Author Topic: Raila Now Says He wont attend Presidential Debate Unless...  (Read 3004 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Raila Now Says He wont attend Presidential Debate Unless...
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2022, 09:29:16 PM »
He is certain to lose to Ruto so I would skip if I was him.He is now old and Ruto is in his prime.It will be disaster for him.Again without Wajackoyah this debate strategically is of no use to Azimio.Waja would have shine and taken off some hustlers from Ruto

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2022, 09:35:31 PM »

Even in his prime , Raila is not eloquent nor Brilliant. He cant think of his feet. Used to rely on Adams Oloo written speeches.
In 2013 he was given questions prior to the debate but still came in 4th

He is certain to lose to Ruto so I would skip if I was him.He is now old and Ruto is in his prime.It will be disaster for him.Again without Wajackoyah this debate strategically is of no use to Azimio.Waja would have shine and taken off some hustlers from Ruto

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2022, 09:37:02 PM »

Even in his prime , Raila is not eloquent nor Brilliant. He cant think of his feet. Used to rely on Adams Oloo written speeches.

Yes he rehearses even his public speeches.. miguna book has it all.Now he can't stand for long leave alone think..best excuse would be to rush abroad for medical checkup .But they are losing the propaganda war because everyone know it's post Gachagua blues

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2022, 11:06:50 AM »
both camps have been trying to influene the panel to field friendly questions. Wimpy media might actually buckle.

I don't get the "don't attack Uhuru" - they should have demanded during DPORK debate. Ruto won't go there.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2022, 11:08:20 AM »
Wajackoyah is not a threat to Ruto - i don't buy that too. Anyway it usual noises he will appear with Mwaura in small fish debate.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2022, 12:40:29 PM »
They can never recover from DOs TKO of maritha. It took wind out of their sails.
Being a conservative society, it is a reset button after the caricaturing of the DO. Those who were being lied women are better saw it wanabebwa ufala.
Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one ~ Thomas Paine

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2022, 01:36:05 PM »

Yes he rehearses even his public speeches.. miguna book has it all.Now he can't stand for long leave alone think..best excuse would be to rush abroad for medical checkup .But they are losing the propaganda war because everyone know it's post Gachagua blues

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2022, 03:25:23 PM »
Tuju is smooth talker. Ruto is more than that. He is a Tom Mboya. Ruto is brilliant (Phd science), gifted propagandist, quick thinker and has amazing ability to grasp & remember things.

Say whatever you want says but Ruto delivers. That is why people believe him. He has solid track record of delivering whatever the assingment. He is not just a talker but a DOER. He is very rare politician which is why he has come from grass thatched house to PORK in such a short time...a complete politician in the mould of the greats like Meles Zenawi.

And he has mentored many to deliver. Your own Didmus Baraza is untouchable in Kimili. In coast Ali is untouchable in Nyali. Ndidi Nyoro untouchable in Kiharu. Wa-Ichungwa untouchable in Kabete. Osoro untouchable in Kisii. Duale untouchable in  Garissa. Kawaya untouchable in Machakos. Tangatanga mps - so called - who stuck with Ruto - are untouchable - because voters can see their work - Ruto has mentored them - and made them understand you gotta work for the people - in addition to makelele of politics.

When Uhuru fired Ruto from gov - he simply decide to help MPS and governors deliver on CDF and other projects.

Those leaders who stick with Ruto including in Kalejnin - became untouchable - because they deliver. Do an excellent job given a chance, wacha pombe mingi, work hard and you'll be like Ruto.

Raila simply is no match to Ruto. His strategy if I was him would to chafua hewa by making all sort of corrupt allegations against Ruto. Kucheza rough basically.

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2022, 03:37:12 PM »
Tuju is smooth talker. Ruto is more than that. He is a Tom Mboya. Ruto is brilliant (Phd science), gifted propagandist, quick thinker and has amazing ability to grasp & remember things.

Say whatever you want says but Ruto delivers. That is why people believe him. He has solid track record of delivering whatever the assingment. He is not just a talker but a DOER. He is very rare politician which is why he has come from grass thatched house to PORK in such a short time...a complete politician in the mould of the greats like Meles Zenawi.

And he has mentored many to deliver. Your own Didmus Baraza is untouchable. In coast Ali is untouchable in Nyali. Ndidi Nyoro untouchable in Kiharu. Wa-Ichungwa untouchable in Kabete. Osoro untouchable in Kisii. Duale untouchable in  Garissa. Kawaya untouchable in Machakos.

When Uhuru fired Ruto from gov - he simply decide to help MPS and governors deliver on CDF and other projects.

Those leaders who stick with Ruto including in RV - become untouchable - because they deliver. Do an excellent job given a chance, wacha pombe mingi, work hard and you'll be like Ruto.

Raila simply is no match to Ruto. His strategy if I was him would to chafua hewa by making all sort of corrupt allegations against Ruto. Kucheza rough basically.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2022, 03:59:51 PM »
Ruto has gone beyond Tom Mboya. Ruto is now comparable to one of Africa greatest president Meles Zenawi. Mboya problem remain his shaky political foundation in kenya. Unable to wade off Jaramogi in Luo Nyanza - he was hopeless politician. He was a brilliant mind but the Sessional Paper No 10 was mostly written by Mwai Kibaki - who is one of the most intelligent political leader in Kenya.

The real Mwai Kibaki of 60s,70s and 80s was something. From 90s his brain started to detoriariate....but even at 1/4 capacity he would put Raila to tears :)

Raila without his surname is nothing. Not worthy of any discussion. The man has questionable education, cant barely make any coherent speech beyond monkey stunts. Without being an Odinga - and inheriting his father political capital and network - he would just be one of those guys in Kondele shouting tibim.

Please dont ever compare me to Raila or you. I pack a first class brain.

And he has mentored many to deliver. Your own Didmus Baraza is untouchable. In coast Ali is untouchable in Nyali. Ndidi Nyoro untouchable in Kiharu. Wa-Ichungwa untouchable in Kabete. Osoro untouchable in Kisii. Duale untouchable in  Garissa. Kawaya untouchable in Machakos.

Those leaders who stick with Ruto including in RV - become untouchable - because they deliver. Do an excellent job given a chance, wacha pombe mingi, work hard and you'll be like Ruto.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2022, 05:22:47 PM »
Again on Baba, even you scribble some jumbled English here. We can see that your typing seems to be slower than your thoughts (thought process) but understand what you are saying and flow with it. or are feeding us gibberish!
@pragmatic, you are trying to be nice when you don't have to be!  Of course Pundit  posts gibberish especially when called out after making a nonsensical assertion(s). You want an example? Here is one and a recent one at that.

It is appropriate to highlight his response in green because it is pure Grade A, green-stinking-monkey-crap gibberish. Someone help me makes sense of what it is he posted???
Kalenjin intelligence hakuna. Kalenjin are not people to be planned. They are as smart as the children of the snakes. That is popular kalenjin saying - be as smart as python children - who are born running. Kalenjin will just erupt if need be.
The last time the government wholeheartedly embarrassed this "advice" end of quote, was in 2007. Cops were poured in Kisumu and Kibera (as it was then known), then kaboom! a place in Uasin Gishu called Kiambaa happened - literary went up in smoke. I just hope the government has better intelligence on the ground so this never happens again. O:-)
Gov should concentrate on Kisumo and Kibra because pale ndio kazi ipo when Ruto wins.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2022, 12:07:08 AM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2022, 11:17:59 AM »
Look like he ain't coming but will instead do his own interview in social hall Jericho

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2022, 11:20:28 AM »
Very good decision..it better not turn up than get ripped apart ?s=20&t=JrRtot65VAgeAr-8m-EKpg

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2022, 11:39:45 AM »
Of course he will attend....

This is just some diversionary (Hail Mary) manoeuvre. Even your guys know that this is just a bluff...

Very good decision..it better not turn up than get ripped apart ?s=20&t=JrRtot65VAgeAr-8m-EKpg

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2022, 11:42:48 AM »
Of course he will attend....

This is just some diversionary (Hail Mary) manoeuvre. Even your guys know that this is just s bluff...

Such gimmicks don't look presidential.If he comes he will be taken to cleaners in front of 40 millions of kenya

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2022, 11:46:23 AM »

Karma is a Bitch. Remember in 2007 how he used to ridicule Kibai. Oh he canr debate me etc. 15 years later he is the one running away.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2022, 12:34:06 PM »

Karma is a Bitch. Remember in 2007 how he used to ridicule Kibai. Oh he canr debate me etc. 15 years later he is the one running away.

LoL

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2022, 03:46:05 PM »
Slowly wheels are coming off Azimio jallopy. Raila stand no chance against Ruto. On corruption, Ruto was ready to table information on checks Raila was paid for handshake. Thousands of acres he has stolen in Nyanza and coast. Last time I checked Raila was a tenant, cowboy contactor Ephraim owned that house, 2007 kibaki people forced Ephraim to surrender the house to Raila. Raila political conmanship has hit  a dead end. No wonder he cannt believe the people of Bugoma, people he betrayed in 2017 with a stupid handshake have abandoned him...Good riddance to dynasty garbage.