Author Topic: CDF instead of building one classroom or toilet here should do this  (Read 1593 times)

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
A const has maybe 100 schools - CDF average 100m - upgrade 10 schools per year - by giving them 10M.
In 5yrs - you have upgraded - 50 schools.
In next 5yrs - you have upgraded - all the 100 schools.

Be done with primary school - move on to something else - like secondary schools.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
As far as concerned is the project not complete. Is this all that CDF has done in the 10 years the man has been MP? Also how much did this project cost and how much to finish since the MP's term ends in August?
CDF should be moved to the county and not MPs. MPs work is legislature and not executive as already stated by the High Court of Kenya.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
Instead of too many stories Why don't you become an MP in your village and do that?

It's time you keep the phone away and put your brains and energy to test

Offline sema

• Enigma
Why are Africans so hung up on physical buildings? That's not what makes a school.  It's the brain power you need and the resources.  The same thing happens with hospital. The focus is on the building and not on the number of doctors, xray machines, oxygen machines, heart monitors, medications, etc (it's why people that can afford it are going to India)

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
Foundation has to be built first...before you bring in software issues.
Why are Africans so hung up on physical buildings? That's not what makes a school.  It's the brain power you need and the resources.  The same thing happens with hospital. The focus is on the building and not on the number of doctors, xray machines, oxygen machines, heart monitors, medications, etc (it's why people that can afford it are going to India)

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
Fanya research yako. Far as I know he is been the best CDF mp the last few years.
As far as concerned is the project not complete. Is this all that CDF has done in the 10 years the man has been MP? Also how much did this project cost and how much to finish since the MP's term ends in August?
CDF should be moved to the county and not MPs. MPs work is legislature and not executive as already stated by the High Court of Kenya.

Offline sema

• Enigma
Foundation has to be built first...before you bring in software issues.

I think it's the opposite.  Invest in the software first (e.g. training enough teachers; paying them decent wages) buildings are easy. building the software is harder.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Far as you know ... mjuaji???. Where does that leave Tim Wanyonyi? It is you would  needs to research, which you would be doing if you were not so hung up on veritas blog 24/7.

I don't see Titimus on this list of mizani-Africa, a pollster you worship so much .....

Top 5 best MPs in CDF management

Thika Town Member of Parliament (MP), Patrick Wainaina and Westlands MP, Timothy Wanyonyi, tied at position one with (65.9 per cent) followed by Uriri Ogolo (65.5 per cent) and Kiharu MP, Ndindi Nyoro (65.1 per cent) among others.
Read more at:
MP Wins School Infrastructural Development Award

Fanya research yako. Far as I know he is been the best CDF mp the last few years.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
The danger of one story and angry bull - supporting a perrenial loser Raila has made you one bitter sob.
Far as you know ... mjuaji???. Where does that leave Tim Wanyonyi? It is you would  needs to research, which you would be doing if you were not so hung up on veritas blog 24/7.

I don't see Titimus on this list of mizani-Africa, a pollster you worship so much .....

Thika Town Member of Parliament (MP), Patrick Wainaina and Westlands MP, Timothy Wanyonyi, tied at position one with (65.9 per cent) followed by Uriri Ogolo (65.5 per cent) and Kiharu MP, Ndindi Nyoro (65.1 per cent) among others.
Read more at:

Offline patel

• Enigma
Well said Njamba. Should also run in Githunguri. Help your people.
Instead of too many stories Why don't you become an MP in your village and do that?

It's time you keep the phone away and put your brains and energy to test

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: CDF instead of building one classroom or toilet here should do this
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2022, 05:58:01 AM »
If by "one story", you mean one source? This is one story? My post had one story? Go get your eyes checked. A day has 24hrs. Take two hours off this blog to invest in your health.
1. Top 5 best MPs in CDF management
2. MP Wins School Infrastructural Development Award

The danger of one story and angry bull - supporting a perrenial loser Raila has made you one bitter sob.

Read more at:

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2022, 06:31:02 AM »
Kenya needs to adopt the American way of building one excellent structure and sub diving it to fit every department/classroom/office. The outer structure should be firm, but the inside should have simple movable systems that can be subdivided when the need arises. Those long independent structures are still colonial and expensive. Local land taxes should pay for schools!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Online gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2022, 03:54:05 PM »
I think we have had silly planning rules sijui you can't do storied schools. Good to see the nonsense has been done away with. 
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2022, 04:46:28 PM »
I think Ministry of Education should come up with model school designs - engage architects - and then have 10 types of schools - that meet mininum standards for learning - that way we have some order and uniformity. Also the costing of each classroom - to reduce corruption - and then CDF will have great impact.