Author Topic: William Samoei Ruto has been elected the President of Kenya  (Read 1268 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
William Samoei Ruto has been elected the President of Kenya
« on: August 15, 2022, 12:08:29 PM »
Chebukati will announce him shortly! After defeating everything! Handshake brothers must be shitting in their pants, same as kina kibichos, Matiangis, Atwolis, Manyoras, Mutahis, anti-Ruto bloggers, and the entire anti-Ruto crew, including uninformed leprechauns on this board, and social media. It is 2 A.M in Southern Cal; let me get coffee in the gas station as I begin 90 days of celebration! After four years of humiliation and 10K spears directed at him, the man of Kamagut can breathe a sigh of relief as he takes the reigns of Presidency from a drunkard fool and a senile old boy.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: William Samoei Ruto has been elected the President of Kenya
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 12:27:18 PM »
It will be studied in kenya history - one man army - against the world - and he beat them.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2022, 01:20:45 PM »
It will be studied in kenya history - one man army - against the world - and he beat them.
Read about Koitalel Samoei; patience, strategic planning, starting a decade's journey right now, and attacking only when you are 100% sure you will eviscerate/incinerate your opponent.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2022, 01:25:55 PM »
Yes, the British were impressed by Koitalel, they took his skull to UK. Koitalel was a military strategist of great repute.
Read about Koitalel Samoei; patience, strategic planning, starting a decade's journey right now, and attacking only when you are 100% sure you will eviscerate/incinerate your opponent.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2022, 01:30:13 PM »
We settle this epic battle today my friend. It went right to the wire. You lost. Raila indeed will lead Kenya. I cannot count how many times you said Raila shall never be president.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2022, 01:50:40 PM »
as he takes the reigns of Presidency from a drunkard fool and a senile old boy
  :D :D

Now, we wait to see how he does on the economic front (that is all that matters)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2022, 06:08:44 PM »
I told you so. Lets meet smegma boys in 2027 again!

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2022, 07:40:25 PM »
Sorry to say but when it comes to policies, Ruto and Kenya Kwanza Klan are going to suck. Religious zealots make poor leaders.

I can't recall if Ruto believes in climate change despite his PhD on green stuff, which could put Kenya on the map since Wangari. Azimio is the only party who proposed progressive policies throughout the campaign.

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/on-climate-change-raila-and-ruto-plans-fell-short-3880082

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2022, 08:11:24 PM »
Fake climate change hoax not big matter when Unga is 250/- gas unaffordable and corruption thriving. Climate is western notion.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2022, 09:00:53 PM »

Kweli Raila has diehard fans.

We settle this epic battle today my friend. It went right to the wire. You lost. Raila indeed will lead Kenya. I cannot count how many times you said Raila shall never be president.