Author Topic: Robina's boyfriend Manyora painful panel - after 5yrs of Ruto is FINISHED  (Read 1063 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Why does he appear on TV when he is going through such pain and anguish. Take time off.
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=599819241790165

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Mayora is a River Road professor. 5 years of "how Uhuru and Raila have finished Ruto" is coming to an end. Shenzi sana
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You should watch him nearly crying on live TV. He wakes up everday - Ruto is finished, Ruto is dead, Ruto is over.....obsessed.
Mayora is a River Road professor. 5 years of "how Uhuru and Raila have finished Ruto" is coming to an end. Shenzi sana

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
You should watch him nearly crying on live TV. He wakes up everday - Ruto is finished, Ruto is dead, Ruto is over.....obsessed.
DP doesn't like him at all.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Many luhyas like him are full of envy and jealousy - I dont he is paid - by Atwoli - he is driven by envy - of Ruto success.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
"Professor" Herman Manyora is like Lee Mwakwiny - certified biased Raila hacks posing as analysts. But I assumed they are paid for it like Mutahi Ngunyi and Ndii - at least you can tell Ngunyi or Ndii will have no regrets with the outcome. Ndii will obviously rebel and rejoin Karua and civil society :) - once he realize bottom-up was a only ploy to get Kalenjin into the kitchen.

About Manyora or anyone running away or getting harassed I guess you are still delusional.. it will soon be eating season for new hungry crew.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Many luhyas like him are full of envy and jealousy - I dont he is paid - by Atwoli - he is driven by envy - of Ruto's success.
Yes, he started talking about Ruto " need to hire me" and few series of of pro-Ruto messaging. When he didn't get attentions, he went bonkers. It has been almost 4 years of 'Ruto is finished' gospel

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Manyora and opinion pollsters are officially jobless until they re-invent themselves

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
i don't see any anger just tired old Manyora. he thinks UDA crows like you are calling it too early - mnawika hata bado saa sita :)

Anyway am trusting your numbers for now - despite goofs like Lang'ata MP - so let us wait for Raila concession

Why does he appear on TV when he is going through such pain and anguish. Take time off.
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=599819241790165
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline patel

• Enigma
Ako wapi Sasa?

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
Ako wapi Sasa?

He was among the ones calling it for Baba a few hours ago

Offline patel

• Enigma
Oooh lord you found him. Man cannot do basic arithmetic. Profesa mwitu....lol