Author Topic: Straight intelligence from Kirinyaga-Ngirici wins.  (Read 1316 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
Straight intelligence from Kirinyaga-Ngirici wins.
« on: June 26, 2022, 09:11:53 AM »
She will give waiguru proper beating...smairo ni tiki.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Straight intelligence from Kirinyaga-Ngirici wins.
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2022, 11:33:59 AM »
Ngirici was always a serious player. Now with Martha Waiguru is toast.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2022, 12:05:56 PM »
She is avoiding Martha like a plague. Martha has her own Narck K candidate who is hopeless. Waiguru just need Ruto to campaign for her the last week - and she wins.

Most of you will not be here on 9th - when results from Mt kenya stream in - and it will be total rejection of Raila and anyone who associated with him.

Ngirici was always a serious player. Now with Martha Waiguru is toast.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2022, 03:02:05 PM »
Bla bla we been here for years - try something else. You are so hopeless now you claim Ruto does not need Gema.

Waiguru is a turncoat and this serves her right. With Waruguru she was with Ruto first - then thought BBI was gaining traction and switched. Once BBI died and she realize Ruto is popular she switched. Now as Martha was unveiled - Waiguru would love to switch again but it too late.

Martha tactlessnes or Narc-K guy does nothing to help Waiguru. Martha unveiling means first many folks will back Raila - plus her voters switch to Ngirici. Ngirici is a legit candidate with real grassroot game - Martha is just topping on the pizza. The NYS opportunist is being clobbered fair & square.

Ngirici, Kiraitu, Njoka, Kimemia and many crew scoring high - just show you the dicy nature of Gema. Ruto is not Gema despite baptising himself Kamau :) - and the animal will be split with Jubilee, Mbus, independents and many non-UDA winners. Mpaka Tujibebe iko ndani.

She is avoiding Martha like a plague. Martha has her own Narck K candidate who is hopeless. Waiguru just need Ruto to campaign for her the last week - and she wins.

Most of you will not be here on 9th - when results from Mt kenya stream in - and it will be total rejection of Raila and anyone who associated with him.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2022, 03:06:21 PM »
Pundit I can bet you Ruto will not try to drum UDA suit in Gema. The more he insist the worse it gets as Kabogo, Ngirici make it a Martha vs Gachagua duel. They will just focus on the DO.. and people will ignore Wamatangi many projects or pledges.

Even Kiunjuri is getting a life-line from this. Just focus on Gachagua the brutal DO.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2022, 10:09:54 PM »
Karanja not kamau. Youre being a litte too angry. Go slow. Its only a month
Bla bla we been here for years - try something else. You are so hopeless now you claim Ruto does not need Gema.

Waiguru is a turncoat and this serves her right. With Waruguru she was with Ruto first - then thought BBI was gaining traction and switched. Once BBI died and she realize Ruto is popular she switched. Now as Martha was unveiled - Waiguru would love to switch again but it too late.

Martha tactlessnes or Narc-K guy does nothing to help Waiguru. Martha unveiling means first many folks will back Raila - plus her voters switch to Ngirici. Ngirici is a legit candidate with real grassroot game - Martha is just topping on the pizza. The NYS opportunist is being clobbered fair & square.

Ngirici, Kiraitu, Njoka, Kimemia and many crew scoring high - just show you the dicy nature of Gema. Ruto is not Gema despite baptising himself Kamau :) - and the animal will be split with Jubilee, Mbus, independents and many non-UDA winners. Mpaka Tujibebe iko ndani.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2022, 10:12:54 PM »
UDA has clear lineup except in Laikipia east where Somali will beat Mwangi Kiunjuri and kiambu. The rest of the counties the lineup is clear. Only Ngirici is independent. Kabogo and Kuria in Kiambu. Green party in Muranga and water guy. Kwingine it's UDA . Nothing stop them from supporting Ruto but UDA is the party for most.

Overally Ruto is going to push hard for UDA in Mt Kenya. Only maDVD and Weta have earn that respect enough for UDA to back off in luhya counties. The rest Ruto see as weaklings.

Pundit I can bet you Ruto will not try to drum UDA suit in Gema. The more he insist the worse it gets as Kabogo, Ngirici make it a Martha vs Gachagua duel. They will just focus on the DO.. and people will ignore Wamatangi many projects or pledges.

Even Kiunjuri is getting a life-line from this. Just focus on Gachagua the brutal DO.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2022, 10:36:49 PM »
Pundit - you live in your own world. You got all these new MOAS that Ruto no longer needs 70% Gema. Of course no poll agrees with you.

Now look at county level - independent or Jubilee candidates are doing well according to polls. Do you disbelieve the polls?

See here - Kiambu debate - even Wainaina Jungle distances himself from UDA. He is like Kabogo vote me governor for PORK vote whoever. Where is the Ruto influence?

Watch 7:28

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2022, 10:40:58 PM »
Except on 9th - you will be claiming I am computer that rigged everything. I first heard that in  my high school in late 90s. Then they nicknamed me  computer.

Anything I say - it well reasoned. Ask me on that particular thread moron.

Kiambu - I believe 30 percent might vote Raila - big iff - I have been wrong in Kiambu because apparently Luos and Luhyas dont vote in Kiambu - they register in Nairobi....so those no-local evaporate.

So normally it down to 10 percent....compared to 2 percent say in Muranga.

This time Uhuru might try 30 percent...

Pundit - you live in your own world. You got all these new MOAS that Ruto no longer needs 70% Gema. Of course no poll agrees with you.

Now look at county level - independent or Jubilee candidates are doing well according to polls. Do you disbelieve the polls?

See here - Kiambu debate - even Wainaina Jungle distances himself from UDA. He is like Kabogo vote me governor for PORK vote whoever. Where is the Ruto influence?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2022, 10:55:28 PM »
Sweaty Wamatangi will open Kiambu People Bank. Kabogo schooled him.. it stupid to lay down 2.5B capital.

Your self-assessment pictorial

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2022, 11:05:56 PM »
Wamatangi has won by nomination against Jungle = who had thika. Underrate him at own peril. Nobody listen to those interviews. Wamatangi has won senate twice. Senate is entire Kiambu.

Wamatangi moves underground - submarine style - no drama like Kabogo - no hate speech like Kuria - but he convert people.

My money remain Wamatangi. In UDA nomination - I thought Jungle will win.

Now I know Wamatangi is bad news...he moves stealthily..he is mild...never a hardliner...but he is definitely no push over.

Sweaty Wamatangi will open Kiambu People Bank. Kabogo schooled him.. it stupid to lay down 2.5B capital.

Your self-assessment pictorial

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2022, 12:48:02 AM »
Even die hard UDA like yours truly want Waiguru vanquished. That woman is a thief through and through.  I hope Ngirici accomplish that task.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2022, 06:12:06 AM »
Agreed. She is corrupt. But it hard for her to lose. Anyone running UDA in Mt kenya start at 50 percent.
Even die hard UDA like yours truly want Waiguru vanquished. That woman is a thief through and through.  I hope Ngirici accomplish that task.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2022, 06:22:55 AM »

Uhuru is financing Jungle.Jungle deputy running mate is nyokabi gatheca..kenyatta cousin.. I think jungle father is senior ktda manager..his role is to make sure matangi doesn't get thika juja and gatundu North vote .