Author Topic: Pundito, weka gema swing  (Read 5461 times)

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Pundito, weka gema swing
« on: May 28, 2022, 02:57:22 PM »
Start factoring gema as swing vote,thank me later

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Pundito, weka gema swing
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2022, 03:28:31 PM »
You remind me of my friend who died in 1999 from HIV-AIds
The day before he died; I had gone to see him as always;
That day he was upbeat; and even managed to eat two spoons of uji;
When I went home my grandmother asked me; how he was; I told her today he was upbeat and even ate;
She told me he was gone; I asked why; she said last thing someone do before they die is to give the last ditch effort.
And the following day he left;

GEMA is over. The day Uhuru decided not to campaign directly; it was over; Gachagua had won; Ruto won; war was OVER;
What you're seeing are the last days before you get buried.
That little excitement about Martha will dissipate because on the ballot is Raila - not marth- two week is my predicted time.

In fact I expect to see Ruto move from 70 to 85 percent in GEMA.
In fact in Embu/Tharaka/Nyeri - he could go as high as 90 percent.

You need to understand SIASA to my level.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2022, 03:30:17 PM »
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

When I went home my grandmother asked me; how he was; I told him today he was upbeat and even ate;
She told me he was gone;

GEMA is over. The day Uhuru decided not to campaign directly; it was over; Gachagua had won.
That little excitement about Martha will dissipate because on the ballot is Raila - not marth- two week is my predicted time.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2022, 07:23:32 PM »
Pundito,this is beyond your grandmother,we are already at 32%,we only need additional 8% to make it swing,wake up,smell the coffee.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2022, 09:55:17 PM »
Soon we can even donate the entire mountain and still beat  you. Remember our man graudated magna cum laude from Mois school of realpolitks - the proffesiori of politics Moi himself can only look back and admire the genius. Raila attended few lessons. Ruto has unleashed three teams combing the country and receiving huge support.

Hustler Nation revolution will not be televised because owners of mainstream media are afraid but will be streamed live on social media.

You can wake up to find out you've been beaten in 40 out 47 counties. Nguvu ya supreme court itaisha. Sudi will be sent to Karen to give Jakom a golden handshake - and we will be done with politics for 10-possibly 20yrs. Uhuru has tried almost everything :) lakini WAPI :) - the man is always many step aheads.

This is a political machinery never seen before in kenya - disciplined, effective and deadly. You dont even realize the entire gov machinery is opposed to Ruto :) - he simply move with dexterity and tenacity last seen in Obama campaigns.

Pundito,this is beyond your grandmother,we are already at 32%,we only need additional 8% to make it swing,wake up,smell the coffee.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2022, 01:16:51 AM »
Soon we can even donate the entire mountain and still beat  you. Remember our man graudated magna cum laude from Mois school of realpolitks - the proffesiori of politics Moi himself can only look back and admire the genius. Raila attended few lessons. Ruto has unleashed three teams combing the country and receiving huge support.

Hustler Nation revolution will not be televised because owners of mainstream media are afraid but will be streamed live on social media.

You can wake up to find out you've been beaten in 40 out 47 counties. Nguvu ya supreme court itaisha. Sudi will be sent to Karen to give Jakom a golden handshake - and we will be done with politics for 10-possibly 20yrs. Uhuru has tried almost everything :) lakini WAPI :) - the man is always many step aheads.

This is a political machinery never seen before in kenya - disciplined, effective and deadly. You dont even realize the entire gov machinery is opposed to Ruto :) - he simply move with dexterity and tenacity last seen in Obama campaigns.

Fake narratives are your coping mechanism...you see it slipping away. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2022, 01:26:16 AM »
Be like me;
Be real;
If Ruto tanked; I will be first to say it before he knows it;
The fastest way to move on in life;
Accept reality;

If i was in team Raila; I would have told him the truth;
For the truth; is stubborn; and once you accept;

You move to next stage  - dealing with it.

I get MOASS almost right because I deal with reality - sometimes in areas Ruto has 40 percent in opinion - I put him at 20 percent
Come election day - he scores 22 percent.

DEAL with REALITY.

Reality - Raila is losing - he aint getting Mt kenya votes of any significance - and has lost his stronghold.

Abusing me or other negative energy is waste.

Be objective; Be truthful; Be brutal to yourself; deal with it NOW;

And you will be fine...months before the rest are mass depressed.

Yeah be hopeful and all that - but have an eye out and ear out - so you deal with worse case scenario.

Is Ruto losing 2022 - I dont see it anymore - he has covered the ground that made rigging possible.

Fake narratives are your coping mechanism...you see it slipping away. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2022, 06:35:01 AM »
It's slipping away pundito,come on,Wacha kizungu mingi,open your eyes for once

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2022, 07:11:13 AM »
When I went home my grandmother asked me; how he was; I told her today he was upbeat and even ate;
She told me he was gone; I asked why; she said last thing someone do before they die is to give the last ditch effort.

GEMA is over. The day Uhuru decided not to campaign directly; it was over; Gachagua had won; Ruto won; war was OVER;

In fact in Embu/Tharaka/Nyeri - he could go as high as 90 percent.

You need to understand SIASA to my level.
:D :D :D :D Funny shit I have read in a long time. Pundit is a savage!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2022, 07:38:53 AM »
An only mad man cannot see what Ruto is doing. I told him in DC, "even Obama could not do what you are doing." He smiled and finished my abandoned mashed potatoes.....  As soon as he landed in Kenya, he went completely nuts. There are 10-15 campaign rallies per day and about 1500 mini small rallies done by local UDA candidates in their neighborhood. On the other religious dept/friends of Ruto, there are thousands of prayer groups and day and night meetings all over Kenya. Religious movement/campaigning in small villages, homes, and towns all over Kenya is going on undetected. Uhuru govt/machinery is completely paralyzed. They know they cannot help Raila even in open rigging. I believe even riggers have told them it is not possible. Most people don't know that it can't happen in Kenya even if you talk about rigging because Chebukati is Ruto's, secret right-hand man. When we speak rigging in reality, I assume Ruto is the one to rig Raila because his man is the Big Kahuna at IEBC. Another thing sinking Martha is religion. I see muslims and religious folks talking about and has gone viral. Watu wa DINI are unforgiving when you are atheist! President William Ruto, Ph.D it is; get used to it and stay in reality!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2022, 08:15:26 AM »
Start factoring gema as swing,stop too much english,this is not essay writing,this is siasa

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2022, 08:20:56 AM »
An only mad man cannot see what Ruto is doing. I told him in DC, "even Obama could not do what you are doing." He smiled and finished my abandoned mashed potatoes.....  As soon as he landed in Kenya, he went completely nuts. There are 10-15 campaign rallies per day and about 1500 mini small rallies done by local UDA candidates in their neighborhood. On the other religious dept/friends of Ruto, there are thousands of prayer groups and day and night meetings all over Kenya. Religious movement/campaigning in small villages, homes, and towns all over Kenya is going on undetected. Uhuru govt/machinery is completely paralyzed. They know they cannot help Raila even in open rigging. I believe even riggers have told them it is not possible. Most people don't know that it can't happen in Kenya even if you talk about rigging because Chebukati is Ruto's, secret right-hand man. When we speak rigging in reality, I assume Ruto is the one to rig Raila because his man is the Big Kahuna at IEBC. Another thing sinking Martha is religion. I see muslims and religious folks talking about and has gone viral. Watu wa DINI are unforgiving when you are atheist! President William Ruto, Ph.D it is; get used to it and stay in reality!

Puff piece: an article or story in the media that is excessively complimentary about a person.

I felt queasy reading that.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2022, 08:25:21 AM »
We dont just factor because you say so or because of martha running around with hired crowd. We have indicators to watch. Let's wait for couple more weeks - and it will be clear - what monumental mistake you are making betting on Martha.

My hunch tell me contrary to popular opinion - Gachagua is far better choice in Mt kenya than Martha- and of course even if Raila choose whoever - even Jesus - Mt kenya will not accept him - because to undo that indoctrination will take time.

Ruto has been at it for 15yrs since 2009...that is when he merged with Uhuru...has fought 3 elections with GEMA and is not going to be easy for Raila to compete with him pale.

What Martha has done is to excite the civil society type and has made Raila looks palatable from the Jubilee or Uhuru hating crowd.

In terms of the MOASS - I will be upgrading Ruto in Mt kenya - because Uhuru hidding in statehouse lawns is clear signal that war is over - and Ruto has won.

Martha has such serious trust deficit having been out of GEMA main politics for almost 15yrs - she cannot sell someone also dealing with trust issues. At least Uhuru is still trusted by many - who may give him a second chance. Martha has had two many chances and has screwed up.

Start factoring gema as swing,stop too much english,this is not essay writing,this is siasa

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2022, 08:39:25 AM »
You can get a feeling of the ground from this provoking remark by Makau that Raila will get 60 percent of Mt kenya

https://www.facebook.com/TV47KE/photos/a.1215515641941843/2245712962255434/

Read the comments from Mt kenya - many are saying even 10 percent ni NGORI!!!!!!!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2022, 08:45:07 AM »
I fully agree with one commentor there :)

Even in Kirinyaga County alone and in Gichugu constituency he will not get even 10%

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2022, 08:49:07 AM »
Pundito learn to listen,don't always listen to yourself,dont say didn't warn you.We are at 33% now,momentum is picking,we only need another 7% to make it pipty, pipty.smell the coffee.Repent,repent.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2022, 08:59:29 AM »
Look like you're in the begging stage of accepting reality.
Kenya siasa is something I can read from far.
The initial Martha pump or excitment - by now is gone - then Ruto will accelerate to 90 percent of Mt kenya.
Few places - Ruto will do 80 percent - many 90 percent - because consensus remain he is way better than Raila in mt kenya eyes.
It easy to know if something is a hit or a miss.
Just watch the politicians near the top - is anybody dying to join Martha - and his gov office :)
Nope - they know it dead on arrival.

Heck even in Kirinyanga - not even Ngirici is selling Martha - she remain "independent" - that tell you things on the ground even in Kirinyanga are just too too hot. Despite being beneficiary of Martha supporters (hypothetical) - she is not excited to sell Martha DPORK candidature - and risk her own run.

Many indicators out there - just watch out for them - if you have a trained eye and ear.

Martha biggest supporter is only Kibicho - who has given her a battalion of police men, money and standby NYS youths travelling supporters :) to deal with hecklers.

Pundito learn to listen,don't always listen to yourself,dont say didn't warn you.We are at 33% now,momentum is picking,we only need another 7% to make it pipty, pipty.smell the coffee.Repent,repent.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2022, 09:41:17 AM »
Pajero et all. GEMA has never forgiven Raila.And without GEMA  you can never win Kenyan elections. Thats siasa 101.
Martha herself never believed in project Raila if she did BBI was the closest thing in winning MT Kenya . What she did I will tell you the truth . She was always in Rutos house scheming how to defeat BBI.
One of the reason  I was supporting her . When Uhuru managed to take her to his side we parted ways papo hapo.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2022, 09:44:43 AM »
You can win elections without GEMA! Moi won twice with kamotho as only kikuyu vote....scoring as high as 40 percent.

Raila has come very close thrice;  Someone like Ruto can win without a single gema vote.

GEMA population wise is a little over 20 - voters wise - a little over 25 percent - so mathematically there is almost 75 percent out there.

Raila failure to win PORK ni shida yake.

Otherwise coalition like one of 2005 - involving kalenjin, Luhya, Luo and Kambas delivers 60 percent.

Pajero et all. GEMA has never forgiven Raila.And without GEMA  you can never win Kenyan elections. Thats siasa 101.
Martha herself never believed in project Raila if she did BBI was the closest thing in winning MT Kenya . What she did I will tell you the truth . She was always in Rutos house scheming how to defeat BBI.
One of the reason  I was supporting her . When Uhuru managed to take her to his side we parted ways papo hapo.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2022, 09:52:47 AM »
In reality No. Moi did so because there was no 50 %+1  and also he employed a very high level of divide and rule through Kibaki.
Kibaki was his man in 92,97 and 02.
There is a reason Uhuru shelved Kalonzo in 2013 and repeated the same in 2022.
In current dispensation you can never win Kenyan elections without GEMA. Thats the reality. Stop Ribenas wishful thinking.

You can win elections without GEMA! Moi won twice with kamotho as only kikuyu vote....scoring as high as 40 percent.

Raila has come very close thrice;  Someone like Ruto can win without a single gema vote.

GEMA population wise is a little over 20 - voters wise - a little over 25 percent - so mathematically there is almost 75 percent out there.

Raila failure to win PORK ni shida yake.

Otherwise coalition like one of 2005 - involving kalenjin, Luhya, Luo and Kambas delivers 60 percent.