Author Topic: Bungoma now is gone gone  (Read 845 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Bungoma now is gone gone
« on: June 16, 2022, 12:14:34 PM »
Look at MP seat - only two are likely to go DAP/ODM - Siria and Bumula - everything else is Ford-K/UDA battle.

Wangamati can start the hand over....

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Bungoma now is gone gone
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2022, 05:54:06 PM »
It was obvious. Combined effort of Weta, Lusaka, and Barasa is simply unbeatable!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2022, 06:01:41 PM »
Yeah it one county that has flipped from Raila to Ruto reliably.
Raila is yet to flip any former Jubilee county to Azimio - maybe Nyamira that supported Uhuru by 52 percent.
Ruto has flipped  over (like chapati) Bungoma, Tranzoia - and kwale is pretty close - and definitely Vihiga.
Kakamega is probably flipped by now. Kilifi we shall see in a month.
And Turkana I has flipped.
It was obvious. Combined effort of Weta, Lusaka, and Barasa is simply unbeatable!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2022, 06:13:14 PM »
Bungoma lean KK yes. But not by landslide just narrowly. With Trans Nzoia they are swing going by most opinion polls. I know by your MOAS claim it Ruto bedroom starting with earthquake, then Wanyonyi and now Sakaja "betrayal". Dream on.

In other news Kakamega and Vihiga are long gone Azimio. I saw brain-dead Mdvd crying for people to vote ANC MP in Sabatia and not embarass him. The idiot does not even seem to know who is the enemy - UDA or ODM.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2022, 06:19:01 PM »
Ignoring the wish-washy rambling - expect one suprising thing in 2022 western - UDA will lead in MPs  in western - reason - Ruto is going underneath, organizing and funding his people - and maDVD is feeling the heat. Ruto knows how to fund his people. He gave Malala kakamega governorship and that was enough for Western.

While Raila gave those ODM defecting Mps 200k - Ruto will give them even 10M each - hard cash - so without any hostile propaganda - his candidates will win - because they are well-oiled.

Bungoma lean KK yes. But not by landslide just narrowly. With Trans Nzoia they are swing going by most opinion polls. I know by your MOAS claim it Ruto bedroom starting with earthquake, then Wanyonyi and now Sakaja "betrayal". Dream on.

In other news Kakamega and Vihiga are long gone Azimio. I saw brain-dead Mdvd crying for people to vote ANC MP in Sabatia and not embarass him. The idiot does not even seem to know who is the enemy - UDA or ODM.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2022, 07:24:50 PM »
I agree KK will get many Luhya seats.. I don't know about most. Stingy Raila does not fund his crew and ODM is disorganized. DAP is funded by Uhuru and Atwoli. That might redeem them.

For PORK they look tied in Bukusu - elsewhere including Vihiga Raila beats Ruto.

Ignoring the wish-washy rambling - expect one suprising thing in 2022 western - UDA will lead in MPs  in western - reason - Ruto is going underneath, organizing and funding his people - and maDVD is feeling the heat. Ruto knows how to fund his people. He gave Malala kakamega governorship and that was enough for Western.

While Raila gave those ODM defecting Mps 200k - Ruto will give them even 10M each - hard cash - so without any hostile propaganda - his candidates will win - because they are well-oiled.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels