Author Topic: Russia has PROVEN that Americans killed 00,000s for absolutely ZERO reason!!!  (Read 1080 times)

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
The UN has counted 900 civilian deaths in almost a month of fighting. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/blog/ukraine-russia-war-live-updates-fighting-rages-around-mariupol-zelenskky-n1292376

That's fewer than the Kenyan 2007/8 PEV where civilians went at each other with crude weapons in a period of about the same length.

And Biden wants us to believe some typical made-up myth about Russia intending to use chemical weapons against civilians or at all (when they have striven hard to avoid even air bombardment, which is standard American barbarism) much like Obama's lie about Assad in 2013, and all because their naughty labs been caught in Ukraine.

So now we know, those willing to see: the only reason millions of people have died in American wars is because Americans approach non-American countries like some wilderness rather than countries of human beings. Which is why they all pretended that Obama's drones weren't killing 90% civilians.

Also, people who still believe that rubbish about Ukraine killing sijui 10,000/13,000 Russian soldiers :D after this, will have only themselves to blame, no longer the Western media. Piga hesabu and ask yourself which is more plausible, given these civilian figures: 500 Russian soldiers or 10-15,000?

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
The UN has counted 900 civilian deaths in almost a month of fighting. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/blog/ukraine-russia-war-live-updates-fighting-rages-around-mariupol-zelenskky-n1292376

That's fewer than the Kenyan 2007/8 PEV where civilians went at each other with crude weapons in a period of about the same length.

And Biden wants us to believe some typical made-up myth about Russia intending to use chemical weapons against civilians or at all (when they have striven hard to avoid even air bombardment, which is standard American barbarism) much like Obama's lie about Assad in 2013, and all because their naughty labs been caught in Ukraine.

So now we know, those willing to see: the only reason millions of people have died in American wars is because Americans approach non-American countries like some wilderness rather than countries of human beings. Which is why they all pretended that Obama's drones weren't killing 90% civilians.

Also, people who still believe that rubbish about Ukraine killing sijui 10,000/13,000 Russian soldiers :D after this, will have only themselves to blame, no longer the Western media. Piga hesabu and ask yourself which is more plausible, given these civilian figures: 500 Russian soldiers or 10-15,000?
Wewe unakaa hapo armchair in the perceived safety of being thousands of miles from the theater where the slaughter is taking place, trying to rationalize war? Have seen how those Russian bombardments cause huge blasts & fireballs to apartments where civilians are supposed to be living? 500 or 15000 what does it matter? Tell that to a son who lost his father, a parent who lost his or her spouse or a sons and/or daughters that only 900 civilians have died and see if that information makes them feel better. One Ukrainian death or one Russian death is one too many. Kweli you only have to read a post on Nipate to know that truly life is vanity! Find a better topic to debate than debating numbers.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
As usual, irrelevancies is what you can bring here and strawmen: Who has rationalized a single death?

If you don't want to talk about numbers, who dragged you here? Yoove been blind to all those posts about numbers till now when actual official numbers are discussed that don't suit the myths you've been imbibing nonstop for a month? Kwenda huko, go pretend with someone else.

And find a board you own before you try to tell people what they can discuss. Who made you prefect? Ala?

And your point is just stupid: Ati what difference does it make? So to you, there's no difference between one death and 10,000? Between 10,000 and a million? Tens of thousands and 900? To you a million and 900 deaths are morally equivalent.

Nah, some of us see a MBIG difference and can't help you if something so basic is so difficult for you. And this difference doesn't mean the lower figure is ok, like your strawman attempts to imply. Fact remains, Americans conducted their wars in an unnecessarily barbaric way when they could've avoid hundreds of thousands of deaths. But shock and awe is their style, of course, and anything else is 'incompetence.'

Please keep your fake morals to yourself. If we can call such thinking morals, even. They're just designed to suit whatever side you're aligned with in an argument, and I simply got no time for pretend righteousness.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
They slaughtered(mostly indirectly) 500,000(maybe more) Iraqi children, due to sanctions.  This has been fairly common uncontradicted knowledge(or so I thought) for close to 2 decades now.  Madeleine Albright(the late) when asked about it, said "".
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
They slaughtered(mostly indirectly) 500,000(maybe more) Iraqi children, due to sanctions.  This has been fairly common uncontradicted knowledge(or so I thought) for close to 2 decades now.  Madeleine Albright(the late) when asked about it, said "".

Super callous, in my opinion. Sometimes, I think it's because the US largely escaped WWI & II. They sent soldiers at the tailends of both but their land (Hawaii the only exception) and peoples escaped the ravages of those wars. Just speculation, but I think Europe grew quite "docile" and war-shy after those experiences whereas it seems the US grew more bold and beligerant.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch

Super callous, in my opinion. Sometimes, I think it's because the US largely escaped WWI & II. They sent soldiers at the tailends of both but their land (Hawaii the only exception) and peoples escaped the ravages of those wars. Just speculation, but I think Europe grew quite "docile" and war-shy after those experiences whereas it seems the US grew more bold and beligerant.

Callous indeed.  There is still a bit of Wild West mentality in American world view.  US history is quite replete with incredible violence once you get past the exceptionalism mantra.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
The consequences of World War II is that U.S. learnt that War economy was one way of becoming a Wealthy Country . U.S. participation in World War II Europe was providing war machinery and  equipment . After Wotld war II they continued manufacturing and selling the machinery and equipment and proceeded to an extent of manufacturing wars in different parts of the world so support War Industry.
The other thing is post World War II U.S. managed to aquire Satellite Vassal states by the name of Britain,France,Germany and Japan. These countries have made U.S. feel and get away with all the lies and evil

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Western media is real kool-aid. Here if you support Russia or point to such "facts" people think you are crazy. It is worse to be open on Russia than to deny climate change.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
Western media is real kool-aid. Here if you support Russia or point to such "facts" people think you are crazy. It is worse to be open on Russia than to deny climate change.

It's quite bizarre how Orwellian it is in 2022; Reminds me of this thing some notable person is supposed to have said: In the west, you don't need dictatorship because the media is fully and well bought and paid for. The same 5/6 corporations control all the "hundreds" of medias that give an illusion of being many different voices.

In fact, they are exactly one voice and are no less effective than some dictatorship in squelching dissent. In the US, this is most stark when it comes to war. In other situations they at least leave enough room to pretend at dissent while keeping the rungu close by if people yap too much in an unacceptable direction.

Look through comments and you'll soon notice the pattern: Western commenters are always the first (often the only ones) whose knee jerk reaction to a different/dissenting opinion is: "Russian bot! Chinese bot! Dictator stooge!" Etc. Talk about indoctrination! You get the distinct impression that they believe the ONLY way people can have a different opinion is because they are forced or bribed. There's just no way people can have a legitimate dissenting take.  And they are utterly blind to the irony that they, screaming "bots," are the closest to human bots in public opinion on the internet in 2022, and that's all thanks to their mercenary media.