Author Topic: Gideon about to kneel before Ruto  (Read 1079 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Gideon about to kneel before Ruto
« on: May 15, 2022, 08:02:54 PM »
That will be the day. His father made Kibor kneel before him :) they had to get police to bring Kibor knees down to beg for forgivness.

This from Itumbi. Naona Farouk and Talaam.....telling him just kneel down for Ruto even for a few seconds..and we give you Baringo Keti Senate. We kneeled before your father.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Gideon about to kneel before Ruto
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2022, 08:12:28 PM »
By the way, there are people who are called "smoke signs" to where power is going...
On top of Justin Muturi, have you seen Gideon Arap Moi campaign for Raila in the past two months... In fact, word has it that Gideon has been one of the top financiers to Gachagua.
Now, someone with interests worth trillions like Gideon ame tulia
, after reading the wind.... Na wewe with no Intel and investment you are mbwakni eti "we will swear baba" and "we can't elect a thief"
Wewe una weza shinda Gideon Moi in terms of interest in power? Una weza?
Uki ona Gidi ame tulia, just know that he knows more than your Omena filled head knows....

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2022, 08:15:30 PM »
Was it Kibor who was tricked by bwana dawa to kneel and pray at statehouse and when he opened his eyes Moi was standing in front of them?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2022, 08:16:53 PM »
Yes, something like that. Kibor was rich and proud Nandi. That can be one stubborn man. He had agreed to apologize but Moi wanted him to literally kneel.

Gideon Moi of course is a trillionaire in kshs and cant bring himself to kneeling before Ruto.

Was it Kibor who was tricked by bwana dawa to kneel and pray at statehouse and when he opened his eyes Moi was standing in front of them?

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2022, 08:22:18 PM »
Kibor should go down as a legend. Watched his funeral and there was this young articulate wife of his...since she had refused to get married to him I think he tricked her with a bag full of his documents and told her to keep them for him after few days or week Kibor showed up in the middle of the night to pick his documents..the rest is history. I hope that lady run for office MCA or something she is definitely a community leader.

Gedion Moi hefty contribution to UDA campaign  will be translated as financial kneeling.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2022, 08:24:24 PM »
When you have clean money, no loans, nobody can tell you nothing. Kibor was farming in his many thousand acres - and those days - every harvest - he had DT Dobie drive him the latest Benz. His kids went to Brookside, had house in Karen and he was pretty much living the life.
Kibor should go down as a legend. Watched his funeral and there was this young articulate wife of his...since she had refused to get married to him I think he tricked her with a bag full of his documents and told her to keep them for him after few days or week Kibor showed up in the middle of the night to pick his documents..the rest is history. I hope that lady run for office MCA or something she is definitely a community leader.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2022, 08:28:39 PM »
Kenyans are busy trying to copy western movies. Kibor story if well told it would be a blockbuster. Most of his workers he gave them land to build themselves.

When you have clean money, no loans, nobody can tell you nothing. Kibor was going to farm - and those days - every harvest - he had DT Dobie drive him the latest Benz.