Author Topic: Prof Abraham Kithure Kindiki becomes Ruto and Kenya DPORK  (Read 1717 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Prof Abraham Kithure Kindiki becomes Ruto and Kenya DPORK
« on: May 15, 2022, 10:28:11 AM »
Great choice...to deal with kabila mbili propaganda...more work to convince kikuyu nation that all is not lost

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Prof Abraham Kithure Kindiki becomes Ruto and Kenya DPORK
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2022, 10:34:56 AM »
Great choice...to deal with kabila mbili propaganda...more work to convince kikuyu nation that all is not lost

Let's deal with consequences it wasn't to be easy as gachagua had started to rock the boat,if gachagua was picked then it would have brought forth nyeri vs kabete kikuyu fight which would have been quite bad, let's move forward gachagua must be prevailed upon to back Kindiki fully otherwise Nyeri will rock boat

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2022, 10:42:51 AM »
Let's deal with consequences it wasn't to be easy as gachagua had started to rock the boat,if gachagua was picked then it would have brought forth nyeri vs kabete kikuyu fight which would have been quite bad, let's move forward gachagua must be prevailed upon to back Kindiki fully otherwise Nyeri will rock boat

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2022, 10:45:20 AM »
I agree with Kuria basically he is saying Kindiki is a weak leader and that's the results of mlima leaders failing to rise and Ruto took advantage,but we have Ndidi an ichungwa promising and Kindiki might also rise, people thought Moi was weak when he became Pork and he was chosen by Kenyatta as he appeared weak but ended up ruling 24years

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2022, 10:57:33 AM »
It going to be tough to raise a leader that will unify Kikuyus first then Meru, Embu and Tharaka. Kindiki is reluctant leader - and he will struggle. He has been put there because Ruto and GEMA leaders dont want a strong person. They all want to deal with Ruto directly. They know if Gachagua was there - they would have to deal with Gachagua. So they prefer a stalemate - then they will sort out issues...Muranga Ndidi Nyoro and Ichungwa now have the age advantage. Gachagua has 10yrs to grow his support beyond Nyeri.

So yes this is another Moi - and also another Kibaki.

Hapa Ruto is getting a good deal...dealing with Gachagua...he would be dealing with almost an equal...Kindiki is a tea boy.

I agree with Kuria basically he is saying Kindiki is a weak leader and that's the results of mlima leaders failing to rise and Ruto took advantage,but we have Ndidi an ichungwa promising and Kindiki might also rise, people thought Moi was weak when he became Pork and he was chosen by Kenyatta as he appeared weak but ended up ruling 24years

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2022, 11:33:06 AM »
They have left the makeshift church - I guess they will make the pronouncement to the media.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2022, 04:04:21 PM »
Pundit wishes this thread could disappear. In fact as a moderator, he will quietly delete it, when no one is looking. He has deleted a couple of mine, over the months but that has only reinforced the perception on this wall, that I am his dawa.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2022, 04:11:56 PM »
Why?
Pundit wishes this thread could disappear. In fact as a moderator, he will quietly delete it, when no one is looking. He has deleted a couple of mine, over the months but that has only reinforced the perception on this wall, that I am his dawa.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2022, 04:13:46 PM »

:D :) it is basically an own goal
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2022, 04:18:45 PM »
I had no problem with either of them.

What exactly is own goal in this thread>>Great choice...to deal with kabila mbili propaganda... more work to convince kikuyu nation that all is not lost

Like I said - Kindiki is good for Anti-kabila mbili - but I was wrong listening to Azimio - it appears Azimio wont pick that - they are going for MWIZI.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2022, 04:39:51 PM »

What exactly is own goal in this thread>>Great choice...to deal with kabila mbili propaganda... more work to convince kikuyu nation that all is not lost

Like I said - Kindiki is good for Anti-kabila mbili - but I was wrong listening to Azimio - it appears Azimio wont pick that - they are going for MWIZI.

The man comes all the way from Nyeri to come steal from Bungoma county - tenderpreneur. It is in all court papers.

Not long ago. Actually 2 years ago:

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2022, 04:43:39 PM »
Innocent till proven guilty. Next issue please.
The man comes all the way from Nyeri to come steal from Bungoma. It is in all court papers.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2022, 04:59:31 PM »
The man comes all the way from Nyeri to come steal from Bungoma. It is in all court papers.
But this is politics. Perceptions do matter. We are going to see a lot of these. Each time they appear, it will be minus 100 votes and you can't put an end to them because it is enshrined in the constitution.

P.S. Posted by Mt. Kenya

?s=20&t=AQCsUPfbzgzXmIp8go0Xag

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2022, 05:02:20 PM »
Propaganda iyo iko.
COVID billionaires is still smelling
Mavi ya kale hainuki.

In short these things dont win elections - election are won by assembling large tribal coalitions.

But this is politics. Perceptions do matter. We are going to see a lot of these. Each time they appear, it will be minus 100 votes and you can't put an end to them because it is enshrined in the constitution.
P.S. Posted by a Mt. Kenya

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2022, 07:05:02 PM »
Kabila mbili is only potent in Kamba, Luhya, maybe Gusii - not universal or fringe tribes. Expect Kalonzo and Oparanyas-Eugene to drive it. Not Karua and Raila.

Mwizi of course is already on overdrive.

♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2022, 07:08:16 PM »

P.S. Posted by Mt. Kenya

:) someone needs to poster The Italian Job or Ocean's 13 starring these goons

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2022, 07:08:56 PM »
Kabila mbili is very potent.
Ruto has to change conversation like has tried to issues.
To economic bottom issues
Because if Raila was to go there - he would win the propaganda war.
But first Kalonzo.
Kabila mbili is only potent in Kamba, Luhya, maybe Gusii - not universal or fringe tribes. Expect Kalonzo and Oparanyas-Eugene to drive it. Not Karua and Raila.

Mwizi of course is already on overdrive.