Author Topic: RVPundit Has Gone Bonkers -Lets Pray For Him  (Read 3121 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
RVPundit Has Gone Bonkers -Lets Pray For Him
« on: July 04, 2022, 10:22:42 AM »
Its evident Ruto is on the path of winning Aug 2022 Election.
However RVPundit is overly possesed with some demons.
One time its all about violence , Next time is Ruto and Gachagua will exile Uhuru another time he tries show he owns Ruto.
Ruto does not know him nor would he take his advice.
These type of posts happen during the weekend perhaps its the alcohol , Weed or Mirraa.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
Re: RVPundit Has Gone Bonkers -Lets Pray For Him
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2022, 10:35:46 AM »
He needs help...I think he is having issues.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2022, 10:57:30 AM »
LoL.Youre funny.I am telling your the truth you won't rather not hear.RvHh who is family to Ruto repeat the same but because you are scared of gema losing power ndio unalia.You won't be touched.Trust me you're not alone..many gema elites have loose bowels movements as we approach the day of reckoning.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2022, 11:05:30 AM »
If you have hurt Ruto prepare to run to exile..that my best advice..ile kufinywa utafinywa nakuhurumia.Ruto is not Moi.Ruto is crushes his enemies.He has small assignment with Gachagua on gema elites that he must destroy financially now that they are done politically then he moves to Luo Nyanza and crush Odingas politically..and he will dominate kenya politics for a decade PLUS.Politics in Kenya inaisha very very soon..we close this forum and do other things

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2022, 11:17:08 AM »
To escape the wrath my advice try get Farouk...you will need 25m appointment fee..then you will meet Ruto and share you loot..Ruto will take 70 percent..ubaki na 30 percent.. Gachagua will take the remainder on you way out..lol. You might also get some slaps - Farouk moja - Ruto mbili - Gachagua ya tatu.

All the money Ruto has used the last five years - he will want it BACK in THREE MONTHS - by the time he is having xmas - all the money should be back plus interest. Treasury is too broke - so pesa Uhuru and his lankeys ndio watatoa.

I give credit to Nancy Gitau - that one is smart woman who has make the right decision to relocate. Naona wengine wanasumbua tu waiting to be crushed.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2022, 12:05:10 PM »
Lol ....go slow as anxiety is showing ...alternatively go slow on booze particularly Whiskey
.. You are seeing ghosts where are there are none

To escape the wrath my advice try get Farouk...you will need 25m appointment fee..then you will meet Ruto and share you loot..Ruto will take 70 percent..ubaki na 30 percent.. Gachagua will take the remainder on you way out..lol. You might also get some slaps - Farouk moja - Ruto mbili - Gachagua ya tatu.

All the money Ruto has used the last five years - he will want it BACK in THREE MONTHS - by the time he is having xmas - all the money should be back plus interest. Treasury is too broke - so pesa Uhuru and his lankeys ndio watatoa.

I give credit to Nancy Gitau - that one is smart woman who has make the right decision to relocate. Naona wengine wanasumbua tu waiting to be crushed.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2022, 12:53:55 PM »
pundit suffers from aspegers syndrome. this why he is obsessed with Ruto. Apsergers trait of obsession is what makes people like him become good programmers. what is now killing him is anxiety. pray for his young family that he rarely spends time with. he has two toddlers that need his tollime. if there is a Therapist here please help pundit escape this ruto mania. I will talk to Dr njenga to prescribe donkey tranquilizers so that he can sleep

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2022, 01:03:33 PM »
I am perfectly okay.
pundit suffers from aspegers syndrome. this why he is obsessed with Ruto. Apsergers trait of obsession is what makes people like him become good programmers. what is now killing him is anxiety. pray for his young family that he rarely spends time with. he has two toddlers that need his tollime. if there is a Therapist here please help pundit escape this ruto mania. I will talk to Dr njenga to prescribe donkey tranquilizers so that he can sleep

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2022, 01:08:15 PM »
What can one do in 35 days to change their lives they have not done in 40 years?? Or they wont do in next 20-30 years??

It is just 35 days of happiness, excitement, anger, depression. One has to choose their suffering, abi.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2022, 01:11:34 PM »
Precisely. We have had so many elections. I started being interested right from 1992. This is now 30yrs. Nowayaha is very protective of his people - every time I tell him some bad news - he goes nuts :)

And the bad news is GEMA are losing power to Ruto or Raila. Deal with it. Early.

What can one do in 35 days to change their lives they have not done in 40 years?? Or they wont do in next 20-30 years??

It is just 35 days of happiness, excitement, anger, depression. One has to choose their suffering, abi.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2022, 01:14:12 PM »
I am perfectly okay.

you are not. take 5 days off. wean yourself off digital addiction

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2022, 01:17:04 PM »
Says a certified madman who is always posting gibberish.
When I start posting nonsense like you let me know.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2022, 01:22:29 PM »
Says a certified madman who is always posting gibberish.
When I start posting nonsense like you let me know.
you are mad because l care about your mental health. wacha hasira.. get off the computer. it can't be healthy sitting around 18 hours posting and obsessing about elections. unfat my friend. Read a book or do something else. go visit your family. you have become like OO. next I will see a whatsapp group to raise money to help your family after you get a heart attack from drinking and sitting for 18 hours without moving. Fuck off and be a father

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2022, 01:41:45 PM »
 :D
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2022, 01:58:51 PM »
First "Ruto is winning" is usual hubris. People will be humbled.

Then what next PORK does is fuata nyayo and face up to challenges of the day.. but endless conjectures about another Njonjo or Bosire inquiry  :-\ They will be cracking jokes as new sheriff takes over SGR or Dreamliner kickbacks going forward.

PEV maybe.. once Ruto loses some Kikuyus even Gusii will be lynched, dispossessed, evicted.

The kales here missed out on the Moi windfall so understand the over-investment in Ruto. Even if he won they would be disappointed as inner circle take everything. If he loses as is more likely they will have to be content with nostalgic tales how Biwott and Kulei minted billions easy peasy.

You want to be rich kunja shati - betting on Ruto is a LOONGG SHOT
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2022, 02:16:31 PM »
1) I never saw Gideon Moi or Uhuru Kenyatta praise their dads that way...Nick Ruto Kenyatta sons or raila junior dont do it...Is Ruto your father or brother?

2) You are supposed to praise a fellow man that way if gives you lots of money,so pundit does Ruto give you money? e.g Kamotho.

3) Only a woman is supposed to praiser her husband or sponsor that way if he gives you good sex and lots of cash?

In this case,If Pundit  is :

A) RUTO'S SON,
B) PAID BLOGGER/TENDERPRENEUR
C) RUTO'S WIFE OR MAMA ABBY.

Then he is a MAD MAN.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2022, 02:32:48 PM »
1) I never saw Gideon Moi or Uhuru Kenyatta praise their dads that way...Nick Ruto Kenyatta sons or raila junior dont do it...Is Ruto your father or brother?

2) You are supposed to praise a fellow man that way if gives you lots of money,so pundit does Ruto give you money? e.g Kamotho.

3) Only a woman is supposed to praiser her husband or sponsor that way if he gives you good sex and lots of cash?

In this case,If Pundit  is :

A) RUTO'S SON,
B) PAID BLOGGER/TENDERPRENEUR
C) RUTO'S WIFE OR MAMA ABBY.

Then he is a MAD MAN.

It easy I have said this for donkey years now.i believe Ruto is our kagame or Meles zenawi.Once in a generation leader who will transform Kenya.Its really excite me that we are literally days to him getting the mantle

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2022, 02:46:17 PM »
Its evident Ruto is on the path of winning Aug 2022 Election.
However RVPundit is overly possesed with some demons.
One time its all about violence , Next time is Ruto and Gachagua will exile Uhuru another time he tries show he owns Ruto.
Ruto does not know him nor would he take his advice.
These type of posts happen during the weekend perhaps its the alcohol , Weed or Mirraa.

You are kidding, right??
Robina couldnt keep up, so she went underground. :D :D :D

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2022, 02:59:55 PM »
Guys, go easy on Pundit. He has taken matters too personal in this election. Let us pray for him in case Ruto looses the election.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2022, 03:09:15 PM »
Guys, go easy on Pundit. He has taken matters too personal in this election. Let us pray for him in case Ruto looses the election.
It just this election you guys are already depressed by my factoid...