Author Topic: Armed Robbery in Gataka,Rongai.  (Read 2702 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
Armed Robbery in Gataka,Rongai.
« on: June 13, 2022, 09:23:55 AM »
?s=20&t=HL0OUhzlZVoYNl995KDU3Q

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
Re: Armed Robbery in Gataka,Rongai.
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2022, 09:26:18 AM »
These look like trained people

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2022, 11:56:59 AM »
Is that kenya or South Africa.
Kama ni Kenya they are all dead.
That is good thing with kenya police.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2022, 12:22:41 PM »
The major problem...thugs cooperate with police.if they did attack me I'd not report the incident or share cctv with anyone reason being now that they will be caught and have nothing to loose..theyll come after you.

I think it's better to live in an apartment than a gated community in modern day Kenya.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2022, 12:29:06 PM »
Thugs can cooperate with A POLICE but not the POLICE. Kenya POLICE have zero tolerance to such kind of thuggery. They will finish those thugs. This is big difference btw Kenya and South Africa for example.
The major problem...thugs cooperate with police.if they did attack me I'd not report the incident or share cctv with anyone reason being now that they will be caught and have nothing to loose..theyll come after you.

I think it's better to live in an apartment than a gated community in modern day Kenya.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2022, 12:35:01 PM »
?s=20&t=HL0OUhzlZVoYNl995KDU3Q

Looks like they were controlling the entire street.  Obvious reason?  No afandes patrolling at that time.  The woman was terrified.  A case can be made for making it easier for some regular Kenyans to carry firearms.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2022, 12:48:38 PM »
Purity Mwambia dealt with this issue long ago

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2022, 01:02:41 PM »
She should have simply surrendered - most thugs just want to steal. They had way too much firepower for any resistance. And beside they seem to have got the girl who opened the gate. So hapo there was just one option. Surrender and cooperate.

If not she could have tried to reverse the car and hit the thugs...but it appears the thugs placed object on the car tire.

When all is said and done. Cooperation is still best policy when confronted by thugs. They are going to be many steps ahead of you. Only fight back when you've figured it all out - seen how many - what they have - and all that.

Looks like they were controlling the entire street.  Obvious reason?  No afandes patrolling at that time.  The woman was terrified.  A case can be made for making it easier for some regular Kenyans to carry firearms.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2022, 02:25:52 PM »
Shithole country. My cousin suffers from ptsd. She was carjacked..had a panic button installed in the car that would alert her security company. Hit it. Police tracked her car down and as soon as they approached it they unleashed Hail of gun fire. She was lucky that the thugs had her on the floor if the vehicle and not sitting up. The cops killed the two carjackers and rescued her. She has beenxabke to back to driving due to ptsd. She now hires a driver or just uses uber.
I think she got hit by one the bullets or window glass she gas a very big laceration on her cheeks.

That is the life of kenyans. The shithole crime ridden ghetto is a death trap 

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2022, 03:04:36 PM »
Easier said than done. When you see thugs with an AK 47 pointing at you, panic makes you not to think. It could have been her last minutes here on this earth.
Let us hope the police get these thugs. This one saga has just been exposed to the public due to the CCTV covergae. Otherwise such robberies happen in Kenya on daily basis. I know so many people who have been carjacked and a few who died in the the process.

She should have simply surrendered - most thugs just want to steal. They had way too much firepower for any resistance. And beside they seem to have got the girl who opened the gate. So hapo there was just one option. Surrender and cooperate.

If not she could have tried to reverse the car and hit the thugs...but it appears the thugs placed object on the car tire.

When all is said and done. Cooperation is still best policy when confronted by thugs. They are going to be many steps ahead of you. Only fight back when you've figured it all out - seen how many - what they have - and all that.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2022, 03:08:35 PM »
Not sure who trains the Kenya Police. They tend someties to make big blunders. I still recall at one time in Buru Buru where an armed robber had locked himself up in a bathroom and had taken a girl as human shield. The police stormed the house and despite the girl's fathers calls for them not to shoot randomly, it is exactly what the police did. The girl died in the gunfire. Of course no steps were taken against the policemen and the case was closed since the robber died too in the process.

Shithole country. My cousin suffers from ptsd. She was carjacked..had a panic button installed in the car that would alert her security company. Hit it. Police tracked her car down and as soon as they approached it they unleashed Hail of gun fire. She was lucky that the thugs had her on the floor if the vehicle and not sitting up. The cops killed the two carjackers and rescued her. She has beenxabke to back to driving due to ptsd. She now hires a driver or just uses uber.
I think she got hit by one the bullets or window glass she gas a very big laceration on her cheeks.

That is the life of kenyans. The shithole crime ridden ghetto is a death trap

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2022, 05:28:42 PM »

I don't disagree.  I just think that if a certain demographic is generally known to be armed, you will have fewer of such incidents.  These guys don't want to be shot (whether in panic or otherwise) either.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2022, 05:30:18 PM »
There's a second one.  Inside the house.  They took a soundbar and some speakers.  The other guy took stuff from the other room(maybe utensils).

Harriet Tubman

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2022, 05:52:01 PM »
Looks like she was dragged into the bedroom.  I hope she wasn't raped, but what kind of poverty is this that they even took her shoes? America is not perfect, but we don't have these kinds of home invasions (mass shootings yet, but statistically even those are few given the size of the country)

Kenyan men need to spend less time in bars and more time at the gun range arming themselves and learning how to shoot. Where was her husband?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2022, 06:00:24 PM »
These women are their worst enemies. Driving at 2 am in the morning in kenya is asking for death. She is lucky she is alive Rongai has a very dangerous slum. My neighbor was born here. Her siblings are dangerous ghetto ruffians. Those moving to Rongai are idiots. It is dangerous area. You are surrounded by generations of kikuyu poor

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2022, 07:36:38 PM »
Unfortunately I know this area like back of my hand. Borders southern part of karen. Btwn Karen and Gataka is mbagathi river. Chagaa den full of all kinds of social misfits. Most people do manual labor in karen. With uhuru road booms and Tarmac, nouveau riche that cannot afford Karen have jumped across the river to Gataka...mushrooming mansions in a sea of hopelessness...

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2022, 10:59:33 PM »
In Kenya today,Money is in the hands of a few people who live in rich suburbs and gated communities,drive prados and send their kids to Crawford Braeburn nova while enjoying expensive meals and drinks in malls and expensive hotels.if you are born in a Nairobi slum and don't have a godfather,if you don't understand education and can't join the working class,if you don't know your local MCA or MP to help you join police service with your D-,you are condemned to a life of poverty drugs and crime.Its these group of people who are becoming armed criminals and terrorists.Since 2013 we have seen armed thugs attack rich neighbourhoods including muthaiga estate where ex president Kibaki lived we have seen terrorists move from North eastern to Nairobi they attacked matatu then moved to Westgate 2013 the moved to Dusit which is a few yards from statehouse in 2019..it means CRIME IS ON EVERYONE'S DOORSTEP and nobody is safe.Every rich neighbourhood in Kenya today is surrounded by a slum Karen has kibera lavibgton has kawangware muthaiga is surrounded by mathare..A society of a few people will cone crashing sooner or later.Kenya crime levels are reaching those of South Africa.Very soon we may end up like Haiti.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2022, 11:03:30 PM »
Took you long to realize why Ruto proposal to focus on pro-poor policies is urgent - our gini co-efficient is near South Africa - very close - and with such income inequalities - you can expect crime.

The solution - bottom up pro-poor economic policies - that ensure the poor dont have to be desperate - especially with basic stuff like food, housing, healthcare and education.

In Kenya today,Money is in the hands of a few people who live in rich suburbs and gated communities,drive prados and send their kids to Crawford Braeburn nova while enjoying expensive meals and drinks in malls and expensive hotels.if you are born in a Nairobi slum and don't have a godfather,if you don't understand education and can't join the working class,if you don't know your local MCA or MP to help you join police service with your D-,you are condemned to a life of poverty drugs and crime.Its these group of people who are becoming armed criminals and terrorists.Since 2013 we have seen armed thugs attack rich neighbourhoods including muthaiga estate where ex president Kibaki lived we have seen terrorists move from North eastern to Nairobi they attacked matatu then moved to Westgate 2013 the moved to Dusit which is a few yards from statehouse in 2019..it means CRIME IS ON EVERYONE'S DOORSTEP and nobody is safe.Every rich neighbourhood in Kenya today is surrounded by a slum Karen has kibera lavibgton has kawangware muthaiga is surrounded by mathare..A society of a few people will cone crashing sooner or later.Kenya crime levels are reaching those of South Africa.Very soon we may end up like Haiti.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2022, 12:07:23 AM »
Unfortunately I know this area like back of my hand. Borders southern part of karen. Btwn Karen and Gataka is mbagathi river. Chagaa den full of all kinds of social misfits. Most people do manual labor in karen. With uhuru road booms and Tarmac, nouveau riche that cannot afford Karen have jumped across the river to Gataka...mushrooming mansions in a sea of hopelessness...

Wewe ni chokora. Always in the slums looking for cheap swx

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2022, 02:50:08 AM »
The slum is called quarry...generational poverty is real. It's a melting pot. Very huge Luo, Luhya, kamba and Kikuyu population. Few kalenjins. Kisii are the slum lords.
These women are their worst enemies. Driving at 2 am in the morning in kenya is asking for death. She is lucky she is alive Rongai has a very dangerous slum. My neighbor was born here. Her siblings are dangerous ghetto ruffians. Those moving to Rongai are idiots. It is dangerous area. You are surrounded by generations of kikuyu poor