Author Topic: Mizani Polls CEO Haron Kiriba is a CryptoCurrency Conman  (Read 994 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Mizani Polls CEO Haron Kiriba is a CryptoCurrency Conman
« on: May 28, 2022, 08:58:10 AM »
What a clever way to make money from politicians .

https://www.kenya-today.com/news/exposed-how-haron-kiriba-steals-from-kenyans-mizani-africa-cryptocurrency-and-bitcoin

?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Mizani Polls CEO Haron Kiriba is a CryptoCurrency Conman
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2022, 09:00:06 AM »
Yes he sells data to mps before releasing.
His polls will generally show the incumbent leading.
So you have to be carefully on reading them
But it's 80 percent good - and 20 percent sold.
There is a day he made Ngatia the most popular from zero - you can be he was paid.

The ones that he cannot sell are good...but you have to trust you instinct - any data that shows you a candidate who is unpopular from common knowledge is popular then crap polls. Polls should affirm common streets vibe.

They did well in UDA nomination - scoring generally lots of good prediction.

So again all opinion polls - take with heavy pinch of salt.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2022, 09:05:48 AM »
With you knowledge in Data Analysis and experience of MOAS . You can start an opinion polls business and mint lots of money from politicians and their supporters.
Think about and let me know you can be thw CEO i will be CTO.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2022, 09:11:24 AM »
I did that; long time ago; just not for politics; surveys are used a lot in assessing many things; it basis of social science :) for impact surveys of a project, monitoring and evaluation; you got to randomly ask people questions; Political surveys is slippery banana because it ab initio controversial;
With you knowledge in Data Analysis and experience of MOAS . You can start an opinion polls business and mint lots of money from politicians and their supporters.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2022, 09:16:48 AM »

You need to go political way . Seems there is money there you can see how they a flipflopping in weeks time meaning some people are paying cash.
As a pundit you can also use history and trends to "explain" the results .You fit and match the profile . Think business this nipate punditry is not bringing any doo.
I did that; long time ago; just not for politics; surveys are used a lot in assessing many things; it basis of social science :) for impact surveys of a project, monitoring and evaluation; you got to randomly ask people questions; Political surveys is slippery banana because it ab initio controversial;

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2022, 09:34:29 AM »
Business is hardwork - too much work.

You need to go political way . Seems there is money there you can see how they a flipflopping in weeks time meaning some people are paying cash.
As a pundit you can also use history and trends to "explain" the results .You fit and match the profile . Think business this nipate punditry is not bringing any doo.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2022, 10:11:33 AM »

But rewarding . Here you will be going on and off with Wishful thinker Ribena , Jaduong Githunguri and Insult throwing Audacity of Hope.

Business is hardwork - too much work.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2022, 10:20:23 AM »
okay after Ruto win; I will also quit politics; because politics in kenya would have ended; Ruto will dominate the next decade.
But rewarding . Here you will be going on and off with Wishful thinker Ribena , Jaduong Githunguri and Insult throwing Audacity of Hope.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2022, 10:27:00 AM »

Yes pretty much politics ended with Uhurus 2017 win.
Big junk of Raila supporters quit politics after 2013 but 2017 was the time they threw in the towel. Rutos 09 Aug win will be the last nail in the coffin. Such sites and political social media sites will go down the drain.
Politics will drastically change and people focus will move from discussing politics to making money.
New crop of politicians will come up .Focus will also be on Judiciary as most judges will retire or face the wrath of an inquiry.
It will be a wake up of a new generation.

okay after Ruto win; I will also quit politics; because politics in kenya would have ended; Ruto will dominate the next decade.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2022, 10:39:09 AM »
Yes we are dealing the very last vestiges of Raila folks - once Ruto win - we can discuss ukraine - but kenya siasa will be totally brand new

Yes pretty much politics ended with Uhurus 2017 win.
Big junk of Raila supporters quit politics after 2013 but 2017 was the time they threw in the towel. Rutos 09 Aug win will be the last nail in the coffin. Such sites and political social media sites will go down the drain.
Politics will drastically change and people focus will move from discussing politics to making money.
New crop of politicians will come up .Focus will also be on Judiciary as most judges will retire or face the wrath of an inquiry.
It will be a wake up of a new generation.