Author Topic: Wangui Ngirici joins Mwangi Kiunjuri in political plundering  (Read 1382 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Wangui Ngirici joins Mwangi Kiunjuri in political plundering
« on: December 27, 2021, 10:59:38 AM »
They have stuck with Ruto for 4.5yrs - and now in the last minute - they have been edged out - by johhny come lately.

For Wangui Ngirici - I can understand her novice mistake.

For Kiunjuri - who is now battling for Laikipia East Mp - that kind of self-implosion is strange. TSP got no traction but he still insisted on it.

Next man to fall - Moses Kuria.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Wangui Ngirici joins Mwangi Kiunjuri in political plundering
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2021, 02:38:41 PM »
On this one I think DP should have stuck with Ngirici and not entertain Waiguru and her political baggage. Most independents will be swayed by political alignments. For me Waiguru Issa NO

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2021, 02:52:21 PM »

UDA is mass movement. How do you deny someone entry.
On this one I think DP should have stuck with Ngirici and not entertain Waiguru and her political baggage. Most independents will be swayed by political alignments. For me Waiguru Issa NO

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2021, 03:27:06 PM »

So if Raila decides to join UDA like he did with Jubilee this should be accepted ? It will be the death of Hustler Movement.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2021, 03:31:51 PM »
UDA is free for all - even Raila - I dont know how you intend to block it. Jubilee died because Uhuru wanted it dead. He had no more use of it. Raila is just a good scape goat.

I dont know why some people are panicking. In RV - nobody is panicking - because THE PEOPLE WILL DECIDE.

Ngirici is a fool to panick - instead of ducking it out in nomination with Waiguru. Now Waiguru has the upper hand because people can see she is scared.

So if Raila decides to join UDA like he did with Jubilee this should be accepted ? It will be the death of Hustler Movement.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2021, 04:06:21 AM »
I doubt Ngirici and her street hardened husband are panicking. I believe they feel belittled and used. These are people who have gone against kibicho the system and beaten the system using their own money. If Ngirici bolts it will be very costly for hustler movement in Kirinyanga. Waiguru brings you nothing net -ve because she will cost you votes nationally.
UDA is free for all - even Raila - I dont know how you intend to block it. Jubilee died because Uhuru wanted it dead. He had no more use of it. Raila is just a good scape goat.

I dont know why some people are panicking. In RV - nobody is panicking - because THE PEOPLE WILL DECIDE.

Ngirici is a fool to panick - instead of ducking it out in nomination with Waiguru. Now Waiguru has the upper hand because people can see she is scared.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2021, 04:09:48 AM »
No party is free for all. Never. DP entertaining Waiguru was a big throw. He should have left her join like any member.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2021, 08:26:39 AM »
DP wishes Kirinyaga People would choose Ngirici, but he can't say that loud because he totally believes in people's power to make choices. If Kirinyaga people choose Waiguru, he'll be okay with it. Still, if they decided Ngirici, he'll be thrilled, according to insiders. Democracy is all about giving people the power to choose without influencers, kingpins, Kings, and queens putting thumbs on the scale.  It is for this reason I admire DP's politics greatly. Let the ordinary people in the villages, valleys, mountains, cul-de-sac, rundown neighborhoods, and upscale areas decide!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2021, 08:33:12 AM »
This is actually why kalenjin trust in Ruto. They know no matter how close youre with WSR - he will never do what Raila or Moi used to do - interfere with local elections.

I think Mt Kenya elite are still yet to understand Ruto. There are many 2017 embittered folks who lost nomination with their big names and thought Ruto would intervene - likes of Kabogo - shock on them.

When it come to Ruto - he believes you have to work as hard as he does - for your own vote. But if you fail  and respect the nomination - Ruto will not abandon you - he will get you an appointment. I remember in 2007 and even 2013 - likes of Sudis, Kositany and many close Ruto allies failed...

There are people who think Ruto is Raila - so they take lots of money like Buzeki and Ngiricis - thinking Ruto will openly and directly support their bid. No chance.

DP wishes Kirinyaga People would choose Ngirici, but he can't say that loud because he totally believes in people's power to make choices. If Kirinyaga people choose Waiguru, he'll be okay with it. Still, if they decided Ngirici, he'll be thrilled, according to insiders. Democracy is all about giving people the power to choose without influencers, kingpins, Kings, and queens putting thumbs on the scale.  It is for this reason I admire DP's politics greatly. Let the ordinary people in the villages, valleys, mountains, cul-de-sac, rundown neighborhoods, and upscale areas decide!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2021, 08:38:41 AM »
Losing Wangui ( a single politician) versus losing potential Waigurus (many politicians who want to join UDA).
Allowing coalition this early versus building UDA.
Those are two strategic moves Ruto has had to make.
Ruto priority is to build UDA - and because he has decreed no coalition (at now) - many politiician want to join UDA - and they cannot join if Ruto has favoured lineup.
For example - there are many strong politiicians in Jubilee whose problems is only party choice - these are guys who are watching Wangui versus Waiguru tussle.
They have seen - it doesnt matter - when you arrived in UDA - and therefore they will make their move.

Wangui will get her money back - if she wants - but Ruto cannot kill UDA when he is building it (now the most popular party).

2nd issues - Moses Kuria/Kiunjuri small partys - will be dealt with later in April/May - by then UDA will have done nomination.

For now people need to be pressuried to join UDA and engage in the fight for the death in April.

I doubt Ngirici and her street hardened husband are panicking. I believe they feel belittled and used. These are people who have gone against kibicho the system and beaten the system using their own money. If Ngirici bolts it will be very costly for hustler movement in Kirinyanga. Waiguru brings you nothing net -ve because she will cost you votes nationally.

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2021, 09:51:10 PM »
Raila is a NO! No Raila in UDA. Hiyo ni  urogi. Everything Raila touches becomes a mess.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2021, 03:12:28 AM »
You will start making some of "us" question if you are trully a Ruto insider.

Nation says Ngirichis dalliance with Kibicho was her undoing.
Unlike RVP , You seem to stick with Rutos strategy and message  Please when you are stating your opinion let it come out clear .

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/which-way-ngirici-woman-rep-hints-at-exiting-uda-3665646

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2021, 03:19:36 AM »
Thanks Njuri , simple science . Thats how Raila made Uhuru Mt Kenya enemy No 1. If Raila was half clever he would start singing Rutos hustler song and 2022 will be wide open. But then again Raila just like 2007 , 2013 and 2017 thinks he has the bullet. Even worse Sifuna , Mbadi and Junet are his chief advisors.

Raila is a NO! No Raila in UDA. Hiyo ni  urogi. Everything Raila touches becomes a mess.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2021, 07:23:38 AM »
Ruto is not new - for you to know his politics. Ruto himself said he has run nominations since he became KANU director of elections in late 90s and what Kalenjin politicians will tell you - Ruto will never interfere with nominations. Expect nearly all former rebels like Alfred Keter to join UDA and win nominations - despite badmouthing Ruto - because their ground game is good.Bomet senator - expect ODM nominated KNUT sossion to run with it. They are many such late comers. Joyce Laboso join URP 3 months to election and won MP - later became governor.

Come Feb 9th - there will be more joining UDA - because they know Ruto is promising nomination without favour.

Wangui thought giving Ruto money will buy nominations - Raila style. Nope, she will get her money back if she was to stay the course, but leadership will come from Kirinyanga people. If Waiguru has done a good job and her only problem was selling Raila - then Wangui Ngirici should aim for CS position - but of course that is water under the bridge - Ruto will put NIS on her for 2yrs before she is trusted back.

Right now she is headed for political dustbin and her money will drink water - not only those that she gave Ruto but the millions more she will spend fighting a popular party like UDA.

If Uhuru and his entire gov has been unable to crush Ruto - these tu small girls and boys - with 5yrs in politics - think they can take Ruto with 30yrs in politics - most of it at the very center of power.

You will start making some of "us" question if you are trully a Ruto insider.

Nation says Ngirichis dalliance with Kibicho was her undoing.
Unlike RVP , You seem to stick with Rutos strategy and message  Please when you are stating your opinion let it come out clear .

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/which-way-ngirici-woman-rep-hints-at-exiting-uda-3665646

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2021, 07:26:42 AM »
Political party has no way to reject members - if Raila joins he is welcome - but once he start misbehaving he can be expelled - otherwise if he joins and get baptised - he is not beyond redemption - UDA should have no problem - he can even head - Wazee na Ruto movement :)

After Raila is defeated in 2022 - I expect to see avalanche of Luos joining UDA - led by Raila close allies - for they know Ruto will control politics for 10yrs.