Author Topic: Of all Nairobi slums - this was the most ridicolous and needed to go  (Read 1524 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I once drove through that nice road only to end up in slum in a road

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
Re: Of all Nairobi slums - this was the most ridicolous and needed to go
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2021, 03:40:15 AM »
They are rendering hustlers homeless and you cheering them on, we ni hasla bandia

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2021, 04:47:32 AM »
Proper affordable housing for slum dwellers is possible...but not on roads. Rather than squating on the roads..let them go and squat in Nairobi National Park or even in forests like my people. About 100 meters from that place...is Gigiri forest...they just need to cross the river and set up a camp in forest.

Of course in kenya - forests and animal parks - are more protected than road reserves, sewer lines, and other public utilities that squators have set up camp.

They are rendering hustlers homeless and you cheering them on, we ni hasla bandia

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2021, 05:37:03 AM »
Proper affordable housing for slum dwellers is possible...but not on roads. Rather than squating on the roads..let them go and squat in Nairobi National Park or even in forests like my people. About 100 meters from that place...is Gigiri forest...they just need to cross the river and set up a camp in forest.

Of course in kenya - forests and animal parks - are more protected than road reserves, sewer lines, and other public utilities that squators have set up camp.

How has that worked for your people? :D

Once Ruto started campaigning all the big 4 agendas like housing fell by the way side, Ouru become disillusioned and turned to drinking once his deputy started selfishly thinking about his 2022 ambitions instead of helping Kenyans. Missed opportunity, we needed a Michuki/Matiangi like enforcers/action men to help the president instead we got a motor mouth with empty promises.

Anyway all that is water under the bridge. 2022 we will make amends. #Azimiolaumoja

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2021, 05:49:40 AM »
Kenyans knows the truth..that is why Ruto will beat Jakom with such margins you wont even have the energy to say Oizi! Oizi!
Kenyans know when Ruto run Jubilee 1.0 - the country saw unprecedented development of road,electricity, railway and name.
Jubilee dealt with squattors wote in first 3 months - all IDPS - everyone was given 400k - enda utafute shamba.
Jubilee improved it's vote tally by 5 percent.
Jubilee beat NASA by nearly 2 million votes.
Jubilee ni wale wale - they know handshake has messed up gov - they know Mlevi was mlevi and Ruto was to help him

But sasa you guys came - kicked Ruto out - and now look at the mess? Jubilee right now the brand is so damaged - I doubt it will win 10 seats in next election - it should be folded. And that is what ODM is desperate to merge with - KANU, Jubilee, PNU and ODM - it's like ALL BAD BRANDS in kenya combined.

Kenyans know the truth. Ruto is winning BIG. Margin of victory is going to be 65 percent. Jakom will follow with 25 percent and the rest will share 10 percent.

Jubilee 55 percent will get 10 percent more from NASA. Ruto will enjoy supermajority in parliament.

How has that worked for your people? :D

Once Ruto started campaigning all the big 4 agendas like housing fell by the way side, Ouru become disillusioned and turned to drinking once his deputy started selfishly thinking about his 2022 ambitions instead of helping Kenyans. Missed opportunity, we needed a Michuki/Matiangi like enforcers/action men to help the president instead we got a motor mouth with empty promises.

Anyway all that is water under the bridge. 2022 we will make amends. #Azimiolaumoja

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2021, 06:10:02 AM »
Kenyans knows the truth..that is why Ruto will beat Jakom with such margins you wont even have the energy to say Oizi! Oizi!
Kenyans know when Ruto run Jubilee 1.0 - the country saw unprecedented development of road,electricity, railway and name.
Jubilee dealt with squattors wote in first 3 months - all IDPS - everyone was given 400k - enda utafute shamba.
Jubilee improved it's vote tally by 5 percent.
Jubilee beat NASA by nearly 2 million votes.
Jubilee ni wale wale - they know handshake has messed up gov - they know Mlevi was mlevi and Ruto was to help him

But sasa you guys came - kicked Ruto out - and now look at the mess? Jubilee right now the brand is so damaged - I doubt it will win 10 seats in next election - it should be folded. And that is what ODM is desperate to merge with - KANU, Jubilee, PNU and ODM - it's like ALL BAD BRANDS in kenya combined.

Kenyans know the truth. Ruto is winning BIG. Margin of victory is going to be 65 percent. Jakom will follow with 25 percent and the rest will share 10 percent.

Jubilee 55 percent will get 10 percent more from NASA. Ruto will enjoy supermajority in parliament.

Are you trying to convince yourself?

Because what you write is pure fantasy.

Electoral math is simple, punguza hadithi mingi.

There is also the X factor of deep state. Ignore at your own peril.

Raila has IC, electorate and deep state on his side. Can sugoi boy overcome that?

Me thinks not.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2021, 06:19:58 AM »
Been doing tribal maths since forever.
When I say these things - I know.
Halafu dont bet on deep state or Uhuru or kenyatta.
Who in Mt kenya will go to election to sell Raila and risk their future - maybe Uhuru can risk his wealth? - but the rest?
You should know better. Jakom can never be trusted by Uhuru or Moi or Mt kenya. Ndoto ya asubuhi wacha.
Only talk when we get to April-May and Uhuru is with Jakom.
Hii ni ile mchezo kama Mau forest - where Kibaki pulled the fast one - exposing Raila.

Siasa ya kenya requires a certain level of sophistry and ukora yenye Jakom hana.

Right now many of those in Jubilee are quietly undergoing medicals to join UDA.
They know where the wave is and the momentum. They have had 4yrs to fight Ruto but have given up.

Treat any Jakom endearment now as negotiation strategy.

It like maDVD - being given PORK - coz Uhuru and Ruto like his wife Mandazi :) - kumbe the fool was being ensared from Raila.

Angalia BBI vile mumepelekwa na rieng - you're now dazed - and you think Uhuru and deep state really wanted BBI - but made 20 mistakes? Deep state hawana ma lawyer. All the judges can see mistakes from here to Timbuktu.

Are you trying to convince yourself?

Because what you write is pure fantasy.

Electoral math is simple, punguza hadithi mingi.

There is also the X factor of deep state. Ignore at your own peril.

Raila has IC, electorate and deep state on his side. Can sugoi boy overcome that?

Me thinks not.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2021, 06:51:33 AM »

Siasa ya kenya requires a certain level of sophistry and ukora yenye Jakom hana.

I call it integrity, something you can't comprehend. Raila saved this country many times unselfishly, history is a testament.

Angalia BBI vile mumepelekwa na rieng - you're now dazed - and you think Uhuru and deep state really wanted BBI - but made 20 mistakes? Deep state hawana ma lawyer. All the judges can see mistakes from here to Timbuktu.

He never wanted BBI, it wasn't his idea, that mongrel was concievd for ulterior purposes  :D

We never wanted it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2021, 07:46:18 AM »
Nobody wanted it.
The whole idea was to steal your time...pacify NASA and send them in a wild goose chase.
Kenya problems and solutions are known.
You do not need BBI.
Mtu anakwambia eti go round the country for 4yrs - asking kenyans what they want :) - while he is busy governing and looting - by the time unamalize BBI - unapata new election ndio hiyo - the guy has retired :)

How many reports have been done on the same? Eti BBI 1.0; then oohoo doesnt look good; I am giving your another 1yr extension to study BBI 2.0! Ahhaa not very good let do another BBI 3.0 and launch it again! Alah! let me insert 70 constituency and other changes to make it BBI 4.0.

Raila kept pushing deadline to get BBI done - the last one was 2020 June - Uhuru manage to fool him so more - then one year to election - they start breaking all the laws - and court had no option but kill it.

If Raila was Ruto - he would simply told Uhuru - I want Nusu Mkate - coz my victory is stolen - then maybe mwisho aenda na 1/3. Then kama ni demands of 35 percent devolution - should have been done in 2018.

Now you're approaching election with same Chebukati-Chiloba Bukusu duos - so weaken - all your strategies - starts and ends with sijui deep state and system rigging you in.

Uhuru has been promising Jakom to take him to the mountain fours now.

Bado same excuses.

Cabinet reshuffle iko wapi? - will Uhuru appoint JAKOM people to gov in the last two months? If someone truly want you to be PORK - let the hand over deep state of interior and finance to ODM guys - who will be motivated to break all the rules for Jakom.

Ask Uhuru to replace Matiangi with Oburu Odinga for starters...or even have Oburu as CAS in Interior - something like that.

Mbona unadangaywa kama mtoto? Mbona? Why?

He never wanted BBI, it wasn't his idea, that mongrel was concievd for ulterior purposes  :D

We never wanted it.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2021, 08:20:22 AM »
Nobody wanted it.
The whole idea was to steal your time...pacify NASA and send them in a wild goose chase.
Kenya problems and solutions are known.
You do not need BBI.
Mtu anakwambia eti go round the country for 4yrs - asking kenyans what they want :) - while he is busy governing and looting - by the time unamalize BBI - unapata new election ndio hiyo - the guy has retired :)

How many reports have been done on the same? Eti BBI 1.0; then oohoo doesnt look good; I am giving your another 1yr extension to study BBI 2.0! Ahhaa not very good let do another BBI 3.0 and launch it again! Alah! let me insert 70 constituency and other changes to make it BBI 4.0.

Raila kept pushing deadline to get BBI done - the last one was 2020 June - Uhuru manage to fool him so more - then one year to election - they start breaking all the laws - and court had no option but kill it.

If Raila was Ruto - he would simply told Uhuru - I want Nusu Mkate - coz my victory is stolen - then maybe mwisho aenda na 1/3. Then kama ni demands of 35 percent devolution - should have been done in 2018.

Now you're approaching election with same Chebukati-Chiloba Bukusu duos - so weaken - all your strategies - starts and ends with sijui deep state and system rigging you in.

Uhuru has been promising Jakom to take him to the mountain fours now.

Bado same excuses.

Cabinet reshuffle iko wapi? - will Uhuru appoint JAKOM people to gov in the last two months? If someone truly want you to be PORK - let the hand over deep state of interior and finance to ODM guys - who will be motivated to break all the rules for Jakom.

Ask Uhuru to replace Matiangi with Oburu Odinga for starters...or even have Oburu as CAS in Interior - something like that.

Mbona unadangaywa kama mtoto? Mbona? Why?

I like what you are trying to do here  8) You think you are so clever and manipulative, but we see through you before you speak.

Steal your time?...you are very juvenile, once handcheque was concluded hostilities ceased, ati pacify kwani tuko kwa ocean  :D

Where do they have to turn to if they antagonize both Raila and Ruto?

We don't want to be part of this poisoned chalice for government. UhuRuto have destroyed the economy, we don't own the mess why clean it up?

We will wait till 2022 we start fresh administration, clean slate  :D

Current unorthodox arrangement suits us actually.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2021, 08:56:53 AM »
Okay I hope it pays off because if it doesnt Jakom will regret; My man WSR never leave any window of opportunity.  Wacha tuone vile hii friendly itaenda btw R and R. Raundi hii Jakom analimwa proper.