Author Topic: UDF delegates have unanimously passed a resolution to change its Name  (Read 6719 times)

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
UDF delegates have unanimously passed a resolution to change the name of the party to Amani National Congress-ANC (Talk of a decorated donkey) and in the same breath also passed a resolution to expel senator Martha Wangari Wanjira and Bonny Khalwale from the party. Mhhh! So what does the party aim to achieve through this move? Meanwhile what does this mean for Wangare and Khalwale? Will they be forced out of the senate?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: UDF delegates have unanimously passed a resolution to change its Name
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 01:43:22 PM »
Expelling Khalalwe leaves them with how many MPs or senators?  Messi truly enjoys wallowing in irrelevance.

That said.  The constitution should permit the sponsoring party to replace a member in the event of a vacancy.  Barring shenanigans like Rod Blagoyevich, it is cheap , efficient, fast and fair.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 01:53:19 PM »
MaDVD is politically dead and buried. I doubt he'll even excite anybody in the small vihiga county leave alone in Kakamega. The same fate seem to have befallen Wamalwa. MaDVD and Wamalwa badly need to be appointed to cabinet by Jubilee to resurrect their careers.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 02:09:53 PM »
Wetangula needs to run for president come 2017 and pull 35% from luhya,that way jubilee will buy him while raila will sink further,mudavadi needs to find another career,If wetangula is to run for president,eugene wamalwa should join him to regain relevance,

Without Prejudice.

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 02:24:30 PM »
MaDVD is politically dead and buried. I doubt he'll even excite anybody in the small vihiga county leave alone in Kakamega. The same fate seem to have befallen Wamalwa. MaDVD and Wamalwa badly need to be appointed to cabinet by Jubilee to resurrect their careers.
They never had the charisma.  MDVD has been relying on the dwindling relevance of his dad's name.  He is now his own man and people don't like what they see.  Eunice rode the Wamalwa name into the ground.

They are both failed Jubilee projects.  kamwana won't touch them with a ten foot pole.  Maybe till 2017.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 02:41:27 PM »
Expelling Khalwale is the most stupid thing MaDVD could have done. By that action he now limits himself to his native Sabatia where he once lost an election while VP. I need to beat it to pulp but he is as politically dead as the Unicorn.

Pundit, appointing the two to the cabinet would confirm that they were always Uhuru's projects to ruin Raila's votes. It is the same as giving an Ebola patient the Marburg Virus to cure him of Ebola! The question would be which would kill him first or fastest! Doctors will tell you both would speed up death! So he gets no respite if he joins the cabinet and he gets nothing if he doesn't. He is hoping somebody will invite him to run for President on his behalf. Once you get used to being "given" things, you get hooked like it were heroin!

I can see something of the Jubilee game. They want to encourage Wetangula to run against Raila. I sincerely hope they will fund him too and allow him to consolidate the Western Vote because come 2017 and CORD will still field Raila and this time MaDVD will be dodging rotten eggs every time he ventures outside his home. Eugene is dead and any way needs to stay home and inject himself with testosterone to get it up for the hapless woman. The only thing working for Uhuru is his plan to hand over to Karangi should he lose.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2014, 02:52:32 PM »
MaDVD has never grown into his own man. I think he is lazy and has no principles...worse he is a weakling...so folks know they can get away with anything when it come to him. Moi tossed him around. Raila took over and tossed him around. Kibaki took him over and tossed him around. Jubilee have the honor of burying.

Where will Western head to next....Raila has huge headstart...Wetangula and Ababu are trying to carve out something..but i think for now Raila will be KING.

They never had the charisma.  MDVD has been relying on the dwindling relevance of his dad's name.  He is now his own man and people don't like what they see.  Eunice rode the Wamalwa name into the ground.

They are both failed Jubilee projects.  kamwana won't touch them with a ten foot pole.  Maybe till 2017.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2014, 02:56:17 PM »
Yes Jubilee should have appointed them way before...as part of AMANI coalition with Jubilee...if they do it now...people will see through the charade as another election bait. So such appointment will only benefit MaDVD and his hangs on...Jubilee get zero votes from Western.

Raila's job is to win all western votes..Jubilee job is to splinter the votes...maDVD managed to slice off 30%...now who will Jubilee use next..Wetangula? Ababu?

Expelling Khalwale is the most stupid thing MaDVD could have done. By that action he now limits himself to his native Sabatia where he once lost an election while VP. I need to beat it to pulp but he is as politically dead as the Unicorn.

Pundit, appointing the two to the cabinet would confirm that they were always Uhuru's projects to ruin Raila's votes. It is the same as giving an Ebola patient the Marburg Virus to cure him of Ebola! The question would be which would kill him first or fastest! Doctors will tell you both would speed up death! So he gets no respite if he joins the cabinet and he gets nothing if he doesn't. He is hoping somebody will invite him to run for President on his behalf. Once you get used to being "given" things, you get hooked like it were heroin!

I can see something of the Jubilee game. They want to encourage Wetangula to run against Raila. I sincerely hope they will fund him too and allow him to consolidate the Western Vote because come 2017 and CORD will still field Raila and this time MaDVD will be dodging rotten eggs every time he ventures outside his home. Eugene is dead and any way needs to stay home and inject himself with testosterone to get it up for the hapless woman. The only thing working for Uhuru is his plan to hand over to Karangi should he lose.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2014, 03:42:38 PM »
Ababu is another overrated Balala. Ababu has no votes. Busia is the surest ODM voting machine there is in Kenya. You don't even begin to go there. Ababu's constituency is "greater Siaya. For example Ruambwa is 99% Luo. He is the one Luhya MP who cannot afford to irk Raila. He knows Jubilee wants to buy him and he is hungry for campaign cash but he will deliver nothing!

Wetangula is aiming for 2022 and he knows that route passes through Raila. The current bravado is intended to keep the Luhyas on their toes and excited about the presidency. Whatever the case he has to actually run against Raila in a real "dirty" fight to be able to return to Western and sweep the vote for CORD. Luhyas see through games and if the contest is not convincing (Mudavadi style) they will not bite the bait. I am afraid my Luo MPs will spoil the game. They get very sensitive when a contest appears to become real and then easily become "Mansfield". For this to happen there will have to be changes in Luoland.

Nominations will be open and free and nobody gets a direct nomination. Let the losers join TNA but nobody gets in for free. This will be a challenge as the likes of Nyong'o will still demand favors and if not given will go back to their masters.

Raila's job is to win all western votes..Jubilee job is to splinter the votes...maDVD managed to slice off 30%...now who will Jubilee use next..Wetangula? Ababu?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Olekoima

• Mega superstar
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2014, 02:04:24 PM »
UDF delegates have unanimously passed a resolution to change the name of the party to Amani National Congress-ANC (Talk of a decorated donkey) and in the same breath also passed a resolution to expel senator Martha Wangari Wanjira and Bonny Khalwale from the party. Mhhh! So what does the party aim to achieve through this move? Meanwhile what does this mean for Wangare and Khalwale? Will they be forced out of the senate?

How does changing the party's name help to rejuvenate it? As for expelling Khalwale, i must say this is ill advised. It will sink the party deeper into oblivion.

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2014, 02:23:12 PM »
Omollo,

You are right about Ababu.  He commits political suicide by openly opposing Raila.  He will have to weigh carefully the Jubilee inducements against his political star.  He might want to study Eunice Wamalwa carefully.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2014, 03:52:00 PM »
Eunice went to the market to sell a guinea fowl that had long flown out of the bag. He needed to cement his influence over the Luhya through some sacrifice. His brother (or it it father) had worked hard at it - the political farm. Yet Eunice just wanted to sell it to Jubilee even before it was in his name. I have never seen a greater fool in my life.
Omollo,

You are right about Ababu.  He commits political suicide by openly opposing Raila.  He will have to weigh carefully the Jubilee inducements against his political star.  He might want to study Eunice Wamalwa carefully.