish at CUEA. People busy getting dressed, and on traffic heading to Bomas! No one can access DP easily because he is surrounded by over 90 Recce squad and his 64 Kalenjin private security!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2022, 01:51:18 PM »
KIchwa - I am seeing long faces in Bomas from Azimio. One thing look likely Raila will come and concede.
So this is it like to be out of government. Rao people started celebrating last night and you are still talking Ruto.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2022, 02:00:56 PM »

Just like in 2013 and 2017 The winner will await results to be announced and will arrive 2-3 hours later for Certificate.
Seems Chebukati and IEBC want to handover the Certificate in evening Night probably for security reasons.
KIchwa - I am seeing long faces in Bomas from Azimio. One thing look likely Raila will come and concede.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2022, 02:04:06 PM »
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2022, 02:07:44 PM »
Not rice. Folks will be raped in slums..and robed..and knifed.
Just like in 2013 and 2017 The winner will await results to be announced and will arrive 2-3 hours later for Certificate.
Seems Chebukati and IEBC want to handover the Certificate in evening Night probably for security reasons.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2022, 02:10:18 PM »
For Riots its easier to manage in Nights , by Morning reality has sunk in . It was done in 2017.

Not rice. Folks will be raped in slums..and robed..and knifed.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2022, 02:13:25 PM »
To protect him from goons who have been issuing threats that he cannot lose again. They have promise to stone him instead should he be defeated.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!