Author Topic: Look like Raila will do doing another round of Azimio  (Read 756 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Look like Raila will do doing another round of Azimio
« on: December 31, 2021, 04:09:17 PM »
They just repeated one in kakemega that appointed oparanya yet again the spokesman.Kasarani was supposed to be last and Raila would transition into something else... meanwhile Ruto still has played his Hustler Nation cards... busy building Uda.Ruto will unleash coalitions next year when Uda nominations are sealed.Jakom will be lucky to get beaten by 2 million votes.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Look like Raila will do doing another round of Azimio
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2021, 04:22:48 PM »
This is not going to be a close election. Someone is going to run away with it and I think it will be RAO.

They just repeated one in kakemega that appointed oparanya yet again the spokesman.Kasarani was supposed to be last and Raila would transition into something else... meanwhile Ruto still has played his Hustler Nation cards... busy building Uda.Ruto will unleash coalitions next year when Uda nominations are sealed.Jakom will be lucky to get beaten by 2 million votes.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Look like Raila will do doing another round of Azimio
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2021, 06:37:58 PM »
It not guesswork Kichwa - it pure tribal maths. Kama hii. Raila candidature hinges on OKA principles plus Uhuru. Ruto alone can hit 50 percent.
This is not going to be a close election. Someone is going to run away with it and I think it will be RAO.