Author Topic: Many A times RVPundit has gotten it wrong  (Read 1185 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Many A times RVPundit has gotten it wrong
« on: July 08, 2022, 08:39:38 PM »

Now imagine if you're a wealthy corrupt individual. Raila is mercurial. He is a little like Miguna Miguna. Guys to be dealt at arm length. Uhuru even now cannot allow him near his gov. He is just managing him so he doesn't go to the street to demonstrate and now he is very useful in taming Ruto - so Uhuru can grab 100% of the cake - before he retires.

Anybody saying Uhuru or Gema elite will endorse Raila is smoking something illegal.

If Gema people fear Raila - what about Uhuru?

I personally FEAR Raila can be vengeful. Very vengeful.  Raila is most unpredictable. He can be anything to everyone but he can be deadly. I personally won't take chances with Raila in power.
NEVER.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Many A times RVPundit has gotten it wrong
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2022, 08:45:18 PM »
Of course. I didnt realize Uhuru would box himself to extend he had to pick Raila. I think he didnt plan it that way. His ULEVI messed up all the plans and he found himself btw hard rock & deep hell. He has choosen hard rock.

Raila vengeance is more than Ruto.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2022, 08:52:23 PM »

This was my reply to you then .....Do you see ?

And please stop amending Threads .........Dont misuse your Moderator rights

Now imagine if you're a wealthy corrupt individual. Raila is mercurial. He is a little like Miguna Miguna. Guys to be dealt at arm length. Uhuru even now cannot allow him near his gov. He is just managing him so he doesn't go to the street to demonstrate and now he is very useful in taming Ruto - so Uhuru can grab 100% of the cake - before he retires.

Anybody saying Uhuru or Gema elite will endorse Raila is smoking something illegal.

This was my reply to you then  . You see ?

I personally FEAR Raila can be vengeful. Very vengeful.  Raila is most unpredictable. He can be anything to everyone but he can be deadly. I personally won't take chances with Raila in power.
NEVER.

Pundit , you need by stating who the Gema Elite are ? You will be suprised in as much as some donated money to Uhuru in 2013 elections they did the same to Raila and some actually were on record supporting Raila.
The biggest Gema elite now is Kenyattas family . The last I saw is was Uhurus bro Muhoho in Odingas home in Bondo something unheard of him doing in Mt Kenya nor Riftvalley, but then again we know how they change tune when mademoni stop comfusing them.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2022, 09:01:35 PM »
Which thread did I ammend. There is a timestamp. You're an idiot struggling to compare your poorself with me.

NEVER.

Pundit , you need by stating who the Gema Elite are ? You will be suprised in as much as some donated money to Uhuru in 2013 elections they did the same to Raila and some actually were on record supporting Raila.
The biggest Gema elite now is Kenyattas family . The last I saw is was Uhurus bro Muhoho in Odingas home in Bondo something unheard of him doing in Mt Kenya nor Riftvalley, but then again we know how they change tune when mademoni stop comfusing them.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2022, 09:04:59 PM »
Why should I compare muself to you... What benefits do I get  ? Power Money Wnawake   ?
You state your opinion as Pundit I state mine as realist .
You now claim Ruto will exile Uhuru - I say that wont happen ..........Best is to wait and see how that will age . Why start the comparisons

Which thread did I ammend. There is a timestamp. You're an idiot struggling to compare your poorself with me.

NEVER.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2022, 09:08:08 PM »

You have been attacking me ever since I told you Uhuru is going to jail, exile and will become broke.

Almost everyday.

You first said I was running mad :)

Why should I compare muself to you... What benefits do I get  ? Power Money Wnawake   ?
You now claim Ruto will exile Uhuru - I say that wont happen ..........Best is to wait and see how that will age . Why start the comparisons

NEVER.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2022, 09:21:27 PM »

I careless if he does. I will even be happy . He betrayed GEMA by hamdshaking Raila GEMAs enemy the person who was the cause of 2007 P.E.V.
I dont know where you get the feeling I like Uhuru I dont.
However Im a realist I know that aint happening . same way I support Ruto but I know he is damn corrupt.
When I said you were going bonkers everything was showing that was the case . You were creating a million threads sayimg the same thing. Your writing was showing you were under the inflelunce .
Many people conquered

You have been attacking me ever since I told you Uhuru is going to jail, exile and will become broke.

Almost everyday.

NEVER.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2022, 09:24:30 PM »
Why did you open this thread. To attack me. There are at least two threads just dedicated to attack me. Because I have interpret Ruto message that Uhuru will be jailed and bankrupted.

You're a sick man.

I open many thread to discuss politics of the day.

I dont open thread to attack handles.

I careless if he does. I will even be happy . He betrayed GEMA by hamdshaking Raila GEMAs enemy the person who was the cause of 2007 P.E.V.
I dont know where you get the feeling I like Uhuru I dont.
However Im a realist I know that aint happening . same way I support Ruto but I know he is damn corrupt.
When I said you were going bonkers everything was showing that was the case . You were creating a million threads sayimg the same thing. Your writing was showing you were under the inflelunce .
Many people conquered

Almost everyday.

NEVER.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2022, 09:27:45 PM »
Diarhoea with Uhuru kwa Kipole.
30 days of full diarhoea as Ruto enter statehouse.
It's Ruto who will jail, exile and bankrupt him.
SIO MIMI.
All I do is to read the endgame of political game.

Sometimes I do get it wrong.

Stop attacking me :) - I wont touch Uhuru - yeye na Ruto watapambana.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2022, 09:36:07 PM »
Why I opened this thread just to show you how you how wrong you have been previously and also how wrong you are about Ruto exiling Uhuru.
I dont know why you are treating it as  an attack thread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2022, 09:44:15 PM »
Why are you jittery.
Yesterday you opened another saying  I am mad.
I know unauma because you love Uhuru
So much you voted for him in 2002.

The best you can do is to pray for him :) :) :) - hii game ni ya wanaume  - tulia - if I am wrong - we will KNOW BY DEC

Ruto has promised kenyans Uhuru as their xmas gift :)

I am waiting for it.

Why I opened this thread just to show you how you how wrong you have been previously and also how wrong you are about Ruto exiling Uhuru.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2022, 10:00:19 PM »

I loved Raila in 1992 . Actually to this date Railas father is my Role Model.
the following factors made me hate Raila , Post 1997 elections joining up with Moi and fighting GEMA.
Post 2003 fighting Kibaki and GEMA
Inciting the 2007 P.E.V.
Now with Uhuru I stopped supporting him once he did the handshake  and started supporting Raila
I started hating him when he started fighting Ruto
And with BBI i saw he only cared for his family and wealth.
If Ruto joins hands with Raila
Trust me I will stop supporting him and campaign against him come 2027.
Kile nasema even if we hate Uhuru and Raila . I know Ruto cannot touch Uhuru and also there is a possiblty of him workimg with Raila post Aug 2022 elections. This is the reality of Kenyan politics.

Why are you jittery.
Yesterday you opened another saying  I am mad.
I know unauma because you love Uhuru
So much you voted for him in 2002.

The best you can do is to pray for him :) :) :) - hii game ni ya wanaume  - tulia - if I am wrong - we will KNOW BY DEC

Ruto has promised kenyans Uhuru as their xmas gift :)

I am waiting for it.