Author Topic: Uhuru,"Ruto Wanted to Kill me.  (Read 1444 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
Uhuru,"Ruto Wanted to Kill me.
« on: March 27, 2022, 11:18:46 AM »

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru,"Ruto Wanted to Kill me.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2022, 11:21:08 AM »
What will he say next - :) Ruto wanted to rape my wife and children?

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
Uhuru To GEMA,"Ruto Wanted to Kill me.
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2022, 11:21:36 AM »
War and politics is all about propaganda, the more people in Mt Kenya hear this the more Ruto looks like a monster and he looses the GEMA vote.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2022, 11:22:05 AM »
What will he say next - :) Ruto wanted to rape my wife and children?

Yes,Make him look like a monster.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2022, 11:54:57 AM »
Simple art of propaganda - believability. Propaganda is therefore not easy to pull. If you lie to people straight on their face they wont believe you.  Ruto hustler nation propaganda is an example of successfully propaganda that uprooted Uhuru in Mt kenya. Ruto didnt go and say it's about me - he made it about them. He didnt say they hate me - he said they hate us poor people. Uhuru has yet to realize that apart from Mama Ngina - nobody cares about his personal interest. He has to connect his woes or triumps with GEMA community. He has to appear that he is fighting for GEMA. If you say Ruto attempted to rape me or kill me - it useless. Say Ruto attempted rape or kill GEMA. That is good start.

Uhuru lost ground the day GEMA realized he was pursuing personal interest.

He is now like Moi in Kalenjin post 2002. Respected as former PORK but ignored as far as politics.

War and politics is all about propaganda, the more people in Mt Kenya hear this the more Ruto looks like a monster and he looses the GEMA vote.

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2022, 12:01:31 PM »
Uhuru really made headway in Mt kenya when Ruto helped him politicize his ICC troubles as community trouble.Then he went off tagents the last five years and is desperately talking to himself - paid up and selected delegates.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2022, 12:53:26 PM »
Simple art of propaganda - believability. Propaganda is therefore not easy to pull. If you lie to people straight on their face they wont believe you.  Ruto hustler nation propaganda is an example of successfully propaganda that uprooted Uhuru in Mt kenya. ...
Wet dreams! Wapi @Robina achangie hii point yangu? Eti Luto propaganda is successful ...
I stopped reading where I cut the post above. I think Hussein Mohammed (currently head of Ruto KK media team) learned from the Pros - Citizen TV - where he made something of himself, so much so, that Ruto head-hunted him. Anyone who believes that a pupil Must be better than the teacher, or the word "believability" (not my word), needs to take a look at this video compilation by Citizen TV. Wueh! See how Martha has featured positively in the video. A politician's dream optics. Even Sholei the UG women rep has acknowledged that a Martha pick for DP will be a major game changer for women voters. Those women who have already made up their mind (what pundit calls a "done deal"  :s_laugh: ) will change their mind. Already someone has posted how Ann Waiguru was heckled in Kirinyaga. Some low IQ guy here has been saying that Martha is not competitive as Governor in Kirinyaga, forgetting a week in politics is a very long time!

Anyway Martha is making me go off script. This post was about Azimio harvests in Kakamega county. Let the video speak for itself. I feel pain for Mdvd. Kumbe Earthquake took only one vote to Kenya Kwisha!  :o
Kenyans will remember the last weekend of March as Mudavadi & KK's ides of March. The weekend where Kenya Kwanza, ANC, Mdvd and KK Governor Aspirant Cleophas Malala were politically buried! How can so many Luhya MPs from the home party end up joining ODM in A SINGLE WEEKEND? @Pundit, Raila will get his ODM numbers in parliament from Western! 4 months to go, there is a real possibility that KK come Aug 9th will have been reduced to a Kalenjin party.
Anyway guys and gals, without further ado, watch the video on Twitter - as a bonus I, also post the Waiguru disastrous political outing:

?s=20&t=gs0M5v1CsqPr2JmOIqqTEA

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2022, 01:12:26 PM »
Choo.com. Raila went to Kakamega to raid Eugene Wamalwa DAP having realized ODM was dying completely outside Busia.
Wet dreams! Wapi @Robina achangie hii point yangu? Eti Luto propaganda is successful ...
I stopped reading where I cut the post above. I think Hussein Mohammed (currently head of Ruto KK media team) learned from the Pros - Citizen TV - where he made something of himself, so much so, that Ruto head-hunted him. Anyone who believes that a pupil Must be better than the teacher, or what Pundit is ascribing tthe word "believability", needs to take a look at this video compilation by Citizen TV. Wueh! See how Martha has featured positively in the video. A politician's dream optics. Even Sholei the UG women rep has a knowledged that a Martha pick for DP will be a major game changer for the women voters. Those women who have already made up their mind (what pundit calls a "done deal"  :s_laugh: ) will change their mind. Already someone has posted how Ann Waiguru was heckled in Kirinyaga. Some low IQ guy here has been saying that Martha is not competitive as Governor in Kirinyaga, forgetting a week in politics is a long time!

Anyway Martha is making me go off script. This post was about Azimio harvests in Kakamega county. Let the video speak for itself. I feel pain for Mdvd. Kumbe Earthquake took only one vote to Kenya Kwisha!  :o
Kenyans will remember the last weekend of March as Mudavadi & KK's ides of March. The weekend where Kenya Kwanza, ANC, Mdvd and KK Governor Aspirant Cleophas Malala were politically buried! How can so many Luhya MPs from the home party end up joining ODM in A SINGLE WEEKEND? @Pundit, Raila will get his ODM numbers in parliament from Western! 4 months to go, there is a real possibility that KK come Aug 9th will have been reduced to a Kalenjin party.
Anyway guys and gals, without further ado, watch the video on Twitter - as a bonus I, also post the Waiguru disastrous political outing:

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2022, 01:26:18 PM »
Did you watch the Citizen TV video?
I want to hear your response that goes something like this, "I do not watch ...."

Choo.com
I stopped reading where I cut the post above. I think Hussein Mohammed (currently head of Ruto KK media team) learned from the Pros - Citizen TV - where he made something of himself, so much so, that Ruto head-hunted him. Anyone who believes that a pupil Must be better than the teacher, or what Pundit is ascribing tthe word "believability", needs to take a look at this video compilation by Citizen TV. Wueh! See how Martha has featured positively in the video. A politician's dream optics. Even Sholei the UG women rep has a knowledged that a Martha pick for DP will be a major game changer for the women voters. Those women who have already made up their mind (what pundit calls a "done deal"  :s_laugh: ) will change their mind. Already someone has posted how Ann Waiguru was heckled in Kirinyaga. Some low IQ guy here has been saying that Martha is not competitive as Governor in Kirinyaga, forgetting a week in politics is a long time!

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2022, 01:32:58 PM »
Tell them Sabatia Raila was is in Butere - not Vihiga. Raila trip to Kakamega was simply aimed at killing Eunice Wamalwa DAP. That is why he was issuing certificate on public rallies :)

Like I have said severally - Raila will get votes in lower Kakamega - lower vihiga and busia - elsewhere it's a struggle.

I can tell yo which Luhya subtribes Raila will get more votes than Ruto - Kisia, Maramas, Banyalas, Samias, Marachis, and banyore - wangas I dont see despite loud protestation that he is one of them.

The rest the struggle is going to be real - starting with your own BUkusu (40 percent of baluhya) - this why you're frustrated online - then Maragolis (20 percent) and related - the middle and northern Kakamega - itsotso, isukha, Idahko, Kabras, tachonis, tirikis

Bottomline - Ruto will carry the day in Luhyaland.

Did you watch the Citizen TV video?
I want to hear your response that goes something like this, "I do not watch ...."

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2022, 05:43:19 PM »

Can you at least share an actual link?  Why hasn't the hustler been offed by a firing squad yet?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2022, 06:12:58 PM »
Uhuru running on fumes now. Most useless president ever second to Ukrainian comedian. Uhuru runs a government that loses 2 billion shilling per day, own admission but he will not do jack because the people stealing are his own relative. Now Dpork tried to kill him but he did not do jack why? Maybe he is still waiting to consult his mother. What next, blame alcoholism on Ruto?

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2022, 06:55:45 PM »
New slogan trending in western, especially in Bukusu and Maragoli areas; Azimio Tawe! What does that mean? I see Mudavadi and Wetangula are laser-focused on decapitating Raila from western! Ruto needs only sizeable bukusu and Maragoli votes to make Raila irrelevant in Kenya politics!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2022, 07:15:22 PM »
Mean spirited dude. Hard to tell real story.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244