Author Topic: Ukraine vs Russia camps  (Read 5074 times)

Online KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Ukraine vs Russia camps
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2022, 01:58:20 AM »

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2022, 06:45:11 AM »
Why am I in the same camp with with Punda & Noway?  :D

Your list is erroneous sir.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2022, 07:01:33 AM »
Pakistan now back to Ukrainian camp after Imran Khan impeached for visiting Moscow :D

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2022, 01:04:16 AM »
Pakistan now back to Ukrainian camp after Imran Khan impeached for visiting Moscow :D

Those are unverified claims.  According to CNN.  Pakistan is not that important to the Ukraine crisis.
In an address to the nation Friday night, Khan repeated unverified claims the vote of no confidence was the result of a "foreign conspiracy" connected to the United States.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/09/asia/imran-khan-voted-out-pakistan-prime-minister-intl-hnk/index.html
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2022, 04:27:06 AM »

Those are unverified claims.  According to CNN.  Pakistan is not that important to the Ukraine crisis.
In an address to the nation Friday night, Khan repeated unverified claims the vote of no confidence was the result of a "foreign conspiracy" connected to the United States.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/09/asia/imran-khan-voted-out-pakistan-prime-minister-intl-hnk/index.html

Maybe not but aftree India started buying oil from Russia and suppoerting China, Pakistan may want to be seen as an ally

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2022, 07:37:07 AM »

Njuri you are so naive on Geopolitics. India and Now Pakistan is drifting out of sphere of influence of the Western Govern.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2022, 12:47:47 PM »
Pakistan is not that important to the Ukraine crisis.

Yep! India is far more important. They're struggling because they're equally allied to both Russia and the West, and have a complicated relationship with China which is hated by Indians so much, which in turn has its own complicated relationship with both Russia and the West. The only two real powers to watch out for in Asia are China and India. Pakistan . . . is small potatoes, their nukes notwithstanding.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2022, 08:08:50 PM »
I cant remember a time since ww2 when so many innocent were killed just for being who they are. Maybe Rwanda but Rwanda was internal. This is an army!!!