Author Topic: Kalonzo - I really doubt he will join Azimio unless as flag bearer  (Read 2731 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Kalonzo - I really doubt he will join Azimio unless as flag bearer
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2022, 02:21:23 PM »
You also doubted .... you were sure Raila was being played by Uhuru. Don't you just get tired of always posing like this?
Forget about Kalonzo, he has a deeper disdain for Ruto, deeper than the small matter of katikati with Raila ..... so deep he is willing to go back on his word about teaming up with Rao.

If there is a choice between Ruto and the deep blue sea, Kalonzo will choose the deep blue sea. That is why there is no doubt he and OKA will end up in Azimio.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2022, 02:41:37 PM »
Maybe. I can only predict what rational people do. I cannot predict insanity. It's insane for Uhuru to fight Ruto. Totally insane. Even more insane now as Ruto is all set to be PORK and will proceed to finish Uhuru.It's almost  a suicidal mission.

It's also insane for Kalonzo to back Raila. But my prediction model fails when people do irrational stuff and end up suffering.

You also doubted .... you were sure Raila was being played by Uhuru. Don't you just get tired of always posing like this?
Forget about Kalonzo, he has a deeper disdain for Ruto, deeper than the small matter of katikati with Raila ..... so deep he is willing to go back on his word about teaming up with Rao.

If there is a choice between Ruto and the deep blue sea, Kalonzo will choose the deep blue sea. That is why there is no doubt he and OKA will end up in Azimio.

Online patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2022, 04:05:02 PM »
Muthama UDA chairman should put time and effort in ukambani such that even if Kalonzo joins kuzimia will only take 6% of the 10% with him. 4% will provide enough rigging cushion.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2022, 04:27:47 PM »
Yes Ruto should promote Muthama to be a Principal but he wants to run for Machakos governorshp.
Muthama UDA chairman should put time and effort in ukambani such that even if Kalonzo joins kuzimia will only take 6% of the 10% with him. 4% will provide enough rigging cushion.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2022, 05:06:51 PM »
According Mutua - Kalonzo has asked 3 billion to join Azimio.
https://www.facebook.com/DrAlfredMutua2022/videos/482181470220014/

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2022, 06:56:59 PM »
According Mutua - Kalonzo has asked 3 billion to join Azimio.
https://www.facebook.com/DrAlfredMutua2022/videos/482181470220014/
Kambas, either way will vote for Assimio or Kenya Kwanza depending on the direction of Wiper. If Kalonzo endorses Raila for the 3rd time, Raila will get 96% The remaining 4% will be shared. If they endorse Kenya Kwanza ukambani will deliver  the 96% +4% for a total of 100%. Kenya is wierd country!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2022, 08:36:27 PM »

PUNDIT wrong again!
Yours truly spot on prediction as always!
Look at the shameless subject matter of this thread as posted by Pundit (Eti Kalonzo - I really doubt he will join Azimio unless as flag bearer). I am getting hoarse telling this fellow to stop filling Veritas blog with bullcrap. Some of the things we labour and waste time debating "are obvious to a 6-year old" says the HAHA guy with a small IQ. Pundit you don't tire playing Mr. Bean at every turn???
Bure kabisa.

?s=20&t=J4dOje0xlcevdFpeloBHIA

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2022, 08:44:14 PM »
Kalonzo joining Azimio is s Prediction , say "High IQ " guy. Nowonder RV calls you a Mbuzi ...

PUNDIT wrong again!
Look at the shameless subject matter of this thread as posted by Pundit. I am getting hoarse telling this fellow to stop filling Veritas blog with bullcrap. Some of the things we labour and waste time debating "are obvious to a 6-year old" says the HAHA guy with a small IQ. Pundit you don't tire playing Mr. Bean at every turn???
Bure kabisa.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2022, 08:49:29 PM »
Yet another Njuri NJeke;  You dont even make prediction; you react to news.

PUNDIT wrong again!
Look at the shameless subject matter of this thread as posted by Pundit (Eti Kalonzo - I really doubt he will join Azimio unless as flag bearer). I am getting hoarse telling this fellow to stop filling Veritas blog with bullcrap. Some of the things we labour and waste time debating "are obvious to a 6-year old" says the HAHA guy with a small IQ. Pundit you don't tire playing Mr. Bean at every turn???
Bure kabisa.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2022, 08:50:27 PM »
Kalonzo joining Azimio is s Prediction , say "High IQ " guy. Nowonder RV calls you a Mbuzi ...

PUNDIT wrong again!
Look at the shameless subject matter of this thread as posted by Pundit. I am getting hoarse telling this fellow to stop filling Veritas blog with bullcrap. Some of the things we labour and waste time debating "are obvious to a 6-year old" says the HAHA guy with a small IQ. Pundit you don't tire playing Mr. Bean at every turn???
Bure kabisa.

Idiot, listen to the news even if you don't like what I posted. It was the main news across all channels. It is OFFICIAL. It is no longer a prediction! Kalonzo is joining Azimio.
And where did Pundit call me a mbuzi? I have told you before, make your posts in a language you are comfortable in because you are not that great with English. With your kind of IQ you shamelessly claim to know eti 9 languages.. maybe Kenyan dialects

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2022, 08:58:22 PM »
Pundit, wrong always! Are you not even going to accept even once? :o To err is human.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2022, 09:01:15 PM »
Accept what? We will meet on 9th August and you'll know why I am Pundit and you're an idiot.
You want to declare victory half time?
Wait until everything unfold.
Most of you come here with hair-brained punditry then disappear in great shame.
Then re-emerge to make even more audacious (in it's shallowness) prediction.
I have studied Kenya siasa since I was 10 yrs old.
Only this Mzungu who has studied Kenya politics for PHD truly level can lit a candle to me.
http://www.charleshornsby.com/kenya-blog
Pundit, wrong always! Are you not even going to accept even once? :o To err is human.

Offline rozzy

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2022, 07:13:45 PM »
Kambas, either way will vote for Assimio or Kenya Kwanza depending on the direction of Wiper. If Kalonzo endorses Raila for the 3rd time, Raila will get 96% The remaining 4% will be shared. If they endorse Kenya Kwanza ukambani will deliver  the 96% +4% for a total of 100%. Kenya is wierd country!

Careful with some truths, not everyone is so open minded.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2022, 06:44:07 AM »
If will be a baba kalonzo ticket back to 2013 and 17

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2022, 07:40:34 AM »
I still doubt kalonzo is interested in losing the third time unless he is the candidate
If will be a baba kalonzo ticket back to 2013 and 17

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2022, 07:57:10 AM »
I think Kalonzo wants to take Samoei billions like Mudamba but his pride is making it difficult, so instead he wants to extract it from Rao/Uhuru but they're not dishing, which makes him overall a very bitter boy. Without the billions, he wants to be at least toshad in Azimio. He wants the money but he doesn't have the don't-care attitude to just take it and liwe liwalo like MaDVD.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2022, 08:23:57 AM »
Money is the icing on the cake. It's the signing fee. It comes after agreeing to a deal.

Kalonzo simply feel Raila should honour his MOU and back him. That was always his plan A. Make his 10 years capable pay.

Plan B - he anything - go again for DPORK under Raila - take Ruto sure bet 1/3 or 1/4 - try to force a re-run - but then DPORK would be gone?

Raila had no intention of ever repaying Kalonzo....Raila never had any plan of doing it and has no plan in future of following any MOU.

So Kalonzo plan A is to try to get Uhuru to force Raila....now that they are in a corner...but will Uhuru crack Raila and tell him to drop his bid?

I think Uhuru right now control Raila...he can simply tell him....we go to Kalonzo or we just forget everything.

If not - he will want to get DPORK to take home to restless fatigued Kamba--- problem Uhuru's Mt Kenya also need DPORK to take home

Plan B - I am sure he is negotiating with Ruto for sure bet 1/3 of gov.

If I was to advice Kalonzo - stop chasing two birds in the Azimio forest - Ruto already has the numbers - yours will definitely kill the game...take 1/3 from Ruot - 4 or 5 minister with foreign affairs - and some signing fee. Otherwise Uhuru/Raila intend to give them exact same deal (no dpork, no pork) but without any gurantee Raila would win because Mt kenya has gone rogue on Uhuru.

And Uhuru could be working secretly with Ruto - he seems to be doing everything to make Ruto popular through reverse pyschology.

I think Kalonzo wants to take Samoei billions like Mudamba but his pride is making it difficult, so instead he wants to extract it from Rao/Uhuru but they're not dishing, which makes him overall a very bitter boy. Without the billions, he wants to be at least toshad in Azimio. He wants the money but he doesn't have the don't-care attitude to just take it and liwe liwalo like MaDVD.