Author Topic: IEBC CEO Ezra Chiloba rewarded - yenyewe hii kura illibwa :)  (Read 3556 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: IEBC CEO Ezra Chiloba rewarded - yenyewe hii kura illibwa :)
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2021, 08:20:05 PM »
This Rigging happened in 2007 , Both Kibaki and Raila sides were outdoing each other in faking those tallying forms.
Raila tried this in 2013 but TNA and URP had well paid agents doing the watch so it was limited actually TNA /URP paid ODM agents in ODM strogholds not to rig while ODM refused to pay them with promise of paying them in future as Owalo chief agent pocketed the money. I wonder why Ruto has trusted him with UDA Nyanza wing.
In 2017 the ball game was different all together with introduction of new laws it was impossible to rig using form 37A . The sonkos and Kideros new how to rig they went with electral officers bribed them and voters .
Now about CCTV , it was introduced in the past Russian elections but still the results were manipulated.
Rigging evolves , you saw in the recent U.S. elections Trump tried using same tactics of 2016 by hacking computers but Biden played the mail in ballot. By Morning Trump had won but when they started counting the mail in ballots within days Biden had overturned the win. The map was like Disco lights from Red to Blue to grey to Blue again.

Rigging will happen in areas where
1) Party enjoys say 97 percent of support - this time it's Kalejinland and LuoLand - hapo all agents, observers and polling clerk can agree to assist their candidate. Normally what happens - MCA - to Governor votes - are very clean - they are done and everyone who wont be tired by midnight then assemble to rig the presidential votes last - and hapo big time collusion happen. I believe Uhuru rigged in some of such areas in Mt kenya...the variance btw presidential and other votes is dead give way. Raila has been rigging this way since 1992! This kind of rigging balance out -and results in very high almost unrealistic turn out in such areas

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2021, 08:53:53 PM »
Yeah any systems can be gamed - but the idea is to make is very hard. I believe kenya elections we have invested in very expensive election making rigging very hard - and as long as rigging is done fairly - by both sides - it balanced out.

I believe Ruto game plan in Nyanza is to use PDP - to provide agents. Obado is keen to sponsor candidates especially in South Nyanza. Normally the rigging hotspot is Homabay.

Kalenjin - hapo Gideon Moi KANU have to do a A-game - otherwise naona massive collusion because everyone is going to be with Ruto.

This Rigging happened in 2007 , Both Kibaki and Raila sides were outdoing each other in faking those tallying forms.
Raila tried this in 2013 but TNA and URP had well paid agents doing the watch so it was limited actually TNA /URP paid ODM agents in ODM strogholds not to rig while ODM refused to pay them with promise of paying them in future as Owalo chief agent pocketed the money. I wonder why Ruto has trusted him with UDA Nyanza wing.
In 2017 the ball game was different all together with introduction of new laws it was impossible to rig using form 37A . The sonkos and Kideros new how to rig they went with electral officers bribed them and voters .
Now about CCTV , it was introduced in the past Russian elections but still the results were manipulated.
Rigging evolves , you saw in the recent U.S. elections Trump tried using same tactics of 2016 by hacking computers but Biden played the mail in ballot. By Morning Trump had won but when they started counting the mail in ballots within days Biden had overturned the win. The map was like Disco lights from Red to Blue to grey to Blue again.

1) Party enjoys say 97 percent of support - this time it's Kalejinland and LuoLand - hapo all agents, observers and polling clerk can agree to assist their candidate. Normally what happens - MCA - to Governor votes - are very clean - they are done and everyone who wont be tired by midnight then assemble to rig the presidential votes last - and hapo big time collusion happen. I believe Uhuru rigged in some of such areas in Mt kenya...the variance btw presidential and other votes is dead give way. Raila has been rigging this way since 1992! This kind of rigging balance out -and results in very high almost unrealistic turn out in such areas

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2021, 11:31:02 PM »

Youve mentioned it earlier that the best way is to ensure to win with a sigmificant  margin to ensure that even with rigging from an opponent it doesnt make the win questionable.

In 2007 ODMs rigging in Nyanza and Rift Valley was on steroids. What TNA/URP did was bring in mechanisms in 2013 elections having learnt from 2007 experience. The parallel tallying center was a game changer in that when ODM tried to delay results in hopes of doing a Tharaka Nithi the results were being relayed in all media houses ans social media outlets.
Personally I had a contact in Bomas who days before the results were announced told  me " We have nicked it in the first round". When CORD tried to use delay tactics and threats it was too late. Ngilu and Balala were doing Press conferences denauncing Railas refusal to accept results.
2017 the game had completely changed NASA knew 6 Months before election they had lost it. Their tactic was to force a Nusu mkate Govt. Hence the many cases and eventually boycot of the election and Uhuru fell for the legitimacy fallacy even with such a strong win. Orengo is a good schemer , I do believe once they establish that they dont have prospects of winning they are going to cause mayhem. Ruto should be very careful.

Yeah any systems can be gamed - but the idea is to make is very hard. I believe kenya elections we have invested in very expensive election making rigging very hard - and as long as rigging is done fairly - by both sides - it balanced out.

I believe Ruto game plan in Nyanza is to use PDP - to provide agents. Obado is keen to sponsor candidates especially in South Nyanza. Normally the rigging hotspot is Homabay.

Kalenjin - hapo Gideon Moi KANU have to do a A-game - otherwise naona massive collusion because everyone is going to be with Ruto.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2021, 12:05:45 AM »
Raila gameplan depend on two things - 1) He needs Kalonzo support - Ukambani 10 percent is critical- 2) He is depending entirely on Uhuru - who is depleted - without any of that - and even when he gets all that - he will still lose. I think maDVD support for Raila is not critical - he can still get even 40 percent of Luhyas - without both maDVD/Weta.

I think 2022 will be very boring. Ruto will literally run alone.

Looking at Mt kenya - as we approach 2022 - Raila support is down to now 4 governors (possibly under heavy duress from Uhuru to show up - but once in ground like Kiraitu will jump ship) and max of 10 Mps (making money from Raila and company)- from 60 in Mt kenya - and maybe 2-3 Jubilee mps outside there.

The excitement they had this week is like the Meru one - where few billionaires - met with Kiraitu under duress - and when they reach ground - find going tough - they start eating their words. Give it a few weeks...and you see how one by one they will bow to the ground game.

Raila will try to get Mt Kenya DPORK - but he also need Kalonzo. Shida tupu.

Hii kitu imeisha - Uhuru is aware - he is just buying time - and most likely quietly negotiating with Ruto.

If Ruto nails Kalonzo - and Ukambani - I am seeing he is making serious headway hapo - then 2022 becomes academic -  he would only need about 40 percent of Mt kenya.

Youve mentioned it earlier that the best way is to ensure to win with a sigmificant  margin to ensure that even with rigging from an opponent it doesnt make the win questionable.

In 2007 ODMs rigging in Nyanza and Rift Valley was on steroids. What TNA/URP did was bring in mechanisms in 2013 elections having learnt from 2007 experience. The parallel tallying center was a game changer in that when ODM tried to delay results in hopes of doing a Tharaka Nithi the results were being relayed in all media houses ans social media outlets.
Personally I had a contact in Bomas who days before the results were announced told  me " We have nicked it in the first round". When CORD tried to use delay tactics and threats it was too late. Ngilu and Balala were doing Press conferences denauncing Railas refusal to accept results.
2017 the game had completely changed NASA knew 6 Months before election they had lost it. Their tactic was to force a Nusu mkate Govt. Hence the many cases and eventually boycot of the election and Uhuru fell for the legitimacy fallacy even with such a strong win. Orengo is a good schemer , I do believe once they establish that they dont have prospects of winning they are going to cause mayhem. Ruto should be very careful.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2021, 12:39:37 AM »

In 2007 ODMs rigging in Nyanza and Rift Valley was on steroids. What TNA/URP did was bring in mechanisms in 2013 elections having learnt from 2007 experience.

:D :D :D

Pundit stop hiding behind your alt account to spew nonsense.

What a shameless troll.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2021, 03:17:30 AM »
Raila gameplan depend on two things - 1) He needs Kalonzo support - Ukambani 10 percent is critical- 2) He is depending entirely on Uhuru - who is depleted - without any of that - and even when he gets all that - he will still lose. I think maDVD support for Raila is not critical - he can still get even 40 percent of Luhyas - without both maDVD/Weta.

I think 2022 will be very boring. Ruto will literally run alone.

Looking at Mt kenya - as we approach 2022 - Raila support is down to now 4 governors (possibly under heavy duress from Uhuru to show up - but once in ground like Kiraitu will jump ship) and max of 10 Mps (making money from Raila and company)- from 60 in Mt kenya - and maybe 2-3 Jubilee mps outside there.

The excitement they had this week is like the Meru one - where few billionaires - met with Kiraitu under duress - and when they reach ground - find going tough - they start eating their words. Give it a few weeks...and you see how one by one they will bow to the ground game.

Raila will try to get Mt Kenya DPORK - but he also need Kalonzo. Shida tupu.

Hii kitu imeisha - Uhuru is aware - he is just buying time - and most likely quietly negotiating with Ruto.

If Ruto nails Kalonzo - and Ukambani - I am seeing he is making serious headway hapo - then 2022 becomes academic -  he would only need about 40 percent of Mt kenya.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2021, 07:01:02 AM »
Why would I hide?

What a shameless troll.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2021, 07:04:56 AM »
We are in October - let see we still have Nov, Dec - and then 7 months - before 10th August. Total 9 months for you to create a miracle coalition.

Let me help you
Oct-Dec - Mass registration. I hope Raila has his A-game. Dont come crying about register of dead votes from COVID-19 when registration figures are released.

Jan-March - Party Primaries. ODM is going to have it easy - except in Luo Nyanza - elsewhere I dont see that serious competition. UDA will be tested. Very critical period for Ruto.

April-May - Coalition/Deals. This when real power deals will be made - for now - we have sarakazis - purely for entertainment.

June-July - Two months of marathon campaign.

Btw Nov and May - you have few months to re-unite NASA, KANU and whatever will be left of Jubilee - seems at rate it's hammorraging Uhuru will be left alone before end of this year. And after doing all that MOAS tell me you will still lose as long as Ruto get 70 percent of Mt kenya :)

Meanwhile all your bets are on one Uhuru - A  LAMEDUCK - running unpopular gov - with cost of living literally on the roof - and with no respite :) :) - and Jubilee has rebranded into UDA - leaving all the mess to be inherited by ODM.

Ni kurogwa ama?

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2021, 09:07:35 AM »

In 2007 ODMs rigging in Nyanza and Rift Valley was on steroids. What TNA/URP did was bring in mechanisms in 2013 elections having learnt from 2007 experience.

What a shameless troll.

Gen Sulk I salute you! You talk about Pundit and mirror AutoBOT?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2021, 11:38:01 AM »
This mwanamke is useless.

It's been five years and she's yet to spill the beans

It seems you are admitting the obvious.
At least Roselyn Akombe should know more than us.
- yenyewe hii kura illibwa
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2021, 11:50:45 AM »
She has no beans.
IEBC commisioners post Kivuitu era are useless.
The secretariat run IEBC.
Commisioners are like board members - they just deal with policy issues.
Chebukati himself was complaining that Chiloba run the commission without his knowledge.

IEBC is not old ECK

1) Secretariat - CEO - and it's official run affairs - Commisioners chair sub-comittee - make recommendations - but operational matters are left to secretariat.

2) Maina Kia rulling devolved final tallying including any error collection to polling station.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2021, 01:09:11 PM »

No party has the wherewithal to install agents at all stations, and hostility in strongholds spook them. Imagine an ODM agent deep inside Kiambu, or Jubilee's deep inside Sugoi.

That's where stuffing happens
She has no beans.
Chebukati himself was complaining that Chiloba run the commission without his knowledge.

IEBC is not old ECK

1) Secretariat - CEO - and it's official run affairs - Commisioners chair sub-comittee - make recommendations - but operational matters are left to secretariat.

2) Maina Kia rulling devolved final tallying including any error collection to polling station.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2021, 01:18:01 PM »

Depeends with the money . How deep your pockets are. TNA in 2013 and Jubilee in 2017 had all stations manned. In 2013 actually they bought ODM agents in Nyanza and Coast after Owalo ate their money.

No party has the wherewithal to install agents at all stations, and hostility in strongholds spook them. Imagine an ODM agent deep inside Kiambu, or Jubilee's deep inside Sugoi.

She has no beans.

IEBC is not old ECK

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2021, 02:17:49 PM »
Having agent will not protect you vote. You need agents who are passionate about your cause. What Chirchir did for Jubilee - both Urp/tna - was to develop a very good vote reporting and tallying system - that regularly - hourly updated them on key parameters - like turn out - and etc. Then of course send copies of results; do parrallel tallying etc.  This is critical. This is why Chirchir is one most sought out individual in kenya election - because he has lot of experience running complicated systems - and has experience working for IEBC.

For UDA - agents in Luo Nyanza will only be useful for gathering evidence in case there is need to go to supreme court. They will be beaten or thrown out if they try to protect the vote. Their job really should be to spy. Just watch and send evidence of rigging.

If UDA will be running against the deep state (read gov) - then they need even more robust system.

Overally I see rigging happening mostly in Luo-Kalenjin strongholds - the rest of the country - have sufficient numbers for each candidate - enough pocket of support to protect the vote. That is assuming Raila retain Uhuru and gov support till 2022 - otherwise Mt kenya will rig him out - by inflating turnout like they have done since 1992.

Maybe KANU will help Raila in Baringo - and Obado Ruto in Migori - but Siaya, Kisumu and Homabay are closed counties.
Depeends with the money . How deep your pockets are. TNA in 2013 and Jubilee in 2017 had all stations manned. In 2013 actually they bought ODM agents in Nyanza and Coast after Owalo ate their money.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2021, 02:26:35 PM »
Yes it generally balanced out. Unless it brazenly done like 2007 - I believe there has been some form of rigging in every election in kenya. But bar 2007 - all the elections have generally reflected the will of the people.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2021, 03:09:42 PM »
RV, Chirchir was in IEBC in 2013 as an insider . Jimmy Wanjigi developed the parallel tallying center. TNA Bought ODM party agents in ODM strongholds after Owalo refused to pay them on a daily basis for the 3 days of work and promised to pay them in future. Head agensts saw the opportunity and grabbed it and paid them handsomely to sign the forms . They did without altering anything unlike in 2007 .

Having agent will not protect you vote. You need agents who are passionate about your cause. What Chirchir did for Jubilee - both Urp/tna - was to develop a very good vote reporting and tallying system - that regularly - hourly updated them on key parameters - like turn out - and etc. Then of course send copies of results; do parrallel tallying etc.  This is critical. This is why Chirchir is one most sought out individual in kenya election - because he has lot of experience running complicated systems - and has experience working for IEBC.

For UDA - agents in Luo Nyanza will only be useful for gathering evidence in case there is need to go to supreme court. They will be beaten or thrown out if they try to protect the vote. Their job really should be to spy. Just watch and send evidence of rigging.

If UDA will be running against the deep state (read gov) - then they need even more robust system.

Overally I see rigging happening mostly in Luo-Kalenjin strongholds - the rest of the country - have sufficient numbers for each candidate - enough pocket of support to protect the vote. That is assuming Raila retain Uhuru and gov support till 2022 - otherwise Mt kenya will rig him out - by inflating turnout like they have done since 1992.

Maybe KANU will help Raila in Baringo - and Obado Ruto in Migori - but Siaya, Kisumu and Homabay are closed counties.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2021, 05:29:07 PM »
Chirchir was in 2010 Interim IEBC for referendum and didnt make to IEBC. Jimmy Wanjigi was just financer - but Chirchir run Jubilee coalition tallying in 2013. There was nothing TNA or URP. It was joint effort.Uhuru had tried to sign Chirchir but Ruto got him to URP...but eventually when they became one front...Chirchir did the tallying system.
RV, Chirchir was in IEBC in 2013 as an insider . Jimmy Wanjigi developed the parallel tallying center. TNA Bought ODM party agents in ODM strongholds after Owalo refused to pay them on a daily basis for the 3 days of work and promised to pay them in future. Head agensts saw the opportunity and grabbed it and paid them handsomely to sign the forms . They did without altering anything unlike in 2007 .

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2021, 08:11:23 PM »
RV and Noway.... why do you think the RTS (Results Transmission System) also known as the "tallying system" went down for 5hours during (the last) elections??

Franklin Bett here has some answers for you - https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-10-01-unmasking-the-deep-state-ruto-cant-outfox-the-system-ex-moi-power-broker/

And he just restrains himself (refrains) from stating the obvious that Ruto cant/wont win for fear of reprisal from neighbours like Pundit who will send warriors to torch his dairy.

On some of what you say here Pundito, you have some knowledge of the facts. I was very embedded within Interim IEBC and also IEBC and know a lot about the technology (or lack there-of) and quite a bit of the machinations including kina Oswago & Hassan incompetence warts and all.

Chirchir was in 2010 Interim IEBC for referendum and didnt make to IEBC. Jimmy Wanjigi was just financer - but Chirchir run Jubilee coalition tallying in 2013. There was nothing TNA or URP. It was joint effort.Uhuru had tried to sign Chirchir but Ruto got him to URP...but eventually when they became one front...Chirchir did the tallying system.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2021, 08:47:56 PM »
Franklin is just a bitter loser. He went with Raila in 2013 and saw dust. He knows nobody cares what he says.
Which 5hours in last election?
In 2013 - transmission collapsed - but still Jubilee won.
2013 - it collapsed because some rokie db administrator had set the logging to verbose...and soon the log file grew to 20GB - or something - and crashed the database.
But 2017 the systems were robust - based in France.

Btw Franklin - a Moi messenger and speechwriter - later gatekeeper - and Ruto who was in Moi's kitchen cabinet - after kicking out Biwott the deepest of the deep state - and became a powerful ass minister of interior sitting in cabinet - who knows deep state?

Who run Uhuru gov in 1st term?

These charlatan think Ruto is a baby and they are hoping Ruto can consult them on deep state :) :)

Ruto mwenyewe is deeper than deep state :)

How do you think Ruto has survived 5yrs almost from deep state, uhuru and entire opposition frontal attack?

Ruto knows how to win power.

1) Get MONEY - lots of money - billions of money - a lot of money - and USE money. Gideon has money but spending is a problem. Ruto is throwing millions daily. This is how you can match and beat deep state slush fund. Look like harambee house got broke - all money went with BBI :) that become null and void. Unless Uhuru family open their purse and hand Raila money - soon - this game in terms of resources - Ruto has it. And Ruto doesnt need sijui Mt kenya foundation billionaire - fake billionaire without money. Who has money in that group? Maybe Munga :) the rest are broke. Ask them to donate 100M each to Raila...maybe Wanjigi alone will make it. Maybe they will donate 1M each in the 1m dinner plate :)

Ruto fundraised for odm billions - and for himself - he knows where to get serious money - obviously he knows as his big stash - but if he was to fundraise - he knows people he can place one phone call like the Uganda dude - and 15B kshs is wired. Sio pesa kidogo.

2) Intelligence - You need to know what is going on everywhere. You need to invest in parallel intelligence so you know what your enemies are planning. What Itumbi reveals is maybe 10 percent of what Ruto knows. In 2007 - when Ruto was in ODM - ODM knew everything. People thought Raila had intelligence - he had nothing - it was Ruto. Ruto as far as I know runs very large intelligence...of his own.

3) Propoganda. This is now politics proper. This is where big mouthed politicians come in.

Wewe kaa hapo thinking you will unleash prov administration and NIS :) kama Matiangi

Using prov admin or police or chief in kenya in 2022 like Franklin is suggesting is sure proof way to lose. Ask Matiangi how he lost in Gusii. This is not Uganda where brute force rigging applies. This is kenya...where people do not respect prov admin or fear police or chiefs.

Bottomline: Ruto carefully understudied Moi for 10yrs; he has had another 20yrs to mature; you cannot teach him sijui deep state :)

RV and Noway.... why do you think the RTS (Results Transmission System) also known as the "tallying system" went down for 5hours during (the last) elections??

Franklin Bett here has some answers for you - https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-10-01-unmasking-the-deep-state-ruto-cant-outfox-the-system-ex-moi-power-broker/

And he just restrains himself (refrains) from stating the obvious that Ruto cant/wont win for fear of reprisal from neighbours like Pundit who will send warriors to torch his dairy.

On some of what you say here Pundito, you have some knowledge of the facts. I was very embedded within Interim IEBC and also IEBC and know a lot about the technology (or lack there-of) and quite a bit of the machinations including kina Oswago & Hassan incompetence warts and all.