Author Topic: Desperate uhuru now want to arrest Sakaja  (Read 1274 times)

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
Desperate uhuru now want to arrest Sakaja
« on: June 17, 2022, 06:43:45 AM »
Reading their stupid dci head it appears they don't know how such will boomerang on them.They are making Sakaja win the seat as they show their hand.If DPP approves charges Sakaja will be out in a few days and even more popular

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Desperate uhuru now want to arrest Sakaja
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2022, 06:54:51 AM »
UDA should tell Sakaja to sort his stuff he is becoming a distraction. Any day that we don't hammer kenyatta criminal enterprise is a lost day.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2022, 06:56:46 AM »
my friend you're just odm mole otherwise Uda Iko sawa...and will stick to due process.. meanwhile jubilee can focus on other such cases https://nation.africa/kenya/counties/taita-taveta/governor-samboja-fights-for-clearance-to-defend-taita-taveta-seat-3850324

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2022, 06:59:38 AM »
How do you expect Uda to move ahead of the due process..It's now with dispute committee n high court..Sakaja was approved by iebc.Party cannot act on rumours.Until iebc changes their mind Sakaja name was approved to run.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2022, 07:21:46 AM »
Sonko was in the same spot back then, then he beat the field by huge margins. Nairobians, for some reason, want nothing to do with elitists. Sakaja's streets creds just went through the roof.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2022, 07:27:10 AM »
Now it just happen the judge who issued orders was supposed to be off or on vacation. This guy will take alot of people down with him committing all kind of illegal stuff. Clinging on Technicalities will not help.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2022, 07:28:00 AM »
Sonko was in the same spot back then, then he beat the field by huge margins. Nairobians, for some reason, want nothing to do with elitists. Sakaja's streets creds just went through the roof.
yes they are campaigning for him ..if their guy had been left alone he was going to win....as he was doing bizzare toilet washing but now people can see he is a project from uhuru and people are not in business to elect someone project..uhuru will vote for him

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2022, 07:30:19 AM »
Now it just happen the judge who issued orders was supposed to be off or on vacation. This guy will take alot of people down with him committing all kind of illegal stuff. Clinging on Technicalities will not help.
one side of the story..let judge speaks..Sakaja like Ruto is facing desperado who will go to any length

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2022, 08:10:00 AM »
Uhuru handlers just baffles me. Uhuru won 2013 because of such type of intimadation politics. They tried to play this type of politics against Kethi in 2013 and it Boomeranged against them. Rather than learning from these past experiences they are doing the opposite.
If one looks at it critically most probably Sakaja is Uhuru candidate too.

Online gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2022, 10:27:02 AM »
Good thing Sakaja has learnt from Ruto, Sonko, Waititu. You don't expect ufool to back, you fire back. Don't try appeasement.

Dangerous bugger. Will eat you as he grins. You have to know a war is a war.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2022, 02:50:40 PM »

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2022, 03:19:22 PM »
Say that again...!!! This country always baffles me.

And we can see some startling thinking by so-called learned/enlightened fellows here.

Dammmmnnnn...

Online gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2022, 04:01:51 PM »
As much as we like shouting Asian Tigers, we never pause to ask how much acres of land does Lee Kuan Yew family own in Singapore? How many acres owned by Park family in South Korea? How much state capture?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2022, 04:55:46 PM »
As much as we like shouting Asian Tigers, we never pause to ask how much acres of land does Lee Kuan Yew family own in Singapore? How many acres owned by Park family in South Korea? How much state capture?

Jaluos have land. Why are they poor? Turkana have plenty of land but they are butt naked poor. Wacha ujinga Nani?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2022, 05:11:12 PM »

Can't you see that if you are not a zombified hasola supporter you will be seen as an ODM mole?  :D
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2022, 05:26:40 PM »
starting with women, food, entertainment industry, a total shithole.

That is below the belt.  One man's meat, another one's poison.  If it wasn't for a Kenyan woman, I suspect you wouldn't be around.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Online gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2022, 05:36:31 PM »
They only need water, quality seeds for food, cash and fodder crops. And some whips! 

You keep wailing kales have chased your relatives from their land??

Jaluos have land. Why are they poor? Turkana have plenty of land but they are butt naked poor. Wacha ujinga Nani?

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2022, 06:44:41 PM »
Sakaja got cocky. For years, he'd been lying about having a degree and nobody bothered to check.  Ruto must be annoyed at him for making such an amateurish mistake.  The other issue is his age.  UON said he joined in 2003. That was 19 years ago.  So, lets assume in 2003, he was 19.  19+19 = 38 at a minimum. He says he is 33 and will be the youngest governor ever elected. Who is this guy?

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2022, 06:59:28 PM »
Sakaja is a douche bag. I warned about this guy from get go but nobody listened. The sooner they cut him off the better. He is sucking oxygen out of hasola nation. Why?
Sakaja got cocky. For years, he'd been lying about having a degree and nobody bothered to check.  Ruto must be annoyed at him for making such an amateurish mistake.  The other issue is his age.  UON said he joined in 2003. That was 19 years ago.  So, lets assume in 2003, he was 19.  19+19 = 38 at a minimum. He says he is 33 and will be the youngest governor ever elected. Who is this guy?

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2022, 08:45:38 PM »
Sakaja is a douche bag. I warned about this guy from get go but nobody listened. The sooner they cut him off the better. He is sucking oxygen out of hasola nation. Why?

And this is really more than just about this one fraudster.  Everybody knows he does not have a degree.  If CUE goes along, its own credibility and dependability comes into play.

Harriet Tubman