Author Topic: Sonko join hustler nation  (Read 1376 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Sonko join hustler nation
« on: July 30, 2022, 10:13:32 AM »
Mombasa, Nairobi and Machakos could flip.Last time uhuru locked him for 14 days during by election for senate...with a week to go and lameduck fighting so many fires the lameduck is done

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Sonko join hustler nation
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2022, 10:13:45 AM »
We welcome Mike Sonko to Kenya Kwanza, the winning team.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2022, 04:06:33 PM »
dream on.. Wiper is SWEEPING Ukambani. Look at the polls - Machakos is basically Wavinya vs Waita - UDA Chairman Muthama at 5% worse than hopeless Sarai  8) Malombe, Mutula, Kavindu - even Dan Maanzo is wiping the floor with Kivutha for Makueni senator.

Bottom-line it just Azimio affair - even Waita is Azimio - there is no magic Sonko can wield. Sonko is in fact a lost cause - dead Sarai cannot be revived against Nassir 50% lead. In Nairobi Sakaja is already ahead and will not give him a single CEC or tender.

Now ati Ruto will give him CS :o - this is worse dumbness than Mdvd. In this late hour Sonko should have stuck with Azimio or stay silent - not make farther butt-joke of himself.

Mombasa, Nairobi and Machakos could flip.Last time uhuru locked him for 14 days during by election for senate...with a week to go and lameduck fighting so many fires the lameduck is done
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2022, 04:09:17 PM »
the more Ruto pull such desperate moves - the clearer it become Raila is ahead as the polls consistently show.

We welcome Mike Sonko to Kenya Kwanza, the winning team.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2022, 04:09:27 PM »
Sonko was out of sync - out message - he is the original founder of Hustler Nation - he just couldnt intellectualize it like Ruto has done.
Now his message will resonate.
Within a week of arrival in Mombasa - he overtook the Abdulnassir.
When he quit Sarai climbed from below 10% to now neck to neck.
Now with offical endorsement - he will win.
Joho and Raila and Uhuru are hated in coast now - for port issues and other related.

Machakos is a longshot - but Nairobi and Mombasa - Sonko gives Ruto the edge.

Unless Uhuru lock him up in the cell - within a week Sonko is capable of doing lots of damage.

Wiper will win most seats in Ukambani - but be afraid - of the "undecided" in those polls.

So far I have heard Ruto is popular in church - in Ukambani - that is a serious const.

No opinion poll saw Ukambani rejecting the 2010 constitution. You wont see Ruto winning Ukambani. But you'll be happy to know from me.

Right now Ukambani for me is 50-50. Raila is limping because of his attack on the church, mistreatment of Kalonzo, Sonko and other kambas. Kambas the church is their lifeline - in that dry desolate place - the church is everything.

dream on.. Wiper is SWEEPING Ukambani. Look at the polls - Machakos is basically Wavinya vs Waita - UDA Chairman Muthama at 5% worse than hopeless Sarai  8) Malombe, Mutula, Kavindu - even Dan Maanzo is wiping the floor with Kivutha for Makueni senator.

Bottom-line it just Azimio affair - even Waita is Azimio - there is no magic Sonko can wield. Sonko is in fact a lost cause - dead Sarai cannot be revived against Nassir 50%. In Nairobi Sakaja is already ahead and will not give him a single CEC or tender.

Now ati Ruto will give him CS :o - this is worse dumbness than Mdvd. In this late hour Sonko should have stuck with Azimio or stay silent - not make farther butt-joke of himself.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2022, 04:12:58 PM »
You always underrate Sonko - you never learn - even when he made mince meat of your candidate PK :). Sonko is robinhood - people like him because he cares for the poor and suffering.
the more Ruto pull such desperate moves - the clearer it become Raila is ahead as the polls consistently show.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2022, 04:26:05 PM »
That magic poll: 50-10 to 41-40 Nassir vs Sarai look very improbable. Done few days after Sonko was barred - ati his 28% all went to Sarai even before his endorsement. I don't like to dispute polls but Sonko has no such ability to hand over supporters to DOA Sarai. Remember this is ODM zone for eons - since 2005.

About hustler nation message - it is a lie you have been perpetuating until you came to believe it yourself. There is nothing like hustler nation - just tribes. Sonko barely beat Kidero in Nairobi - purely on tribal arithmetic. Sonko was there is Machakos senate byelection in March 2021 - camped there for weeks with Muthama - and got beaten by a mile despite hustler abra cadabra. Now Muthama with hustler message - is at 5% - 30% behind Waita the dynasty kid.

Clearly there are no hustlers in Machakos but they are plenty in Mombasa  :o

There is NOTHING Sonko can add specifically to Ruto - save for the optics.

Sonko was out of sync - out message - he is the original founder of Hustler Nation - he just couldnt intellectualize it like Ruto has done.
Now his message will resonate.
Within a week of arrival in Mombasa - he overtook the Abdulnassir.
When he quit Sarai climbed from below 10% to now neck to neck.
Now with offical endorsement - he will win.
Joho and Raila and Uhuru are hated in coast now - for port issues and other related.

Machakos is a longshot - but Nairobi and Mombasa - Sonko gives Ruto the edge.

Unless Uhuru lock him up in the cell - within a week Sonko is capable of doing lots of damage.

Wiper will win most seats in Ukambani - but be afraid - of the "undecided" in those polls.

So far I have heard Ruto is popular in church - in Ukambani - that is a serious const.

No opinion poll saw Ukambani rejecting the 2010 constitution. You wont see Ruto winning Ukambani. But you'll be happy to know from me.

Right now Ukambani for me is 50-50. Raila is limping because of his attack on the church, mistreatment of Kalonzo, Sonko and other kambas. Kambas the church is their lifeline - in that dry desolate place - the church is everything.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2022, 04:29:07 PM »
so now useless Sarai is punching way above Sonko weight.. according to RGPO. some jokes.

However, only 4,920 respondents were interviewed representing an 82 per cent response rate with a +/- one per cent margin of error.

RGPO placed Omar (UDA) at the top with 51.8 per cent, Abdulswamad Nassir (ODM) at 32.6 per cent and William Kingi (PAA) at 4.2 per cent.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2022, 04:34:08 PM »
Maybe if he run himself in Machakos - he could best Wiper. Otherwise Wiper remain king in Ukambani. Even in Nairobi - Kamba voted Raila & Sonko not Uhuru.

try Sonko vs Kalonzo - Kamba have their pick quite clearly.

You always underrate Sonko - you never learn - even when he made mince meat of your candidate PK :). Sonko is robinhood - people like him because he cares for the poor and suffering.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2022, 04:34:36 PM »
I dont think you understand political waves. Joho and his brother once they made SGR deal with Uhuru - their firm runs Inland depot in Nairobi and Naivasha - he was done. He is no longer the defender of coastal issues. Then Abdulnassir has been fingered as project of Joho. Then add Wabara issues that Sonko has brought.

Sarai has won that one. I will update my MOASS.

When it come to Machakos - why do lie - when Sonko started campaigning - he was arrested and locked for 14 days on trumped charges including terrorism. He came out totally subdued and quit politics - to start disco business in Mombasa.

Hustler nation is the reason Ruto is competitive everywhere including in Ukambani, Gusii, Western, name it - it give him that little edge - 10-20% extra. And it reason why Ruto has executed a DARING COUP against Uhuru in Mt kenya. Uhuru was operating like you thinking tribe - but Hustler Revolution - empowered Mt kenya poor to kick out all their dynasties - and gave Ruto free space to bring in new leadership - and even become GEMA Leader :)
That magic poll: 50-10 to 41-40 Nassir vs Sarai look very improbable. Done few days after Sonko was barred - at his 28% all went to Sarai even before his endorsement. I don't like to dispute polls but Sonko has no such ability to hand over supporters to DOA Sarai. Remember this is ODM zone for eons - since 2005.

About hustler nation message - it is a lie you have been perpetuating until you came to believe it yourself. There is nothing like hustler nation - just tribes. Sonko barely beat Kidero in Nairobi - purely on tribal arithmetic. Sonko was there is Machakos senate byelection in March 2021 - camped there for weeks with Muthama - and got beaten by a mile despite hustler abra cadabra. Now Muthama with hustler message - is at 5% - 30% behind Waita the dynasty kid.

Clearly there are no hustlers in Machakos but they are plenty in Mombasa  :o

There is NOTHING Sonko can add specifically to Ruto - save for the optics.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2022, 04:38:54 PM »
Machakos - Muthama/Mutua dont see eye to eye - but if Sonko can help Muthama - he could have a chance - by making it 3-way ticket - then it become another Meru - where anyone can win. Muthama, Wavinya and Uhuru's man. Wavinya definitely has the edge now.

Kalonzo is wounded - people can see he is lost and confused - he is not 2017 Kalonzo - he has been brow-beaten and the confidence is gone.

I think his influence now has reduced to 50 percent. Sonko was helping prop him - and now that Sonko has dropped out - he is basically hanging out alone.

If Ruto doesnt rescue Kalonzo - he is gone with Raila in a weeks time. Now he has a week - if I was him - I would run to Ruto - knowing already half Kambas are with Ruto.

If he waits for election - it become 50-50 or Ruto win a shocker like 2010 - Kalonzo will be buried forever.

Maybe if he run himself in Machakos - he could best Wiper. Otherwise Wiper remain king in Ukambani. Even in Nairobi - Kamba voted Raila & Sonko not Uhuru.

try Sonko vs Kalonzo - Kamba have their pick quite clearly.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2022, 04:46:49 PM »
Sonko being locked up should have simply driven Kamba to vote UDA Ngengele - but nope. So long as it was billed as Ruto vs Kalonzo fight Sonko became small fish there. Now if Kamba have to pick between Kalonzo vs Sonko.. no contest.

In Mombasa - Sonko had to be in WIPER - to string Kamba and wabala. Otherwise going UDA was a big no for him. Sarai is a local swahili just like arab Nassir not mbala. Port issues Sarai being in UDA has equally no edge over ODM. Ruto is more tainted by SGR baggage than Joho.

Notice Sonko only moved to KK AFTER all attempts to run had been blocked... says alot. It is not a smart or pragmatic choice about same vision or hustler message but anger. I honestly don't see him moving that 26% bulk to Sarai. Hizo poll zinakaa ukora but we will see in a week.

I dont think you understand political waves. Joho and his brother once he made SGR deal with Uhuru - their firm runs Inland depot in Nairobi and Naivasha - he was done. He is no longer the defender of coastal issues. Then Abdulnassir has been fingered as project. Then add Wabara issues that Sonko has brought.

When it come to Machakos - why do lie - when Sonko started campaigning - he was arrested and locked for 14 days on trumped charges including terrorism.

Hustler nation is the reason Ruto is competitive everywhere including in Ukambani, Gusii, Western, name it - it give him that little edge - 10-20% extra. And it reason why Ruto has execute a DARING COUP against Uhuru in Mt kenya. Uhuru was operating like you thinking tribe - but Hustler Revolution - empowered Mt kenya poor to kick out all their dynasties - and gave Ruto free space to bring in new leadership - and even become GEMA Leader :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2022, 04:56:09 PM »
Two polls from different players cannot be Ukora.
No need for long arguments - we are 9 days to go.
Sonko mistake has always been to play too smart instead of aligning with hustler nation.
He was trying to rescue his career using Kalonzo after finding himself in a disco.
If Sonko had stayed with Ruto - he wont be in wilderness.
But now he is okay - once state capture make recommendation that Uhuru illegal transfer of KDF - he can be brought back.
Supreme court can annual the judgement.
Sonko being locked up should have simply driven Kamba to vote UDA Ngengele - but nope. So long as it was billed as Ruto vs Kalonzo fight Sonko became small fish there. Now if Kamba have to pick between Kalonzo vs Sonko.. no contest.

In Mombasa - Sonko had to be in WIPER - to string Kamba and wabala. Otherwise going UDA was a big no for him. Sarai is a local swahili just like arab Nassir not mbala. Port issues Sarai being in UDA has equally no edge over ODM. Ruto is more tainted by SGR baggage than Joho.

Notice Sonko only moved to KK AFTER all attempts to run had been blocked... says alot. It is not a smart or pragmatic choice about same vision or hustler message but anger. I honestly don't see him moving that 26% bulk to Sarai. Hizo poll zinakaa ukora but we will see in a week.

I dont think you understand political waves. Joho and his brother once he made SGR deal with Uhuru - their firm runs Inland depot in Nairobi and Naivasha - he was done. He is no longer the defender of coastal issues. Then Abdulnassir has been fingered as project. Then add Wabara issues that Sonko has brought.

When it come to Machakos - why do lie - when Sonko started campaigning - he was arrested and locked for 14 days on trumped charges including terrorism.

Hustler nation is the reason Ruto is competitive everywhere including in Ukambani, Gusii, Western, name it - it give him that little edge - 10-20% extra. And it reason why Ruto has execute a DARING COUP against Uhuru in Mt kenya. Uhuru was operating like you thinking tribe - but Hustler Revolution - empowered Mt kenya poor to kick out all their dynasties - and gave Ruto free space to bring in new leadership - and even become GEMA Leader :)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2022, 04:58:51 PM »
Your jaundiced views on Kalonzo are as clear as daylight. You wanted him to back Ruto but that is water under the bridge.. move on. Kalonzo has a GREAT DEAL in Azimio: 3leg, 4 CS, water & foreign ministries, Wiper zoning, name it. Literally all Kamba seats are Wiper way ahead. Ati Ruto vs Raila 50-50 wacha kuota.

Even if Raila lost Kalonzo would remain with usual 3 governors and 25MPs Wiper. Ther is no close rival for now.

Sonko... the new "deal" with Ruto is just another pure Mdvd-style utapeli. Ati he will get CS and CECs  :) And flip Kamba to KK Dude was not even leading in Mombasa he was distant 2nd behind ODM

Muthama is not at 5% due to fights with Mutua - both are at 2 or 5%  8) - it sheer ground power of Wiper and Kalonzo in Ukambani. Sonko pandering to Ruto cannot save them and in fact will now tank them to zero.

Machakos - Muthama/Mutua dont see eye to eye - but if Sonko can help Muthama - he could have a chance - by making it 3-way ticket - then it become another Meru - where anyone can win. Muthama, Wavinya and Uhuru's man. Wavinya definitely has the edge now.

Kalonzo is wounded - people can see he is lost and confused - he is not 2017 Kalonzo - he has been brow-beaten and the confidence is gone.

I think his influence now has reduced to 50 percent. Sonko was helping prop him - and now that Sonko has dropped out - he is basically hanging out alone.

If Ruto doesnt rescue Kalonzo - he is gone with Raila in a weeks time. Now he has a week - if I was him - I would run to Ruto - knowing already half Kambas are with Ruto.

If he waits for election - it become 50-50 or Ruto win a shocker like 2010 - Kalonzo will be buried forever.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2022, 05:09:02 PM »
How did Sonko play "too smart". He should have stayed either neutral or pro-Handshake like Waiguru and Njuki - and he would be governor right now. Being wishy-washy or aligning with Ruto did him in with Waititu.

If Waiguru was stupid like Sonko she would have long been booted. And permamently inelligible to vie anywhere. Sonko is just a fool you don't tire to praise.

Two polls from different players cannot be Ukora.
No need for long arguments - we are 9 days to go.
Sonko mistake has always been to play too smart instead of aligning with hustler nation.
He was trying to rescue his career using Kalonzo after finding himself in a disco.
If Sonko had stayed with Ruto - he wont be in wilderness.
But now he is okay - once state capture make recommendation that Uhuru illegal transfer of KDF - he can be brought back.
Supreme court can annual the judgement.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2022, 05:20:41 PM »
He was in handshake all along but Uhuru wanted Nairobi. You dont negotiate with such people. Once Ruto saw danger - he run far far away and started the fightback. Sonko mistake was being 50-50. There is nothing like neutral in politics.
How did Sonko play "too smart". He should have stayed either neutral or pro-Handshake like Waiguru and Njuki - and he would be governor right now. Being wishy-washy or aligning with Ruto did him in with Waititu.

If Waiguru was stupid like Sonko she would have long been booted. And permamently inelligible to vie anywhere. Sonko is just a fool you don't tire to praise.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2022, 05:23:37 PM »
Kalonzo was used by Wiper mps who are afraid of UDA - ground game. They wanted Azimio because they have no ground game. Come 9th you will be shocked by how Wiper aspirants duped Kalonzo and Raila.

Wiper aspirants are going to mostly win - but Raila and Kalonzo will find 50-50 game .

Your jaundiced views on Kalonzo are as clear as daylight. You wanted him to back Ruto but that is water under the bridge.. move on. Kalonzo has a GREAT DEAL in Azimio: 3leg, 4 CS, water & foreign ministries, Wiper zoning, name it. Literally all Kamba seats are Wiper way ahead. Ati Ruto vs Raila 50-50 wacha kuota.

Even if Raila lost Kalonzo would remain with usual 3 governors and 25MPs Wiper. Ther is no close rival for now.

Sonko... the new "deal" with Ruto is just another pure Mdvd-style utapeli. Ati he will get CS and CECs  :) And flip Kamba to KK Dude was not even leading in Mombasa he was distant 2nd behind ODM

Muthama is not at 5% due to fights with Mutua - both are at 2 or 5%  8) - it sheer ground power of Wiper and Kalonzo in Ukambani. Sonko pandering to Ruto cannot save them and in fact will now tank them to zero.