Author Topic: Ababu joins ruto  (Read 1165 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Ababu joins ruto
« on: January 03, 2022, 11:49:32 PM »
I wonder how popular is Ababu. Seems he has learnt the art of hitching his wagon with the winning team. Raila is poor judge of character. He has let opportunists like ababu use him. Wasn't this jamaa secretary General of odm at one point?

Him and babala are good at supporting the winning horse.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Ababu joins ruto
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2022, 01:58:07 AM »
No formula as such.  He could just as well be going where there is ready cash to support his philandering lifestyle. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2022, 07:39:43 AM »
As far as I recall he has been Ruto friend for  a long time.At some point he switched camp to Raila then went back to Ruto. His CAS job is thanks to Ruto. Ruto knows how to take care of fellow politiciains - Raila doesnt. Ruto keep his promises. Raila doesnt. Ruto is generous and will support their politics...Raila expect you take the money to him.

Many young politicians are funded by Ruto - while Raila is busying demanding money for nomination.

I wonder how popular is Ababu. Seems he has learnt the art of hitching his wagon with the winning team. Raila is poor judge of character. He has let opportunists like ababu use him. Wasn't this jamaa secretary General of odm at one point?

Him and babala are good at supporting the winning horse.

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2022, 05:49:17 AM »
No formula as such.  He could just as well be going where there is ready cash to support his philandering lifestyle.

He is an evergreen Teenager. He Still dresses like he is still stuck in his Teenage days. You are right, I think he was being hounded by creditors before he defected to Kibaki and later Jubilee. With his kind of lifestyle he must go where the money is. Mungatana is out of luck these days. Where is he now?

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2022, 12:24:55 PM »
Another Omingo Magara in the making,I here he wants to try busia gubernatorial.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2022, 12:55:16 PM »
The silent majority in gov are with Ruto. Those who have come out are pro-Raila because they get insulted.Come Feb 9th - youll see many backing Ruto.

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2022, 03:12:10 PM »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The silent majority in gov are with Ruto. Those who have come out are pro-Raila because they get insulted.Come Feb 9th - youll see many backing Ruto.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2022, 03:34:39 PM »

What is with this date? Jesus coming Bach ama nini?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2022, 03:35:06 PM »

What is with this date? Jesus coming Back ama nini?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2022, 03:40:01 PM »
Silent majority in gov knows Ruto is the next PORK. They cannot come out now because Harambee prefects will send their threats. For now assume anybody who hasnt backed Raila publicly is backing Ruto silently

In cabinet of 22 - half minister have openly backed Raila (Munya, Matiangi, Macharia, Kariuki,Kobia, Eugene, Tobiko,Munyes, Yatani,Mucheru, Kagwe) - You can hazard a guess that remaining half are either non-aligned (you really cannot be that at such levels) or silently backing Ruto (Amina, Keter, Karoney, Maina,Adan, Balala, Omamo)

So for every Eugene Wamalwa - there is Ababu Namwabwa.

As we approach 2022 - and as inevitability of Ruto win become apparent - more will be emboldened to come out.

What is with this date? Jesus coming Bach ama nini?