Author Topic: Raila threatens to drop presidential bid if Nyanza misses voter listing targets  (Read 792 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-01-22-raila-threatens-to-drop-presidential-bid-if-nyanza-misses-voter-listing-targets/

"My rivals are having their people register as voters in large numbers because they have taken the presidential race in 2022 seriously. When I walk out there I am embarrassed because of the manner in which you are not taking this matter seriously," he said.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Luo are tired. They know how this story ends. I think I might have to reduce the turn out from 90 percent to something like 80-85 percent. I dont see the excitement like I see in Kalenjinland.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
The game is simply and plain. Suppress voter registration and turnout in mlima and do the opposite in Nyanza . Thats why no azimio is concerned with voter registered in mlima the narrative will be juu hatuna mtu wetu kwa debe no need to vote. On contrary UDA is for mass registration in mlima

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Azimio including Deep State are deeply worried enough for Ngamia running finance minister to add money to IEBC.
You know initially they had refused - but when they saw the figures - they were not happy.
So two extra weeks are critical time.
I dont see Ruto doing mobilization....I think he trying to be totaly non-barrow.
The game is simply and plain. Suppress voter registration and turnout in mlima and do the opposite in Nyanza . Thats why no azimio is concerned with voter registered in mlima the narrative will be juu hatuna mtu wetu kwa debe no need to vote. On contrary UDA is for mass registration in mlima

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
The dictator of Luo kingdom now orders youth without registration be denied food - next denied sex